30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

I need to verify my Paypal

I know I could google it, but I wanna find something that will actually work from people I trust.
    I heard that the trade method gets your account flagged, anybody else have experience with that?
    Awhile ago, I used vccorder.com and they worked fine. But this time, they are not providing the deposit amounts, so I basically wasted my money with them.
    I can only request a check for $500 each month, and I'm almost at my sending limit.

I tried adding my own bank, but apparently it's still attached to my "permanently limited" account from two years ago. I mailed them and ask to have my account deleted because I didn't want my info sitting out there when it was essentially useless... And they pretty much told me to go fuck myself xD

If possible, id like to verify this account so I can just get the money off a little quicker.
    But if need be, I can make a new Paypal, and go through the initial steps to verify that from the get go. Then just let my old one sit and request a check each month.

Any suggestions?
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Why not simply open a new bank account elsewhere?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I considered doing that. But I would need to figure out which banks are paperless banks.
    My parents think I'm not doing neo stuff anymore, so I don't need them snooping around. My dad flips whenever I get a check from Paypal.
    Bur that seems to be my best option at this point.
    Id probably open a new Paypal if I went that route though. Just wanted to see if there were any other ways anybody knew about. Even a site, that's legit, that sells virtual bank accounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I considered doing that. But I would need to figure out which banks are paperless banks.
    My parents think I'm not doing neo stuff anymore, so I don't need them snooping around. My dad flips whenever I get a check from Paypal.
    Id probably open a new Paypal if I went that route though. Just wanted to see if there were any other ways anybody knew about. Even a site, that's legit, that sells virtual bank accounts.
    Just a note - Chase claims to have a Paperless Statements option, but I wouldn't trust it because I could've sworn I signed up for it and yet I'm still getting mailed statements anyway. Mind if I ask why your parents mind you playing Neopets? It's a game for sure but if you're making cash from it, shouldn't that be okay?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Your dad flips when you get a check?

OTpen an account on a different website (WU,LR etc and only accept payment from there?)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    Just a note - Chase claims to have a Paperless Statements option, but I wouldn't trust it because I could've sworn I signed up for it and yet I'm still getting mailed statements anyway. Mind if I ask why your parents mind you playing Neopets? It's a game for sure but if you're making cash from it, shouldn't that be okay?
    Mom banking at a credit union right now, and I only get the random pieces of mail about upgrading this or that. But it's rare. I was talking to my mom about opening another bank account of my own.. Just because really, so that might be fine.

And they care because they think it interferes with y school work and other stuff. Which they have a genuine concern, seeing as my first year of college I bombed everything. But that was mostly because I was doing everything but studying, not neopets lol. So now they think me playing games on the computer is the root of all evil.
    I told them I don't play anymore, which for awhile was true. But I have too much stuff to just let it all rot!
    So having them not know is a lot easier than dealing with them bugging me everyday

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bot View Post
    Your dad flips when you get a check?

OTpen an account on a different website (WU,LR etc and only accept payment from there?)

Well I had been doing just that for awhile. That and using other people to hold money on their paypals.
    But Paypal is hands down the most widely used. So I NEED a Paypal, ya know?

And the last person who was helping hold money for me, Jon the old mod from another site, ended up stealing my money. Little fucker...
    He will get what is coming to him though

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Mom banking at a credit union right now, and I only get the random pieces of mail about upgrading this or that. But it's rare. I was talking to my mom about opening another bank account of my own.. Just because really, so that might be fine.

And they care because they think it interferes with y school work and other stuff. Which they have a genuine concern, seeing as my first year of college I bombed everything. But that was mostly because I was doing everything but studying, not neopets lol. So now they think me playing games on the computer is the root of all evil.
    I told them I don't play anymore, which for awhile was true. But I have too much stuff to just let it all rot!
    So having them not know is a lot easier than dealing with them bugging me everyday

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Well I had been doing just that for awhile. That and using other people to hold money on their paypals.
    But Paypal is hands down the most widely used. So I NEED a Paypal, ya know?

And the last person who was helping hold money for me, Jon the old mod from another site, ended up stealing my money. Little fucker...
    He will get what is coming to him though
    Damn that sucks. With that shit I don't even retaliate unless it's something huge. Yeah I understand where you are coming from, if your parents are fine with it just ask them to hold the money in their paypal? If they don't have one you may be able to ask if you verify your paypal with their bank. If they say Neopets interferes just show them that you can study and make money.

Also PayPal may be the most used website, but they are notorious for screwing people over, so be careful.
    Last edited by Bot; 04-27-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Not even going to lie, never had this issue, but in terms of doing money crap illegitly, I have a few friends here and there

Anyway the consensus is (you need an account to see links)

Take a looksie!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bot View Post
    Damn that sucks. With that shit I don't even retaliate unless it's something huge. Yeah I understand where you are coming from, if your parents are fine with it just ask them to hold the money in their paypal? If they don't have one you may be able to ask if you verify your paypal with their bank. If they say Neopets interferes just show them that you can study and make money.

Also PayPal may be the most used website, but they are notorious for screwing people over, so be careful.
    I feel like this is true idealism here. Parents don't care about logic. They're right and you're wrong. There's nothing you can do to persuade them once they've got an idea about something being bad for you locked in their head. I remember in my youth making a powerpoint presentation on why it would be beneficial for me to be able to stay up until 11pm, and my parents scoffed at it. I agree it was amusing and ridiculous, but my point is unless you have cool folks, you're basically fucked.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Bot (04-27-2013),I_royalty_I (04-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I will check them out. I've looked at a few similar sites and they are either sketchy as hell, or they don't take Paypal... Ironic lol

And I am probably going to worry about it, as he stole close to 1000 from me. The first time he sent me a check and all was good. Then he just kinda ignored me and eventually I assumed I wasn't getting it back. His mistake. I know where he lives, and it's about 30mins from me. Me and my gf hung out with him before and everything. I laid for his damn movie ticket cuz he left his wallet in his car. I'm talking to a few people, considering taking him to small claims court. You don't just take 1000 and get away with it. I have PMs and everything from him too. Maybe ill just show up at the Walmart where he works lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I will check them out. I've looked at a few similar sites and they are either sketchy as hell, or they don't take Paypal... Ironic lol

And I am probably going to worry about it, as he stole close to 1000 from me. The first time he sent me a check and all was good. Then he just kinda ignored me and eventually I assumed I wasn't getting it back. His mistake. I know where he lives, and it's about 30mins from me. Me and my gf hung out with him before and everything. I laid for his damn movie ticket cuz he left his wallet in his car. I'm talking to a few people, considering taking him to small claims court. You don't just take 1000 and get away with it. I have PMs and everything from him too. Maybe ill just show up at the Walmart where he works lol
    If you are anywhere near Iowa, let me know and I'll show up with you. I've needed an outlet for my anger for awhile now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-27-2013)