Page 78 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would like to suggest a function to limit purchasing duplicate items. So if there's 14 of the same item in stock but it's on the list, it won't buy all 14 of them before moving on to the next item.

Also, I'm getting an error about every 30 minutes while trying to run the bot. It says "Runtime error. Picture not valid" and crashes.

Edit: Now I'm getting "Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch" when the program tries to buy anything. Could this have anything to do with Windows 10?

2nd Edit: Yeah, every time. So that makes this ABer essentially unusable, at least for me.
    Last edited by leptoon; 01-28-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YHs**8u.png[/IMG]

I get this every now and then, it shows no image in the file folder. You can't open the image file either.
    @(you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by leptoon View Post
    I would like to suggest a function to limit purchasing duplicate items. So if there's 14 of the same item in stock but it's on the list, it won't buy all 14 of them before moving on to the next item.

Also, I'm getting an error about every 30 minutes while trying to run the bot. It says "Runtime error. Picture not valid" and crashes.

Edit: Now I'm getting "Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch" when the program tries to buy anything. Could this have anything to do with Windows 10?

2nd Edit: Yeah, every time. So that makes this ABer essentially unusable, at least for me.
    The duplicate item buying is not controllable unless you take it out of your list. This program is designed to buy profitable items that most likely won't stay in the shop. It's not meant to clear shops and skip certain items.

As for the image issue, it's not downloading the captcha properly which is an issue due to the lag coming from Neo still. There is still lag every so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YHs**8u.png[/IMG]

I get this every now and then, it shows no image in the file folder. You can't open the image file either.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    See above.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

leptoon (02-05-2015),zxzero (02-03-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    After a long time away from neopets, I decided to try it again and I'm now trying to use the Stealth Buyer Pro.

However, program is not working properly and I can't figure out why.
    I can log in, load everything. It's working fine. However, the program spends a LONG time just 'checking shop stock'. It's something between 5-10 s for each refresh, even more than the waiting time between refreshes. When I can finally see some item with the AB, it takes more time on 'trying to buy'. As a result, on these three days I wasn't able to buy anything valuable, not even on clothes store. (The time between finding the item and starting to buy is frequently 8-10 s).

I already reinstalled the program, deactivated the antivirus, started the computer again. It doesn't change anything. :/

The internet here is pretty good, with a download speed of 25 Mbps. Even with all this lag I can restock with good speeds when doing it manually.

I also use another programs and they all work properly.
    Searched a lot and didn't find anything related, that's why I'm asking here.

You guys have any idea about what my problem might be ?
    I'd appreciate some help.

Thanks !

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by antitetico View Post
    After a long time away from neopets, I decided to try it again and I'm now trying to use the Stealth Buyer Pro.

However, program is not working properly and I can't figure out why.
    I can log in, load everything. It's working fine. However, the program spends a LONG time just 'checking shop stock'. It's something between 5-10 s for each refresh, even more than the waiting time between refreshes. When I can finally see some item with the AB, it takes more time on 'trying to buy'. As a result, on these three days I wasn't able to buy anything valuable, not even on clothes store. (The time between finding the item and starting to buy is frequently 8-10 s).

I already reinstalled the program, deactivated the antivirus, started the computer again. It doesn't change anything. :/

The internet here is pretty good, with a download speed of 25 Mbps. Even with all this lag I can restock with good speeds when doing it manually.

I also use another programs and they all work properly.
    Searched a lot and didn't find anything related, that's why I'm asking here.

You guys have any idea about what my problem might be ?
    I'd appreciate some help.

Thanks !
    Hey man, thanks for coming back and choosing to use this program!

Unfortunately, if you go on Neopets with your browser you might notice the site is running slow almost all the time still. There is lag that will also affect the programs as well, so when this ABer tries to refresh to check the shop stock, it may take a bit of time. TNT is doing maintenance again this weekend and maybe it will fix the lag once and for all! Keep your fingers crossed...

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

@antitetico Also try posting your settings, maybe you have something set that is causing the extra delay?

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey ! Thanks for the (really) fast reply, Infamous Joe !
    I'm really impressed with your programs and how they work.

Guess I'll wait a couple of weeks, if the lag is solved but my problem still remains, I'll appear again to give you one more problem to solve, hehe.
    Thanks for the advise !

I still have a question, though. The lag is supposed to affect everyone the same way, right ? So, we would all be with 'similar' problems. But somehow I didn't even see a single MP during the three days I tried to use (although we know they keep being restocked). Do you really think this would be caused only by the lag ? Like, you got another person saying a similar thing ?

Thanks !

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by antitetico View Post
    Hey ! Thanks for the (really) fast reply, Infamous Joe !
    I'm really impressed with your programs and how they work.

Guess I'll wait a couple of weeks, if the lag is solved but my problem still remains, I'll appear again to give you one more problem to solve, hehe.
    Thanks for the advise !

I still have a question, though. The lag is supposed to affect everyone the same way, right ? So, we would all be with 'similar' problems. But somehow I didn't even see a single MP during the three days I tried to use (although we know they keep being restocked). Do you really think this would be caused only by the lag ? Like, you got another person saying a similar thing ?

Thanks !
    First off, you're very welcome. When I'm online I try to reply as fast as I can for everyone. I used to have much more time and, I hate to admit this, motivation to make programs for everyone to use but my time is very limited now so I would rather be doing something else. I have some surprises coming so please keep an eye out within the next few weeks on here! (3 awesome programs)

If you are in the Magic shop, then that eliminates another mystery as to why you are having no luck... with the lag + trying to restock in a busy shop like Magic, you will see very little results. This just means there are a lot of people ABing and manually restocking in this shop at all times, so there you have it.

Again, I want TNT to fix the lag so we can go abouts with our botting like we used to without the timeout issues.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When it comes to the settings, I tried many different ones. I read some of the others topics with suggestions and tried to adapt them, but then I realized they wouldn't work (buy times were between 10-15 s).

I tried very 'bad' ones, even knowing I'd probably get frozen (just wanted to make sure it wasn't something related to the settings)

I saw no difference at all, as the biggest problem is the time 'checking shop stock'.

PS: I know I should definitely change these settings.

Guess I'll wait some more days and I'll let you know the new results.

Thanks for the attention, and you are doing a really good job here. Keep going !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would like to suggest a new feature for your ABer. It would be helpful to have a "number of items in stock" on the Program Log page.

Thanks for your excellent ABer (and other programs)!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Program has been updated to handle the lag a little better, should no longer give the image/file error. Please re-download.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 78 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast