DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Windows 8.1 is now telling me that AC Sender Pro is not compatible. Sometimes the program works, sometimes it doesn't. I have registered all the dll files from the VB run time for 64-bit. Everything I've been told should be installed is installed in the appropriate folder. At this point I'm stumped.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    Windows 8.1 is now telling me that AC Sender Pro is not compatible. Sometimes the program works, sometimes it doesn't. I have registered all the dll files from the VB run time for 64-bit. Everything I've been told should be installed is installed in the appropriate folder. At this point I'm stumped.
    This program only needs the .net 4.5 framework and I haven't changed the program in over a week so it should still be working fine. You must have changed something locally on your computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I think I will be making a video teaching how to get this program working and another video helping to solve the problems. one video per problem.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    This program only needs the .net 4.5 framework and I haven't changed the program in over a week so it should still be working fine. You must have changed something locally on your computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the framework. So not sure what the problem is now. I'll just play legit til I figure it out. lol I'm actually pretty good at the AC games anyway. Go Lost Desert!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Nooo!!! I was watching Parks and Recreation on the laptop hooked-up to the TV while running the score sender in the background, I nodded off and my boyfriend woke me up because he saw me sleeping to a blue TV and my laptop had also went to sleep since I didn't have it plugged in. I took my laptop back to my usual spot and put the charger in and started the program again. Now the AC score sender almost immediately stops responding and force-closes. I even tried deleting the files and re-download the program and same problem. Sometimes it stops working immediately after I authorize, other times it stops after I try to log in to my account.

What happened? Is this a bug? How do I fix it? I'm really sad now.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Nooo!!! I was watching Parks and Recreation on the laptop hooked-up to the TV while running the score sender in the background, I nodded off and my boyfriend woke me up because he saw me sleeping to a blue TV and my laptop had also went to sleep since I didn't have it plugged in. I took my laptop back to my usual spot and put the charger in and started the program again. Now the AC score sender almost immediately stops responding and force-closes. I even tried deleting the files and re-download the program and same problem. Sometimes it stops working immediately after I authorize, other times it stops after I try to log in to my account.

Did you remember to extract the files you download into a folder? Run as admin?

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Did you remember to extract the files you download into a folder? Run as admin?
    Yes and yes. I extracted the files in a folder, ran as admin and everything. Another odd thing is that I can't even visit neopets.com anymore. Am I IP-banned?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Yes and yes. I extracted the files in a folder, ran as admin and everything. Another odd thing is that I can't even visit neopets.com anymore. Am I IP-banned?
    This is your issue. The program is not able to use neopets.com because you cannot access it yourself. Check your browser/internet settings.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m

Since you say you've re-downloaded and unzipped the files and ran as admin, (you need an account to see links), and check you're not using a proxy or something (Internet Options, connections tab)... Restart/Reboot and do what Joe told you again?

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Pronouns
    Demon
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    did some stupidity today :/
    left score sender running, came back and logged into my account to play sosd. played around 150 games and realized score sender was running as well. *facepalm*
    when am i getting iced?

Page 90 of 278 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast