Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m

Motherfucking Vent Thread

Okay, i just want to post this. Lol.

Fucking during summer there has been little kids riding there stupid ass bikes around the little driveway area. We live in condos and in a small area.
    There dog always fucking shits in the back yard area and runs around on its own. Fucking used to be scared of its huge ass but then learned it doesn't bite. Got bit by a damn dog when i was young.

Almost stepped on it's stupid shit yesterday.
    Yesterday, my mom was driving home and the little kid's rode around carelessly.

Today, by dad was backing into the garage. He is disabled. yes, i have dealt with that alot.
    People fucking making fun of him sometimes when he's public, i try to deal with it but it's frustrating.

As well, there parents are NEVER watching there kids. Literally NEVER when they are riding there bikes.

Okay, he was backing up (and he is disabeled, so he is a bit shorter) into the garage. Stupid little kid continues to ride right behind his car. He was going pretty slow, because it's a 5MPH limit. My dad walks out (he makes stupid decisions) and trys to go (or wanted to) go talk to them. He does stupid shit, flips people off, gets mad easily. So i pull him back. Little kid yells "Ah! A midget!" The FUCK is your problem.

Fucking little kids in the damn world. I ain't no perfect person either but shit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'd be whoopin my kids asses if they did some of this shit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Like, how are you going to let your kids ride out alone? They look like 6-9 at most. They ride out almost every night on there own, carelessly, not giving a shit. If we hit one of there kids, WERE gunna have to pay up big. I don't fucking like to snitch or ever but shit i'm not trynna have my family pay up huge cuz we hit there damn kid.

But seriously "Ahh! A midget" fucking pissed me off. Like me saying AHH A FAT PERSON! AHH YOUR UGLY!! AHH YOUR A LITTLE BITCH!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    I hate kids. They're evil.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    You should have picked up the nearest rock. And pegged them in the head with it. and as they fall to the ground be sure to stand over them and be like omg are you okay? where did that rock come from?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Like where the fuck do you learn this? There dad (I think) looks respectable to me. They have like 4-5 kids in there damn house.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Lolz, one of the kid heard a dog barking and so i just said "OMG! Scary!" at the beginning before he started being rude. Kid tried mean-mugging look me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    if you are younger than 18
    you should beat the fuck out of them. IMO.

someone disrespects the fam they better expect to be dropkicked after i knock them out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    If i were like wearing some ugly shit, person made me fun of that, wouldn't give a single shit.

If you make fun of someone for how they were born, fucking disrespectful

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Cool

Lol this is a funny thread.

Fucking during summer there has been little kids riding there stupid ass bikes around the little driveway area. We live in condos and in a small area.
    There dog always fucking shits in the back yard area and runs around on its own. Fucking used to be scared of its huge ass but then learned it doesn't bite. Got bit by a damn dog when i was young. Almost stepped on it's stupid shit yesterday.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I guess you could say that you're in a ..
    Last edited by Dan; 08-20-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    Tick tock. That's the sound of your running out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    In my rep comment I said I didn't read but I did :p I have to say that I have a kiddo and I let him ride his bike outside. Most of the time I am sitting outside or watching him. Sometimes I'm cooking dinner with the door open, or on a call or otherwise occupied and not keeping a hawk eye on him because I'm a single mom and simply can't always be watching. We don't have much of a yard and all the kids ride bikes. He is a bit of a weird kid and doesn't have many friends at school, so bike riding with the neighborrhood kids is kinda his social interaction. He gets bullied a lot but feels free on his bicycle. He knows not to go in the street, but some kids don't have the right kind of parenting tbh. I used to play in the street as a kid, mostly because I was a fucking child and there wasn't much better to do. Also, it was a different time and my mom didn't really care lol. Anyway, try to have a little understanding? :p inner peace yeah?