DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links) : my avast or malwarebytes are not catching the problem for me but that site opens on every first click on every neo-page. and adblock closes the tab before it can load completely. and yes, it is only happening on chrome. thanks for confirming it a bit. i hope you or someone else can figure out the problem and a solution for it. i be really grateful.
    i like to rs semi-legit on chrome but this issue is frustrating even when browsing on neo or doing anything :/
    Last edited by TimeLord; 10-28-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by thedemon786 View Post
    all i have in control panel is utorrent
    This may be your issue depending on the version of uTorrent, I couldn't imagine it being specific to neo but anything past like 3.0 is filled with malware/crapware in both the installer and the client itself(Which is why almost every private torrenting site doesn't allow connections from clients past 2.5/3 depending the site)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jellymaster2 For This Useful Post:

Winona (10-29-2015)

Pronouns
    Demon
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links): ohh!! well i installed the latest version from their site. thanks for telling, just uninstalled it and re-installed chrome. and problem is gone i think
    still dont know why it was neo-specific only. hopefully it doesnt comes back :/

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

and the problem is back. still on neo only

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    reminds me of the time when my pc was infected..I couldn't RS properly..Everytime I would click on the shopkeeper image, it would redirect me to another site..had to reformat it XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well, the site the URL goes to is (you need an account to see links) though smarturl can redirect you by geo-location so for you it could be different, but with the new utorrent builds they can silently put software on your PC that you didn't agree to, and it won't show up in Control Panel. If you want to attempt cleaning up by hand if MBAM/Etc aren't picking it up you could search through your appdata folder(C:/users/(Your windows username here)/appdata) and look for anything that is there that shouldn't be, but since you said you just installed Windows it could be just as worthwhile to do a fresh install again.