44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    Uh are you running the latest version? Try deleting the .bin file in the folder and see if it fixes the problem.

I was supposed to have a new version out several hours ago but I've been working on some other small changes that I've been meaning to implement.
    I'm running the latest version, deleting the .bin file didn't fix it.

Oh no hurry, we can wait and use some elbow grease.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    New version in OP.

Added Shred logic without accounting for DOT ticks, among other things.
    The boolean values in config.ini are now True/False, not true/false.

@(you need an account to see links) See if this version works. If it doesn't, enable debuglog in config.ini, replicate your problem a few times, then zip/rar/7z the .log file that's generated and PM it to me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    The optimal method of training exalt fodder is to have 2xlvl 25 glass cannon dragons tinctured to the build described by Culex in Harpy's Roost (I think because elim can OHKO all of them) and to enable training mode in the config. Once that is done the bot will record the level of your exalt fodder. Magic based dragons are significantly slower which is why a glass build is preferred.
    Ah, there are several people out there who would agree that it's slightly faster to train dragons up together, as opposed to one by one with glass cannons. I think it mostly just depends on what you're used to do doing.

Normally I would be running like you specified but, one of my lv. 25s doesn't have shred/eliminate in the right place, so they wouldn't run well in the autoplayer, since it requires them to be in a specific place, and I don't really care to waste another eliminate, especially cause I'm working on a trio of lv. 18s who'll be up there soon enough.

Also...just noting that gathering said
    New type of item found.
    [10:46:30.095] Unable to print.
    a lot. Is it because of the token items?
    Last edited by xb4sw; 10-27-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Theres something wrong with all the mac files in 1.10. Whenever I open one it doesnt do what I want it to do, terminal just pastes the config.ini details over and over and over again? In bonding it pastes it once and stops and then says process completed and then does nothing after that. In coli it pastes it over and over and over until I exit out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    Theres something wrong with all the mac files in 1.10. Whenever I open one it doesnt do what I want it to do, terminal just pastes the config.ini details over and over and over again? In bonding it pastes it once and stops and then says process completed and then does nothing after that. In coli it pastes it over and over and over until I exit out.
    Did you read what it says or the changelog? You probably forgot to change the true/false values to True/False. Use the new config.ini

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xb4sw View Post
    Ah, there are several people out there who would agree that it's slightly faster to train dragons up together, as opposed to one by one with glass cannons. I think it mostly just depends on what you're used to do doing.

Normally I would be running like you specified but, one of my lv. 25s doesn't have shred/eliminate in the right place, so they wouldn't run well in the autoplayer, since it requires them to be in a specific place, and I don't really care to waste another eliminate, especially cause I'm working on a trio of lv. 18s who'll be up there soon enough.

Also...just noting that gathering said
    New type of item found.
    [10:46:30.095] Unable to print.
    a lot. Is it because of the token items?
    You guys need to read the changelog and warnings every update lol.
    The position of the slotted stones doesn't matter anymore, as long as you have Scratch, Shred or Eliminate, they'll be used.
    If you could test leveling up a full level1 team up for me, that'd be great. It should be possible with v1.1.0
    You'll only see exp/level for one dragon, but if they start out the same, they'll have the same exp regardless.

You're probably digging if you're seeing those messages. I haven't been able to properly parse some of those items. FR is very inconsistent with their designs and decisions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Did you read what it says or the changelog? You probably forgot to change the true/false values to True/False. Use the new config.ini
    Yeah they all start with caps

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You guys need to read the changelog and warnings every update lol.
    The position of the slotted stones doesn't matter anymore, as long as you have Scratch, Shred or Eliminate, they'll be used.
    If you could test leveling up a full level1 team up for me, that'd be great. It should be possible with v1.1.0
    You'll only see exp/level for one dragon, but if they start out the same, they'll have the same exp regardless.

You're probably digging if you're seeing those messages. I haven't been able to properly parse some of those items. FR is very inconsistent with their designs and decisions.
    Edit: I broke the quote oops

Ah, sorry, haha. And yeah, I was digging.

How do you mean? Leveling them up from 1 to 25? Or just leveling them up in general? Or, do you mean, testing them out and showing the stats/notes generated? I've got plenty of dragons I can do that with though, either way, haha.

Edit 2: The AP isn't running for me again. Ehh, I'll try messing around later, gotta do stuff though.

Ehh, still not working out, idk. I enabled the log, and after the stuff with the battle information there's this

Usually ongoing until I close it.
    Does that mean it's just taking them 5 minutes to finish a battle? Or does it just mean FR likes to derp out a lot? Cause it happens either without them winning a battle at all, or after one battle, yet when I put my lv. 18's in there it works fine.

Uhh. Idk man, but I'm thinking it's doing battles without showing it?, cause so far with this group I've only been able to see it log two different battles and they're all level 2. Yet, again, I'm able to see the battles logged by my lv.18s.

Trying again with a different set of dragons.

It's working! But the poor weaklings, lol.

I will say though, my lv.18's have been trained together but one of them has less experience than the others, I've seen this bug posted about in the Help? forum but of course most people just kinda brush it off and say it's not possible, or that it's just a glitch and to get over it/that nothing can be done about and to just move on, very lovely responses. (not like it would be fixed anyway, lol, at the rate they work at)

On that note, can you tell at all how much progress they're actually making on the back end of things? I've always wondered, lots of people say they're doing nothing, they say they're doing stuff that can't be immediately or seen at all, and idk, just curious.
    Last edited by xb4sw; 10-27-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

I will say though, my lv.18's have been trained together but one of them has less experience than the others, I've seen this bug posted about in the Help? forum but of course most people just kinda brush it off and say it's not possible, or that it's just a glitch and to get over it/that nothing can be done about and to just move on, very lovely responses. (not like it would be fixed anyway, lol, at the rate they work at)
    This happens to me as well. At first I thought it was probably because my dragon died and didn't get as much experience because of that, but my dragons have died plenty of times and the other two are still have the same exp, its really annoying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Ehh, still not working out, idk. I enabled the log, and after the stuff with the battle information there's this

Usually ongoing until I close it.
    Does that mean it's just taking them 5 minutes to finish a battle? Or does it just mean FR likes to derp out a lot? Cause it happens either without them winning a battle at all, or after one battle, yet when I put my lv. 18's in there it works fine.

Uhh. Idk man, but I'm thinking it's doing battles without showing it?, cause so far with this group I've only been able to see it log two different battles and they're all level 2. Yet, again, I'm able to see the battles logged by my lv.18s.

Trying again with a different set of dragons.

It's working! But the poor weaklings, lol.

On that note, can you tell at all how much progress they're actually making on the back end of things? I've always wondered, lots of people say they're doing nothing, they say they're doing stuff that can't be immediately or seen at all, and idk, just curious.
    Can you zip and PM me the log? I need to see what it's doing before it does all the 2::s. I haven't been able to replicate that.
    Not sure about the exp bug. And you can't usually tell if they change things. Like the average user wouldn't have know that the coliseum code was changed a while ago, or that the bonding code was changed a few days ago. But I had to make changes to reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    Yeah they all start with caps
    Censor out your username/pass and paste the config details that the program spits out, please. Run the gather or bonding one so it only does it once. You can PM it to me if you don't want to paste it here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Last login: Tue Oct 28 02:55:58 on ttys000
    /Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;
    *********-*******-MacBookProlocal:~ ****************$ /Users/****************/Documents/PlightRising_1.1.0/mac_Bond.command ; exit;
    {'account': {'feed': True, 'pinkerton': True, 'gather': {'area': VdtValueError('the value "“plague”" is unacceptable.',), 'action': VdtValueError('the value "“dig”" is unacceptable.',)}, 'DNT': True, 'proxy': True, 'password': True, 'bond': True, 'username': True, 'coliseum': {'mindelay': True, 'trainingmode': True, 'trainingpos': True, 'area': VdtValueError('the value "“forgotten_cave”" is unacceptable.',), 'maxdelay': True, 'debuglog': True}, 'useragent': True}}
    logout

[Process completed]

Thats what happens when I open bonding. If I open coli it spits that out repeatedly. And this is my actual config.ini

[account]
    username = “********”
    password = “********”
    proxy = ""
    # visit chrome://version and paste the User Agent value here. Don't use firefox. It should look like the example value below.
    useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.104 Safari/537.36"
    # Only change this if you know what DNT is and if you have it enabled in your browser
    DNT = False

# True if you want to grab Pinkerton's daily while gathering
    pinkerton = False
    # True if you want to feed your dergs while gathering
    feed = False

[[gather]]
    # pick from these values
    # earth, plague, wind, water, lightning, ice, shadow, light, arcane, nature, fire
    area = “plague”
    # pick from these values
    # hunt, fish, catch, forage, dig, scavenge
    action = “dig”

[[bond]]
    # these bonding delay values are in seconds. This is the range of delay for clicking links/buttons while swapping
    # familiars on dergs and bonding them
    mindelay = 2
    maxdelay = 4

[[coliseum]]
    # pick from these values
    # training_fields, woodland_border, scorched_forest, sandswept_delta, forgotten_cave,
    # bamboo_waterfall, waterway, arena, boreal_wood, harpys_roost, mire, kelp_beds
    area = “forgotten_cave”
    # these coliseum delay values are in seconds. a simulated click in the coli will take between mindelay and maxdelay seconds.
    mindelay = 2
    maxdelay = 4
    # training mode is for when you're training dergs to exalt, and you want to monitor its level and exp.
    # True, False
    trainingmode = False
    # this is the position that the derg is in, in the team
    # 0, 1, 2 (corresponding to top, middle, bottom in the coli)
    trainingpos = 2
    # This will enable debug logging
    debuglog = False

I recently updated my operating system, in case that has anything to do with it?