Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have 4562958 submissions for the 800th issue.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I think it's pretty ignorant to assume that the number stated is the actual number. She clearly used the number to illustrate the huge quantity of submissions, I guarantee that is not the exact number.
    Also someone mentioned that there's no way you could count all 4m+ submissions....well, obviously. Nobody from TNT is claiming they count submissions manually lol.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Urbex For This Useful Post:

kittyray (08-12-2017),Menine (08-12-2017),wizard (08-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    I think it's pretty ignorant to assume that the number stated is the actual number. She clearly used the number to illustrate the huge quantity of submissions, I guarantee that is not the exact number.
    Also someone mentioned that there's no way you could count all 4m+ submissions....well, obviously. Nobody from TNT is claiming they count submissions manually lol.
    I don't think anyone actually believes she has over 4 million submissions, we're just pissed that it's so far away and already we're being told "haha you're not getting in get owned"

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I do agree it is unfair to say that they are no longer taking submissions now since previously on multiple occasions that submitting two weeks prior to the 800th edition would be ok.

From Scrappy's standpoint I bet she did get a lot of entries (probably not 4562958). She may have been compiling the 800th edition as she came across entries that she thought were very fitting and trying to be proactive in compiling the edition. I couldn't imagine trying to sort through all of the entries then trying to compile a quality edition of the NT for the 800th edition. She may have reached the point now where she almost has what she needs and still has more submissions to sort through and doesn't want more submission. Me personally I would be trying to get proactive on such a large edition. Anyways this is just my theory on what happened.

Also, as we all know not everyone is going to be satisfied with TNTs/Scrappy's decisions. No one is perfect. You don't always get what you get. Such is life. Just roll with the punches and move along. *Insert more life quotes here*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I think Scrappy is annoying AF. lol
    Who suddenly decided to put her in charge? It seems like she just want's attention honestly. Seems lonely IRL or something
    idgi how for so long TNT doesn't give a crap and are totally silent, and then all the sudden they just randomly choose some annoying ass person who seems pretty oblivious most of the time to be the face of TNT to the entire community. Like what is the reasoning behind that? I don't get the company at all honestly?? It seems like they just do things without any rhyme or reason behind it. I mean I'm glad they are trying to be more active in the community but I have no idea why they chose to pick this one person to do it all. I kinda wonder if Scrappy is a product of nepotism or something, some jumpstart ceo niece that needed a job, that's the only thing I could think of why this incompetent rando suddenly seems to have more power than any of neopets staff has had in YEARS. Very confused by Scrappy's existence tbh

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clair For This Useful Post:

Botan (08-13-2017),Kit (08-13-2017),speak (08-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I mean yeah I don't think any of us really think the number is real.

Well, still pissed that they have it ready 2 months in advance. That's our luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to genesis For This Useful Post:

kittyray (08-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The way it's phrased, to me, sounds like you still have a few days. She mentioned if you are rushing to finish something up it still has a chance.
    I sell articles, stories, poems, and more for your avatar and trophy needs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blovey For This Useful Post:

Kit (08-13-2017)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 3h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Not that I had any ideas yet whatsoever, but I was hoping to give things a shot. I think Scrappy (et al?) underestimates how much of a rush/influx there is for avatar related things and then gets overwhelmed. This feels kind of similar to the issue with the caption contest entries going up while still taking submissions.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    I've never really liked her. I like that she has initiative, but it's hard to enjoy someone who types like a 13-year-old girl. I wonder if this is her real personality, or if she was made to have this type of persona, haha
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Someone on Charter mailed her about that question, they posted the reply they got on the board:

"No worries! That was mainly to deter people from submitting doubles in hopes of bettering their chance of getting accepted! You can finish your submission just try to get it in ASAP! -Scrappy"
    (from Scrappy to said user)

I still think it's stupid af to have entries halted THIS EARLY???? 2 weeks was always a good point to aim for and what I was aiming for (AND WHAT SHE SAID WAS OK TO AIM FOR ). But now I have to rush and get things done "ASAP" just because she doesn't want to do her job.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

I also think she says "I do, I will, I make, etc" because she is probably the one running things right now. I don't know of any other staff personally and it does seem like when people tell her to fix something or change something or update something or make something known to the staff......she does it herself?

I literally think it's her running around, in charge of 90% of this site right now.....which I appreciate but is also really weird.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jane_mm For This Useful Post:

genesis (08-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I hate how people on neopets think Scrappy is the best thing to happen to the site because honestly it's the worst

She gives false hope and promise of things being updated or fixed but most of the time she makes up dates in her head
    I'd rather have someone who said they didn't know when X was being released/fixed instead of lying and saying it'll be up in a few days

To be honest she probably has already picked the articles and she's lying about people having more time because she doesn't want anyone to be annoyed about it

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiona For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (08-13-2017),resJUN (08-15-2017)