41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Can't log in on proxies on majin SS and other programs

I know how it works, I have the right ports, all the passwords are correct since I've been making nthe accounts I'm trying myself; But every freaking account on any IP just keeps saying 'Unknown login issues, couldn't log into (accname)'. What am I supposed to do? :/

@(you need an account to see links)

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Proxies are too slow? Plus Neo is slow at the moment. That happened to me before.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I know how it works, I have the right ports, all the passwords are correct since I've been making nthe accounts I'm trying myself; But every freaking account on any IP just keeps saying 'Unknown login issues, couldn't log into (accname)'. What am I supposed to do? :/

@(you need an account to see links)
    Check if you can log in with those proxys yourself. They might be banned from neopets.

Run Majin SS as administrator.

Make sure you clicked the "Proxy" box at Majin SS, and that there are no spaces.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Run as admin or try diff proxies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Check if you can log in with those proxys yourself. They might be banned from neopets.

Run Majin SS as administrator.

Make sure you clicked the "Proxy" box at Majin SS, and that there are no spaces.
    I can log in to them, I even created them on those. I use VPN proxies and yes, I clicked the box, I run as admin, there are no spaces and I even remember my passwords right because I wrote them down

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 5252 View Post
    Run as admin or try diff proxies.
    I run as admin and I tried with lots of diff proxies. :/

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    Proxies are too slow? Plus Neo is slow at the moment. That happened to me before.

Proxies are fine when I use them to create the accs and browse around. It's paid VPN so they work perfectly fine. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I can log in to them, I even created them on those. I use VPN proxies and yes, I clicked the box, I run as admin, there are no spaces and I even remember my passwords right because I wrote them down

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I run as admin and I tried with lots of diff proxies. :/

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Proxies are fine when I use them to create the accs and browse around. It's paid VPN so they work perfectly fine. :/
    Some proxy sites have a splash page the minute you open them that requires you to agree to ToS or some bullshit like that upon opening any browser. Could it be the proxies have a splash page and are interrupting the bot as it tries to enter the neo site login?

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Some proxy sites have a splash page the minute you open them that requires you to agree to ToS or some bullshit like that upon opening any browser. Could it be the proxies have a splash page and are interrupting the bot as it tries to enter the neo site login?
    Wait what?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wait what?
    Okay sorry let me try to explain better. From what i can tell, you are using PRIVATE PROXIES. This means, not a virtual proxy network (I think). If this is the case, there are some proxies that, when you open a browser using them, they will have a page saying "Welcome to superproxy's private proxies, please abide by our terms of service for not using programs, etc etc etc when using this proxy". Since it's private proxies, I don't think it will have one of those, HOWEVER, if it does, that would definitely be the source of your problem as the bot won't be able to correctly navigate to neopets because of that page. So please confirm/deny whether your proxies have a page that pop ups like that.

Again, this is usually for publicly found proxies, so I doubt it is the issue, but it is a very definite possibility.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xanice For This Useful Post:

Mouse (06-30-2012),Ryan~ (06-30-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Okay sorry let me try to explain better. From what i can tell, you are using PRIVATE PROXIES. This means, not a virtual proxy network (I think). If this is the case, there are some proxies that, when you open a browser using them, they will have a page saying "Welcome to superproxy's private proxies, please abide by our terms of service for not using programs, etc etc etc when using this proxy". Since it's private proxies, I don't think it will have one of those, HOWEVER, if it does, that would definitely be the source of your problem as the bot won't be able to correctly navigate to neopets because of that page. So please confirm/deny whether your proxies have a page that pop ups like that.

Again, this is usually for publicly found proxies, so I doubt it is the issue, but it is a very definite possibility.
    No,but if ithelps you, I have VPN from hidemyass

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No,but if ithelps you, I have VPN from hidemyass
    Hm. Okay so it is a VPN, and you are having issues with a VPN the process is a little more complicated My familiarity with VPN's are a bit limited when it comes to using programs, as any programs Ive used with a VPN active was more toward the lines of doing other tasks non-neo related. If I were going to throw a random guess though, I would have to say that the problem isn't on the program end but the fact that the VPN is blocking access the programs access to the internet. The reason may be because HMA's VPN may strictly apply to browsers, and while a proxy is actively in use, the software itself may reject any connections that it has not been configured to protect under the IP/proxy. If you're using premium, it might be helpful to contact customer support to see (of course in a less conspicuous way then saying you're using bot/cheats for neopets. :X I'll look into it again later tonight after i get back from work.