Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how long does it take for TNT to stop monitoring your account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    what i would do is, if you think they are onto you, obviously keep your head down, maybe just play legit for a while and try to get them off your scent by creating another name and blatenly get caught cheating.
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by BEDDOEDv View Post
    what i would do is, if you think they are onto you, obviously keep your head down, maybe just play legit for a while and try to get them off your scent by creating another name and blatenly get caught cheating.
    Personally don't recommend the second half to this bit. Do not want them associated your IPs with cheating. That's what gets most people who play it safe using only AB's and legit scoresends.

I don't use scoresends anymore ( lost a main before because it gave me an impossible score! woo..) but AoB's are pretty powerful and easy to use since you are technically still playing, but it could be infinite lives etc

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawknyr View Post
    Personally don't recommend the second half to this bit. Do not want them associated your IPs with cheating. That's what gets most people who play it safe using only AB's and legit scoresends.

I don't use scoresends anymore ( lost a main before because it gave me an impossible score! woo..) but AoB's are pretty powerful and easy to use since you are technically still playing, but it could be infinite lives etc
    i meant with proxies of course!
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    What about if I started using a completely inactive 9 year old shell just for the age? How long until I am in the clear using it? I am not using any proxies by the way but none of my accounts have ever done anything illegitimate