DL/UL
    33/2
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Red face There is still hope... RISE UP!

I am sorry @(you need an account to see links) but your resources where you got the information is incorrect. Neopets is owned and operate by Jumpstart, not Viacom anymore. Jumpstart bought out Viacom, but left the site staff to stay in order to have an easier process. JumpStart has their emails in all the official pages. You are correct about them helping with games, but they do have control over everything Neopets.

This is a big switch. Viacom & Jumpstart are working together to get the site over to there control (I would suspect this is why there have been downtime and program errors possibly). The thing is TNT is now a part of Jumpstart and you can find this easily within the Help page of the site. Therefore, I do not see why you think this about Jumpstart buying into partnering with Viacom. It is not the case. Viacom owns nothing (or is at least not the priority shareholder) anymore, Jumpstart controls everything. Not just games. Sorry for sounding rude, but I just thought everyone should know to keep faith in the site. Hopefully, Neopets will get better with Jumpstart taking over.

You will also notice a difference between the Privacy when Viacom owned it here to when Jumpstart took over here.

Links To Some Reference Points:
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jordan For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (06-07-2014),Naked Gamer (06-07-2014),Sakuras (06-07-2014),Young (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Huh? What does this have to do with the title?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/2
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Huh? What does this have to do with the title?
    In Cheese's thread, everyone makes it seem as though Jumpstart wasn't really going to change anything except games on the site. This is just to ensure that this is not all they will be doing.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    In Cheese's thread, everyone makes it seem as though Jumpstart wasn't really going to change anything except games on the site. This is just to ensure that this is not all they will be doing.
    This is true!

How it sorter sounded but thanks for the links good reads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am glad JumpStart own neopets and hope they can come up with some new fresh ideas and maybe even a awsome plot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I feel like I'n already seeing some changes, like more staff interaction, etc. so i feel like JS has more power than just games. I have hope still!

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    I feel like I'n already seeing some changes, like more staff interaction, etc. so i feel like JS has more power than just games. I have hope still!
    Yes indeed that was one of the more noticeable things going on that TNT is actually talking to us and even mailing some of them they actually reply.

We can only hope though for more other changes to happen faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Like I said, I got all of my information from talking to the actual people who work for JumpStart.
    Yes, they took over a few things that Viacom had controlled before, but they still ONLY control the gaming side of the site. The only thing you pointed out was that they took over certain emails- and that is because they are no longer using Viacom's emails. Wikipedia can be edited by people who do not own either companies, so that is not a valid source in my opinion.

And I don't believe you read all of my post. @(you need an account to see links)
    I said nothing about Viacom still owning Neopets.
    Last edited by Cheese; 06-07-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/2
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Like I said, I got all of my information from talking to the actual people who work for JumpStart.
    Yes, they took over a few things that Viacom had controlled before, but they still ONLY control the gaming side of the site. The only thing you pointed out was that they took over certain emails- and that is because they are no longer using Viacom's emails. Wikipedia can be edited by people who do not own either companies, so that is not a valid source in my opinion.

And I don't believe you read all of my post. @(you need an account to see links)
    I said nothing about Viacom still owning Neopets.
    Jumpstart will be focusing on the games at the initial start, like it says in the help thread. However, they do own Neopets now. If you did not mean Viacom no longer owned them, then who did? Neopets doesn't own itself if that was the route you were trying to take also. And Wikipedia doesn't have to be valid, Neopets Help page should be good enough. And no, that is not the only thing I was pointing out.

Also, you said they only control the games section, but then why would they use their emails instead?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I don't see Neopets listed anywhere on the Jumpstart site..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peachtea For This Useful Post:

Cheese (06-07-2014),Nicole (06-07-2014)