8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Advice for a Newbie

Hi everyone. I am a returning player to neopets.
    I used to play a very long time ago but unfortunately got iced for no reason.
    I miss my old account and I know I've tried to get it back but tnt aren't budging.
    So I decided to start fresh as a newbie.

I've realised that it is really different from how it used to be. Everything seems different.
    I'm just wondering how the best way to make NP is now?
    I want my account to be restored to its former glory quickly but score sending seems so slow. Maybe my score list just sucks.
    My account is of newbie status so, restocking is difficult because I can't see any rare things.
    I heard about food club betting but it seems like my account is too young?
    Just wondering what the best thing is for me to do?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    48d 13h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Hey luluwulu

Maybe I can share my experience.

(1) I have bought some old shell accounts in the past to do restocking many years ago, I guess that might be something you can consider. Shell accounts are not expensive but you need to be a bit careful when you transfer items between accounts to avoid being frozen. Foodclub is also pretty good if you have an old account.
    (2) I paid USD for nps. This is the fastest way to get nps. Try to find a reliable seller here might be a good start.
    (3) Invest your NPs in items. I do this. Sometimes this would work, sometime it won’t. I’ve lost a lot of nps in candychans and meowclops before but I made some nps from thunder sticks and the mystical tablet. But for investments, the holding period can sometimes be more than 12 months if you want to see a handsome profit. Observe the trends, what people might need in the next few months, buy a few of those items that will likely see good demand.

Wish you luck.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hey so just wondering isn't it sketchy if I bought NP and I'm a newbie?
    How easily do people get frozen in general?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    48d 13h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by luluwulu View Post
    Hey so just wondering isn't it sketchy if I bought NP and I'm a newbie?
    How easily do people get frozen in general?
    I don’t know the amount of nps you have in mind but I think if you move like 10mil etc via shop wizard. You can buy in small quantities each time, It should be ok. If your newbie account post Suap or items like that on TP then yes, you might attract some unwanted attention. But if you were to trade like a faerie pb or something as a newbie, it should be ok.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by luluwulu View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a returning player to neopets.
    I used to play a very long time ago but unfortunately got iced for no reason.
    I miss my old account and I know I've tried to get it back but tnt aren't budging.
    So I decided to start fresh as a newbie.

I've realised that it is really different from how it used to be. Everything seems different.
    I'm just wondering how the best way to make NP is now?
    I want my account to be restored to its former glory quickly but score sending seems so slow. Maybe my score list just sucks.
    My account is of newbie status so, restocking is difficult because I can't see any rare things.
    I heard about food club betting but it seems like my account is too young?
    Just wondering what the best thing is for me to do?
    i'd probably buy a small amount (5m or so) of nps from a trusted seller here and then work with that to make more. collect bank interest everyday, trudys, if youre premium, maybe consider buying or seeing if you can adopt any pet with a bit of stats that you can battle ace with. i usually get 1-2 nerkmids per day from doing that or every other day. def decent profit. I wish you the best of luck on your neo journey! If theres anything you need help with, feel free to send me a pm! (: welcome back to neo and welcome to ck!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    most of the time nowadays score-sending wont bring back much unless you go for trophies and even then the sender is very safe. so higher scores wont even send. probably a good thing.

create a ticket and ask for the account make sure you have all your ducks lined up with information. lots of people post their experience in NN and even screenshot stuff so you can see what they ask and youll be alright

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    47d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Food club betting for a new account is futile as you won't be able to bet much at all. Buying NP slowly and staying off the grid would be the best bet. Or you can try and get your old account back by claiming it was hacked before it got frozen and rolling the dice with that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    13d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    ay attention to how things are/were done. Just stay safe, send above safe times, below review. As far as the forum goes, just stay trustworthy. These are pixels, nothing worth rippin ya soul over

welcome back!
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    You can either buy a shell for helping to fund to your new account or use the shell/get a built/semi-built account to make it your new main. That's if you cannot recover your old one.

But you have the important info of your account you should go good with staff, just need to have perseverance.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    13d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Thought abou this while getting ready for teh day, you should run Neoquest2 in the bg as well. Pretty good way to get random events, a few avatars, trophies, and InSaNe gives a nice weapon
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!