Thread: Tried to avoid creating a new thread but having issues using ABer & kad feeder...And everything else

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Unhappy Tried to avoid creating a new thread but having issues using ABer & kad feeder...And everything else

Very sorry if this topic had been done to death. Pretty embarrassed that I need to create a thread to sort this out. I haven't seen other threads that have mentioned my issue. Saw the "fix VB6 runtime thread" but I don't think that applies to this issue...or does it? I'll just put a screenshot of what I've been experiencing. Does anyone have any advice? Please for the love of god, explain it like I'm five. This is not my forte. The same thing happened with the kad feeder, aber and a few other programs I tried to download. I don't even make it to a log screen, when I click on it, it just takes me to this image.

Help to get this running would be appreciated, again I'm very sorry if it's due to my own stupidity. Thank you if you can offer any help. (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlife View Post
    Very sorry if this topic had been done to death. Pretty embarrassed that I need to create a thread to sort this out. I haven't seen other threads that have mentioned my issue. Saw the "fix VB6 runtime thread" but I don't think that applies to this issue...or does it? I'll just put a screenshot of what I've been experiencing. Does anyone have any advice? Please for the love of god, explain it like I'm five. This is not my forte. The same thing happened with the kad feeder, aber and a few other programs I tried to download. I don't even make it to a log screen, when I click on it, it just takes me to this image.

Help to get this running would be appreciated, again I'm very sorry if it's due to my own stupidity. Thank you if you can offer any help. (you need an account to see links)
    It does
    You need these files registered* in your system32 folder (and SysWOW64 if running a 64-bit OS)

and (you need an account to see links) (I think they updated/moved the page but the filename's VBRun60.exe)
    * = The command to register them is
    Code:
    REGSVR32 /S
    Edit: Nice attachment name fmlwhy.jpg
    Last edited by Accelerator; 01-08-2016 at 10:14 AM.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

nightlife (01-08-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh my god, the shame! okay, thank you for such a quick response & your help! okay so I downloaded the library into C:\Windows\system32 and

tried downloading VB runtime 6 into system 32 and it wouldn't work this came up (you need an account to see links)
    I'm really sorry that I'm an incompetent idiot. If I knew it would be this hard I wouldn't have purchased the membership, feeling like just an dumbo right now.

I'll go register those other files now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlife View Post
    Oh my god, the shame! okay, thank you for such a quick response & your help! okay so I downloaded the library into C:\Windows\system32 and

tried downloading VB runtime 6 into system 32 and it wouldn't work this came up (you need an account to see links)
    I'm really sorry that I'm an incompetent idiot. If I knew it would be this hard I wouldn't have purchased the membership, feeling like just an dumbo right now.

I'll go register those other files now
    Remember everything must be done as admin

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

nightlife (01-08-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    oh my god. Okay, finally got it to work. Needed to restart my computer -_- thank you so very much for your help. If only I had a brain.