Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hi everybody!

Hey guys! I'm finally introducing myself

I started playing Neopets in 2006 and played religiously (and legally) until 2010. I got frozen due to some NC related issues and went on hiatus

I created a new account and from 2015 to 2016 I went back but that time it wasn't... legal and had so much fun! But eventually I used a bad SS that got me frozen

Thankfully I sent a ticket a couple of months ago and got that account back! (No news on the NC one) and so far I've been playing legally but I've been missing the sense of community! The neoboards are not what they used to be and I'd like to talk to people, so hopefully I can do that here

IRL I work in an education center and I live in an apartment with my gf and our 3 cats (2 of them are kittens ). Apart from that I love videogames, trivia and travelling (who doesn't tho)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Required For This Useful Post:

♥ Este ♥ (01-06-2024),Excalibur (01-06-2024),infestedvirus (01-05-2024),Slowpoke (01-05-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Welcome, required!
    What a disaster that they caught your main..important to keep a good VPN running on less legit accounts to avoid that. Never cheat on a main.
    But the neopets team are pretty lax now. It's interesting that they restored your account which was frozen. Did it have all your stuff still on it?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    They wiped out everything except for the pets (they even wiped the paintbrush clothing, which was annoying)

Interestingly, though, was that they kept the petpets and thankfully one of the ones I had attached to my pet was very expensive (sold it for 30m+) and that got my started rebuilding

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Welcome, Required! Hope you enjoy it here!
    What video games do you enjoy? I see you are a fan of starfield? My husband is obsessed with it, and we have the xbox controllers they're so cool!

Glad you got your account back so you have somewhere to go again!

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK! Glad that you got your account back! I never cheat (directly) on my main ever, for that very reason. I always SS/AB on side accounts haha. But we live and learn right!

Do you have any current neo goals?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    10d 19h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Required View Post
    Hey guys! I'm finally introducing myself

I started playing Neopets in 2006 and played religiously (and legally) until 2010. I got frozen due to some NC related issues and went on hiatus

I created a new account and from 2015 to 2016 I went back but that time it wasn't... legal and had so much fun! But eventually I used a bad SS that got me frozen

Thankfully I sent a ticket a couple of months ago and got that account back! (No news on the NC one) and so far I've been playing legally but I've been missing the sense of community! The neoboards are not what they used to be and I'd like to talk to people, so hopefully I can do that here

IRL I work in an education center and I live in an apartment with my gf and our 3 cats (2 of them are kittens ). Apart from that I love videogames, trivia and travelling (who doesn't tho)

Hope you enjoy your time here!! That was one of the most jarring things for me as well, the boards used to go so fast ... now you scroll halfway down the page and its posts from yesterday.
    Ana's slave <3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Welcome, Required! Hope you enjoy it here!
    What video games do you enjoy? I see you are a fan of starfield? My husband is obsessed with it, and we have the xbox controllers they're so cool!

Glad you got your account back so you have somewhere to go again!

Thanks!

I really liked Starfield, yes . Contrary to most people's opinions, I enjoyed it a lot. I know it wasn't what I was expecting but I still had a lot of fun with it

I enjoy 3rd person adventure games mostly and the occasional first person shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome to cK! Glad that you got your account back! I never cheat (directly) on my main ever, for that very reason. I always SS/AB on side accounts haha. But we live and learn right!

Do you have any current neo goals?

Yep, live and learn!

As for goals, as of right now I'm not sure

When I got my account back I wanted to finish my main's pet customization and now that's done
    Then, get a decent set for the plot and that's done as well
    Then I got to 300 avatars (childhood dream lol)

So now I've been playing just for the fun of it! I guess I might want to go for a stamp collector avatar (apart from Snowy Valley, ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by zmurd View Post
    Hope you enjoy your time here!! That was one of the most jarring things for me as well, the boards used to go so fast ... now you scroll halfway down the page and its posts from yesterday.

Right?? I remember having to bump a topic every minute or so in order not to end up in the second page

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Required For This Useful Post:

Infected (01-06-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    hii, welcome to cK!! rebuilding isn't an easy task, but hopefully you'll get the hang of it and get back on track in no time (do it for the kittens!!) 💖

userbar & stack credit — (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) welcome to cK! seems you were here before too so thats awesome! good luck on your ticket! OH You should post pics of the cats in the pet thread! we all love our bubbies here!

hope to see you around!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Required (01-07-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Welcome to cK! I'm glad you got your account back. I know how much of a bad that can be sometimes. I recently came back to NP as well, but since I lost access to the emails on 2 of my side accounts (I used different emails because I got hacked by a "friend" back in the day), they won't restore them. Super sad since I lost some pretty cool pets.
    I hope you enjoy your time here!