20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by parakeet View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) welcome, Staci! Wow, you've been with Neo since the beginning. I joined in 2001 but also recently came to the cheating scene. I bought some NP/items in 2011, and joined cK only this year. I do really love the community here. It's inspiring bc if someone loses an account people always offer to help rebuild, and I find that so sweet/needed around Neo/the world
    I joined Neo' when I was twelve. I'm no longer on my original account (but lost it after a decade, which was a good run!), but am absolutely addicted to the site. I agree with you, the community is fantastic. I think we're mostly good people with strong hearts that dislike TNT's bullshit about UC availability, score requirements, and hard-to-get shit. Hahah. That and who doesn't love the high from a successful cheat once in a while?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    YAY new pals
    Don't think I won't follow up on those who didn't post I meant it when I said I would

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Raj (06-27-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    umm am i too late i just found this thread and felt like a chud not posting since everyone can see i CLEARLY LOOKED

im john but thats the name of like 20 people here probably so kettering will do
    im 20 and im from glasgow so all i do is drink and get angry and complain. sometimes in a kilt. haha jk im never not wearing a kilt.
    i also have a dog who is a mongrel called sam who we obtained from an angry polish woman on the street about 11 years ago, she just yelled at my mum in polish and shoved these two puppies at her and left. what a world.
    (you need an account to see links)
    all i do all day is draw furries and complain and listen to hipster music. i guess i play neopets but mostly its just habitarium like 18 hours a day to make mad dosh, mostly i play flight rising and dick about on tumblr.
    im also homestuck trash, forgive me father for i have sinned

today ive done a grand total of watch a bunch of vines and drink 4 cups of tea in an hour after sleeping for about 11 hours im a productive member of society

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hi my name Norvan. Uhhhh I live on Canada's coast!

I like long walks on the beach, holding hands with my friends and breaking in to random song and dance.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by hizziro View Post
    Hi my name Norvan. Uhhhh I live on Canada's coast!

I like long walks on the beach, holding hands with my friends and breaking in to random song and dance.
    omg wat coast

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    omg wat coast
    Vancouver on weekdays and weekends in Victoria.

But I have been to Nova Scotia... honestly NFL will always hold my heart.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by hizziro View Post
    Vancouver on weekdays and weekends in Victoria.

But I have been to Nova Scotia... honestly NFL will always hold my heart.

omg i live in victoria!!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I am Steven , a 28 year old programmer from Scotland. Aswell as my work here I also working on a robot to grow plants and I hope to make a quadropcopter soon. Using this i want to attach flashing lights and troll my village into thinking we are being visited by ufos as a experiment . When I am not being a asshole I am usually relaxing on xbox one or chilling with a book.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

baileaf (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Hi I'm Valent and I'm a 15 year old dude who has nothing better to do than cheat on a children's site that everyone else thinks died in the 2000s.

I am currently listening to Mr Psycho by Space, which is a song about some mad bomber stalker guy by a band whose songs are all entirely tongue-in-cheek fucked up love songs and they haven't made an album since like 1999 which appeals quite a bit to my terrible hipster tendencies.

I underuse commas in my normal typing because I tend to type at the speed my mind goes at and this is REALLY FAST and it refuses to pause ever so there's that.

I just got glasses and I'm trying to adjust to them but I'm not wearing them right now because they make my eyes weird if I wear them for too long but now my eyes are weird from having them off so I need to put them back on again.

I'm the picture of social incapability and I accidentally treat everyone like shit. Laaaaadies

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    sorry again for another novel, oops

Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) because I wanted another piece of paper telling people I'm a smarticle~
    If you just want papers telling people you're a smarticle...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilacs View Post
    I love and identify with wolves so much that I have "wolf girl" tattooed onto me.

I spend 99% of my time in coffee shops. I am in one right now!
    Where's your tattoo?! :o
    & I love coffee shops!
    I'm usually too shy to go in them, hahaha, because I get nervous that people will actually try to talk to me?
    I'm actually really outgoing and everyone thinks I'm super extroverted.
    But I'm actually quite introverted, and it usually takes me a bit to feel comfortable breaking past that initial conversation with people.
    I bet coffee shops would be good places to meet new friends...
    ...if I ever worked up the courage to go in one and sit for a while, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by adoralne View Post
    I have a heavy addition to NC and Working lol.

I am married to my husband of 7 years <3 no babies yet!

I am a finance manger at a large dealership and have been working here since 2008.
    Oh goodness, tell me about it.
    The NC addiction is real, I tell you.
    So, so real.

That's so awesome!
    I know 7 years probably doesn't seem like that long, but let's be real...
    In today's society, that's quite an accomplishment.
    I love hearing about people who are making it work and choosing love, even after so many years. <3

What do you do as a finance manager? :o
    I've never really understood finance.
    Is it literally just like... you manage people's money?
    Because I think I'd be really good at that.
    Hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoLeopard View Post
    I completely understand! Science is amazing, the entire field is constantly changing and evolving and definitely something I would like to be a part of, I went for my degree because I can use it in multiple fields instead of only one I hope you do get to go back for your Masters, It's definitely worth it!
    Exactly!
    I loved Biochemistry because it allowed me the freedom to explore what I really wanted.
    I never changed my major at all in college, but I changed career goals and paths and ideas sooooo many times, and Biochem was always flexible enough to let me do that.
    I'd love to find a masters that will do the same, haha.
    Even working now, new technology and information is surfacing allllllllllllllll the time to make my job sometimes harder, but usually easier.
    It's just mind-blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    I'm CKs token black guy.. I scare the others ones off

Biochemistry major who wants to be a pediatrician one day. Jay luh the kids

I hookah & listen to music more than I actually sleep

I'm super introverted & I like being by my lonesome most of the time

I enjoy good conversations. I love listening & I can get you to spill your hearts content while never sharing anything about myself. I don't share secrets either.
    I think all the other black guys are just too intimidated by your gloriousness to post.
    Or, we just don't know yet that they're black. xD
    But you'll always be the token black guy of my <3

How did I not ever know you wanted to be a pediatrician?
    You'd be so good at that.

Hookah is life.

I like being alone lots, too.

& I can vouch on that whole "never sharing anything about myself" business.

Quote Originally Posted by JasoonSinvuori View Post
    My name is Jason Sinivuori, slight stuff up while typing my username but hey it still works to a certain extent.

I am 20 year old boy currently residing in Brisbane, QLD, Australia, looking for a new air to breathe already.

working on my poultry farm for my parents (yeah I literally raise cocks for a living, laugh it up guys)

two staffordshire terriers, both only one year old, two bearded dragons, my beautiful carpet python Xena or some of the five horses.
    Not sure if someone else has already mentioned this, but you should be able to PM a mod for a name modification, if you so desire!

Maybe it's just because I've lived in the U.S. all my life, but the air in Australia sounds like air I'd never want to stop breathing, hahaha. Any particular reason you're eager to find something new?

I actually laughed about that, sorrynotsorry. xD

Baaaaaahhhh, Staffordshire Terrier pups are sooooo cute. I'm too scared of reptiles or anything to own snakes/bearded dragons/any sort of anything, but I always envy the people who do. They're so cool. We used to own snakes when I was younger until they kept getting out of their cages and making their way into our ventilation system... we never knew what room they'd come out in. xD It was always quite the surprise. But that was when I still lived with 3 older brothers who did all the taking care of them, until my parents got sick of having snakes in the vents. xD

You've got horses?!
    That's one of the things I miss most about living in Kansas.
    We used to own horses and I'd go riding quite frequently, but it was also a lot of work to get them all groomed and saddled up to ride, so the older and busier I got, the less I had time to ride.
    I miss them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by parakeet View Post
    This is random, but are you a sister of Kappa Kappa Gamma at UCF by any chance? I am very open about my involvement with Neopets/"the Neopets black market" amongst my friends, and someone told me a similar story from a KKG girl there, so that would be pretty funny if I knew the legend :3 (I think it was UCF anyway)
    LOL, no, that's not me!
    But it's funny to hear that I'm not alone. xD
    I was an AGD at my tiny little private college in Missouri.
    Although my sisters generally knew that I played (obviously), I wasn't as active on Neo, so it was pretty easy to keep the secret from the rest of my campus, LOL.
    Not that I really cared either way. xD

Quote Originally Posted by spysie View Post
    I am almost 19, come late july and i live in washington d.c. at the moment!

I love all types of arts- drawn art, written poetry, and music...

and when we first meet i'm a shy person, but then after I get comfortable with you i'm sorta wild
    I've always wondered what it's like to live in D.C. Does the traffic suck? xD
    That's my biggest concern.
    I hate traffic.
    But I'd like to visit someday.
    I bet you have to deal with a lot of tourists and ding dongs sometimes, though.

I don't know the first thing about drawing, or really writing, but what kind of music do you enjoy? :o

And that's probably how I'd describe myself, too, hahaha.
    When I first meet people, I'm very coy and quiet.
    But once I know you and feel comfortable... it's game over. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Katieee View Post
    the pictures of you with the stingrays are so cute! Don't think I'd be brave enough to let them kiss me, I squeal too much just holding out food for them :p
    I actually did swimming with manatees when I was on holiday in your neck of the woods (you said you were from Florida, right?), we did this day trip around the Everglades and stuff and at the end they took us to this harbour where the manatees came and just loafed around whilst we fussed about them, so awesome ^_^
    I think now is appropriate to share my favourite YouTube video ever
    Hahaha, I was TERRIFIED of the sting rays at first.
    I think it helped knowing that their actual mouths were nowhere near what I was kissing, LOL.
    I spent a good 20 minutes though, just sitting on the boat almost in tears, with a bunch of people trying to coax me into the water.
    I'm so glad I did it, though!

& yup, I'm from Florida! :o
    I might have to take a trip down near the Glades just for that manatee experience, oh my goooooood.
    They are so precious.
    LOL and that video is freaking hilarious.
    I feel so bad laughing, hahaha, but like, the way the manatee just dejectedly floats down toward the ground after the run-in with the glass, poor thing. xD Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    Well, that and I get paid minimum wage on top of doing two shifts a day because the owner won't hire people to cover the shifts. I really don't mind doing double shifts, but for the love of fuck, split them up. I've done three of them prior to yesterday. Was supposed to do one yesterday but I told my boss that I will quit if he made me do another one this week. He got someone to cover my shift but I don't know if I have a job or not yet. :x
    Ewwwww, I don't blame you, then.
    It's bad enough to have to work for minimum wage (usually), but two shifts a day for multiple days in a row is absolutely awful.
    I'm sure the money is good, but I definitely see wanting to split up your double shifts instead of doing THREE in a row?! That's crazy.

But good for you for standing up and speaking your mind.
    It's unreasonable for your boss to think it's acceptable to expect that from people.
    Hopefully you still have your job, though, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I'm 21, I feel so much older than that which is quite sad.

No I'm not freaky or crazy, just unnaturally curious.

I rescue and foster animals that need temporary homes and am sobbing (not right now) over the fact that I have to pay a 3200 vet bill and my rent is due in 6 days. I don't bite so if anyone has questions or wants to chat go for it~ I can be awkward though. ^_^
    I know what you mean about feeling older, I think.
    I was a bit more of a wild child in my younger years of college, and even in high school.
    When I finally turned 21, I was past all of the whole "drinking and partying" years, immediately wanted a career and to settle down with my own place and be independent.
    I work with a bunch of people who are late 20's/early 30's, so that probably doesn't help, hahaha, but I often feel like I'm much older than my age, just because of where I'm at in life in comparison to some of my same-aged friends. Idk. xD

Being curious isn't a bad thing!
    We recently got "in trouble" at work for the things that we use our work computers for sometimes, hahaha.
    It was for a specific incident that occurred (and yes, shouldn't have happened on work computers), but sometimes I still look up random facts.
    I'm sure work has an interesting time trying to figure out how I go from searching through so many random topics, hahaha.

& omg??? What happened at the vet to rack up that big a bill?!? :o

Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    umm am i too late i just found this thread and felt like a chud not posting since everyone can see i CLEARLY LOOKED

im john but thats the name of like 20 people here probably so kettering will do
    im 20 and im from glasgow so all i do is drink and get angry and complain. sometimes in a kilt. haha jk im never not wearing a kilt.

i also have a dog who is a mongrel called sam who we obtained from an angry polish woman on the street about 11 years ago, she just yelled at my mum in polish and shoved these two puppies at her and left. what a world.
    (you need an account to see links)

today ive done a grand total of watch a bunch of vines and drink 4 cups of tea in an hour after sleeping for about 11 hours im a productive member of society
    You're NEVER TOO LATE for this thread!
    Except if you hadn't posted, @(you need an account to see links) probs would have taken the opportunity to give you a Glasgow Smile, no pun intended except actually the pun is totally intended.

I think knowing about Glasgow Smiles are the only reason that I know anything about Glasgow at all, sadly, because I used to have an unrealistic obsession with The Joker once upon a time.

Sam is so cute, though, ahhhh.
    Totally worth all that angry Polish spit you probably got splattered in while she was yelling furiously.

What kind of tea do you drink?!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    i want to attach flashing lights and troll my village into thinking we are being visited by ufos as a experiment
    DEAR GOD, PLEASE DO THIS.
    And videotape reactions.
    Please.
    This is me begging.

Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Hi I'm Valent and I'm a 15 year old dude who has nothing better to do than cheat on a children's site that everyone else thinks died in the 2000s.

I underuse commas in my normal typing because I tend to type at the speed my mind goes at and this is REALLY FAST and it refuses to pause ever so there's that.

I just got glasses and I'm trying to adjust to them but I'm not wearing them right now because they make my eyes weird if I wear them for too long but now my eyes are weird from having them off so I need to put them back on again.
    Hey, how 'bout that!
    Almost all of us also have nothing better to do than cheat on a children's site that probably did die in the 2000s, but we're still clinging on to hope.

I think my typing generally reflects the people I'm around.
    I flip back and forth between typing with zero capitalization or correct punctuation, to typing with 100% precision.
    I think it's a mixture of how lazy I'm feeling and, like I said, who I'm talking to.
    But typing quickly because your brain moves quickly isn't bad!
    It means you've got lots of thoughts. Thoughts are good things.
    At least somethin's happenin' up there!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

boomer (06-29-2014)