DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Joe, for example, I want to leave the program for the Snowager and the Buried Treasure. I set up the schedule. But I want to play into my account while the 3 hours passes, can I do this?

And can you visit the snowager every two or three hours?
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Kad; 09-08-2015 at 11:12 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kad View Post
    Joe, for example, I want to leave the program for the Snowager and the Buried Treasure. I set up the schedule. But I want to play into my account while the 3 hours passes, can I do this?

And can you visit the snowager every two or three hours?
    No you don't use your account while this is running.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Kad (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    this is probably a really dumb question but im not good with technology im 98 years old

im running stealth to do dailies and plushie tycoon and sometimes dice a roo, but i noticed it never actually shows whats happening in pt?
    it gives me status on dailies and dice, but it says pt has Started but isnt actually showing anything in the log to do with plushie tycoon
    it showed me status updates the first time i used it for tycoon though, it just stopped the second time completely for whatever reason
    am i doing something wrong or is this some weird glitch? im not even sure if its actually PLAYING the game either, the only indication its actually doing anything is that it says Started lol.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    this is probably a really dumb question but im not good with technology im 98 years old

im running stealth to do dailies and plushie tycoon and sometimes dice a roo, but i noticed it never actually shows whats happening in pt?
    it gives me status on dailies and dice, but it says pt has Started but isnt actually showing anything in the log to do with plushie tycoon
    it showed me status updates the first time i used it for tycoon though, it just stopped the second time completely for whatever reason
    am i doing something wrong or is this some weird glitch? im not even sure if its actually PLAYING the game either, the only indication its actually doing anything is that it says Started lol.
    Make sure the bot is not colliding/scheduling anything with another bot for the same account. Otherwise you're good to go. For PT, it'll say it's doing something and it might have a delay. I will add in the next update when there are delays and for how long.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Make sure the bot is not colliding/scheduling anything with another bot for the same account. Otherwise you're good to go. For PT, it'll say it's doing something and it might have a delay. I will add in the next update when there are delays and for how long.
    im not sure its any sort of conflict. i restarted the program, logged in etc, then the only task i set to run as a test was tycoon, but still nothing is showing
    the last log update was an hour ago telling me id finished dailies. i waited about 40 minutes before posting that it was being weird just in case it was lagging or something.

ftr i started dailies at :40, they ended at :43, i set pt to start at :50 so nothing would overlap just in case it looked ~odd~, but... yeah, last thing the log says at all is 'finished dailies on [account]'.

it did list delays and such on the first time i used it, like "waiting x hours to fire employees" or something like that, but yeah suddenly it just refuses to show anything.

sorry if im being difficult, theres probably a really simple solution but >____> this ones weirding me out, im edgy about botting as it is even with the low as fuck freeze rate LOL

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    im not sure its any sort of conflict. i restarted the program, logged in etc, then the only task i set to run as a test was tycoon, but still nothing is showing
    the last log update was an hour ago telling me id finished dailies. i waited about 40 minutes before posting that it was being weird just in case it was lagging or something.

ftr i started dailies at :40, they ended at :43, i set pt to start at :50 so nothing would overlap just in case it looked ~odd~, but... yeah, last thing the log says at all is 'finished dailies on [account]'.

it did list delays and such on the first time i used it, like "waiting x hours to fire employees" or something like that, but yeah suddenly it just refuses to show anything.

sorry if im being difficult, theres probably a really simple solution but >____> this ones weirding me out, im edgy about botting as it is even with the low as fuck freeze rate LOL
    I don't know what ftr means.

Not sure if you are panicking but just do this:

-) Check your Stealth Core logs which should be in a folder saved after you closed the program. These log files are in a folder next to the program. You can go through and see if the PT bot posted something in between while you had the dailies running or w/e
    -) Close the program if you haven't, login to your account and check your PT game manually. If you see a game has not started, then the program did nothing and I'm guessing this is because you ran it alongside another bot at the same time, on the same account. You can run two bots at once for different accounts, but not the same account.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m

-) Check your Stealth Core logs which should be in a folder saved after you closed the program. These log files are in a folder next to the program. You can go through and see if the PT bot posted something in between while you had the dailies running or w/e
    -) Close the program if you haven't, login to your account and check your PT game manually. If you see a game has not started, then the program did nothing and I'm guessing this is because you ran it alongside another bot at the same time, on the same account. You can run two bots at once for different accounts, but not the same account.
    for the record? (probably XD)

Sent from my SM-G530M using Tapatalk

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

j03 (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

ftr is for the record haha

im not panicking though, mostly just confused and yeah its definitely my fault then lmfao i must have ran something without realising. my bad!!!

i managed to get it working! now everythings showing up and the like. thank you for being patient with me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    So, I have a problem with the plushietycoon autoplayer too. It succesfully manifactured, shipped & sold 400 plushies. However, now it keeps on saying 'waiting for plushies to be ready 3hrs20.' I checked if plushies were being manifactured, but they are not. Neither does the log change. Am I missing something? I have little knowledge about plushie tycoon, so that may be the problem too

EDIT: PT autoplayer is the only activity I do on stealthcore . So it surely does not overlap.
    Last edited by wvereeck; 10-10-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/2
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    7d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by wvereeck View Post
    So, I have a problem with the plushietycoon autoplayer too. It succesfully manifactured, shipped & sold 400 plushies. However, now it keeps on saying 'waiting for plushies to be ready 3hrs20.' I checked if plushies were being manifactured, but they are not. Neither does the log change. Am I missing something? I have little knowledge about plushie tycoon, so that may be the problem too

EDIT: PT autoplayer is the only activity I do on stealthcore . So it surely does not overlap.
    How much cash on hand do you have? 400 plushies should just be enough to put you over 50k which is needed for the avatar.

Page 44 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast