Thread: Score Sending Multiple Accounts Help?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Score Sending Multiple Accounts Help?

I'm new to SS (obviously, looking at my join date), and I have a question about the "multiple accounts" and proxies options in score sending.

1. Does the multiple account option send scores to all the accounts at once or does it send all the scores on one account, then move to the other accounts?

2. Is it possible to open multiple majin SS each with 1 different account and use different proxies ((you need an account to see links)) to send scores at the same time?

Any help, guidance, or enlightenment would be deeply appreciated

If I'm going to cheat, I'm going to cheat the hell out of neopets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)

#1- It send one at a time to each account as it goes threw your score list

#2 No its not possible to open multi majin SS to open with each account the thing is you open 1 majin SS preferable @(you need an account to see links)joe remake of the program which is much better then the orginal one. An free proxys from hidemyass are very slow and can let up allowing TNT to see your actual ip which will get you frozen so use a payed program like VPN.

The best thing you can do because im to busy right now to get all the links is to go to the (Guide) forum an go threw the pages an look for guides on anything that you inquire about SSing also take a look at the Neopet Games section where you could get answers to the things you seek, also their is this other method of score sending which is a bit safer you play the games but it comes with a cheat that you have to do with a program check it out I think its called AOB something like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    well if you want too make money, you should autobuy really. you would get chained for sure ssding on more than one account.
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the response guys. -awesome community

Yes, I am aware of AB but it obviously takes physical input to make neopoints.

I have an account 2000 days old, but obviously I never really saved up money as I was like 8 back then. I have confirmed that using HMA proxies with multiple Majins work (1 million points a day -awww yeah), I am also aware that autobuy is probably a safer way to earn money.

However, I still think HMA+multiple Majin is a great way for people with little to no starting funds. I doubt TNT would go great lengths to check DNS leaks or use deep packet inspections. Thus, I believe as long as you keep the neopoint transfer to your main minimal, you should be pretty safe. This also gives you money to play the stock market (more cash ^_^).