Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most douchest* thing someone has done to you on Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoespotate View Post
    That paintbrush is a reference to a beetles song. So probably a staff member who really liked the beetles?

I'm really surprised at how many people here are so willing to give out their passwords to their friends though. :o
    Oh, is it? XD I never knew that, haha c:

And I definitely wouldn't anymore xD but as a kid, I was way more trusting
    Hopefully people learn from my mistakes and don't share their accounts with people xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I've had people harass me a few times on boards

It took me a while to remember hah I usually forget about people like that right away

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    lols, my internet cut out during a key quest game and i got a couple of angry emails from the opposing player and a pile of dung. i just reported them for harassment

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bela Lugosi For This Useful Post:

xCarRadio (03-18-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    @(you need an account to see links) I miss Keyquest!!!

I used to be a huge D-bag... I remember when I was 12/13 I found this scam and used it.. it was a fake website "sign in and you'll get free neopoints!" type thing and it would send me the people's usernames and passwords to my email... not my proudest moment! I also once hacked the popular girl's neopets account because I was jealous of her. I was in grade 6 I believe. I hacked her email first and then used that to get her username and password. Thankfully I now make my own NP and donate/randomly gift items because I can

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    When Draiks where valuable I gifted one to a friend (I traded my UC mutant usul for it) and they use the lab ray on it hoping to get robot, it ended up being an ogrin like two days later

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I started playing when I was 11 since a friend from school played Neopets too.
    She used to treat me really bad (like a slave) so my mom made me stop being friends with her. When I started to be friends with others rather than with her, she got inside my Neopets account (she knew the pass), stole all my things and created pets in many accounts with names like 'Rachel_vomit_hateYOU', 'Rachel_is_stupid', 'Ugly_fat_Rachel' and so on... seems funny now, but for a 11y/o was pretty bad.

And actually, my mom brought this up to the director of the school and she got in troubles for what she did. Funny times.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh my god!!! Kids were brutal back then (and even worse now). That's horrible!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Umm on my original main account right after trading was allowed I traded for a DN UC Baby Kougra and I decided to transfer to the side account and when the user found out she wanted her pet back -_- Like dude the pet was mine not yours you cant get the pet back :K

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that was naive enough to be scammed by a so-called friend when I was a kid, lol.

I started playing Neo when I was twelve-ish; I had just moved halfway across the country and the only kid that talked to me was really into it. She created an account for me, and I foolishly never changed the password. Well, I suppose she ended up getting jealous when I made a petpage app and adopted my first painted pet (a spotted kougra - I chuckle when I remember how excited I was, ha.) She logged into the account and changed the password on me; I eventually ended up getting the account back, since I had switched it over to my own email, but I definitely learned a lesson, lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    13d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    When I was like 10 or so, I set up this pound trade. (stupid to begin with, I know) I was supposed to pound my pet first (on a public board with "witnessess") so the other person could catch and viceversa. Well I pounded they missed and pulled out of the trade because they didnt get their pet. Couldnt report or anything because it was a risk thing either way but still. I still remember being all irritated, like, hath thee no honor? lol.