223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    The only issue that I see with the article is that Neo probably has their own servers so they don't need to worry about a host not hosting their content due to them not being mobile. It's true that mobile sites are sweeping through just about every genre of website, but it's also true that most mobile sites don't have the full capability of a desktop site. Most mobile sites have limited features so I can see them implementing something like that. There will always be those people who claim that the mobile site is shitty because they can't do this feature or that feature. There really won't be any way to make everybody happy.
    About neo having their own servers, that's exactly what I thought and then they posted this on Facebook:

A MESSAGE FROM TNT: Due to unexpected maintenance from our server provider, the site was down for several hours early this morning.....

Sent from my toaster.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (12-13-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    What to Do If You're Cyberbullied on Neopets
    by xxrayray
    Description: Cyberbullying happens everywhere, and it's best to be prepared.

pretty cool i guess. dont know their intentions for publishing this article though. i dont know why it makes me feel nervous that they published it but... it does.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

An interesting article in the NT

Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    About neo having their own servers, that's exactly what I thought and then they posted this on Facebook:

A MESSAGE FROM TNT: Due to unexpected maintenance from our server provider, the site was down for several hours early this morning.....

Sent from my toaster.
    Your toaster much be high tech.

I'm partly not surprised here, wonder who the provider is and how cheap of a deal JS is with the servers I can imagine getting a dollar out of TNT would be like breaking into the Iron Bank on Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    I'm a web designer/developer but I don't do shit for my neopets/my lookup because when I just don't have the time to. When it's your job, sometimes you don't necessarily come home and do more every night. It's a lot easier to find time to when you're a kid and don't have any other responsibilities.

Also, I found this that I was pretty impressed by in the editorial:

I thought JS was doomed, but maybe we're just in the lull period where they're holding back all of the new content until it's entirely finished?
    Possible the whole time they could of been converting and updating the site for better functions. I can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (12-13-2015)