18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by snarrkie View Post
    Yeah what happened to the unregs exactly? I'm still getting them.
    You have to have the username to get the password, because jumpstart deleted the "find username" feature
    Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    You have to have the username to get the password, because jumpstart deleted the "find username" feature
    Oh shit really? As of when? I was getting usernames sent to them just last night.

EDIT: Are you talking about the "Forgot Username?" option? Because I just typed in an email, it sent the username, so I created the email as it was an unreg and got it sent to me a second time. The username showed up just fine.
    Last edited by snarrkie; 05-09-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Can you link me to the forgot username option, @(you need an account to see links) ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Things are cheaper, but I still make around 1m+/day and I don't AB, just use macros/adblock/greasemonkey to semi-legit RS because it's more fun for me. ((you need an account to see links), for anyone interested.)

Some days are better, some days are worse. I honestly haven't played since around 05/06 and used to use macros back then to semi-legit RS. This was back when shops restocked on a specific second and it was much harder to compete against ABers then because everyone knew when a shop would stock. Even back then I still made about the same per day as I do now and I've always restocked in Stamp, BM, DM, and Magic. But then again I had some insane days back then, especially because there were no restock bans, and I had days where I would consecutively make 10m/day.

I do find shops to be insanely slow and it's still pretty tough competition because of the random times.
    Last edited by jxt; 05-09-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    To be fair, it was great that TNT made it a little easier to obtain Draiks after the dailies, I was thrilled when I first got my Draik Egg from the Shore xD the downside is how much they deflated and how much more difficult it made trading, since they were a sort of gateway to trade up to UCs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Can you link me to the forgot username option, @(you need an account to see links) ?
    It should be right here in the sign-up page under the Username box. There's a "Forgot Username?" option that gives a javascript pop-up box to request your username.

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    It should be right here in the sign-up page under the Username box. There's a "Forgot Username?" option that gives a javascript pop-up box to request your username.

(you need an account to see links)
    Oh shit I guess Unregs work. Are you still using Joe's Unreg Finder, or do you have your own?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh shit I guess Unregs work. Are you still using Joe's Unreg Finder, or do you have your own?
    There's an unreg finder? xD I need that. I'm essentially going through all the old hash lists posted on this site around 2012, because I figured that many people tried to get into some that weren't purged at the time. It's been working - I have a shitload of emails to register lol.

EDIT: I'm not using the Unreg Finder, if there's a program called that, but there is a program here just called Email Checker that checks to see if hotmail, gmail, and yahoo emails are registered. That's essentially what I'm using.

EDIT 2: Oh, did you mean Joe's Mass Email Checker? Yeah, I was going to use that because it was my best friend a few years ago, but I can't access it on the site. Did he take it down?
    Last edited by snarrkie; 05-09-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    There's an unreg finder? xD I need that. I'm essentially going through all the old hash lists posted on this site around 2012, because I figured that many people tried to get into some that weren't purged at the time. It's been working - I have a shitload of emails to register lol.

EDIT: I'm not using the Unreg Finder, if there's a program called that, but there is a program here just called Email Checker that checks to see if hotmail, gmail, and yahoo emails are registered. That's essentially what I'm using.

EDIT 2: Oh, did you mean Joe's Mass Email Checker? Yeah, I was going to use that because it was my best friend a few years ago, but I can't access it on the site. Did he take it down?
    How long does it take you to get one unreg using this method?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    How long does it take you to get one unreg using this method?
    Honestly, I'm making as many unregs I can a day. I basically get one every second email on average, or maybe even less. I just registered 10 unregs in the past few minutes xd