Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Premium cancellation revoked by jumpstart.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    People are also saying they get frozen when they cancel the premium, get charged anyways, and then contest it through their credit card/bank.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by rdrr View Post
    People are also saying they get frozen when they cancel the premium, get charged anyways, and then contest it through their credit card/bank.
    That's always been the norm. TNT will hold your account hostage until they get paid. However, with this glitch in transferring e-wallets, I don't see how they can continue to do that. If you know any Premium users with this issue, make sure they have the confirmation e-mail saying their Premium was cancelled.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    That's always been the norm. TNT will hold your account hostage until they get paid. However, with this glitch in transferring e-wallets, I don't see how they can continue to do that. If you know any Premium users with this issue, make sure they have the confirmation e-mail saying their Premium was cancelled.
    Ah so it's an issue with the e-wallets, I see. This looks really bad for them though. I mean I get it if the game has some bugs/glitches, but I don't care about those as much. This is real money we're talking about here. Hope they fixes this crap soon before anything else really (and I'm not even paying for premium and never have).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for the notice! I had cancelled my membership months ago and i went ahead and checked my premium status because of this board, and sure enough sneaky JS showed that the cancellation was reversed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to grodgil For This Useful Post:

Jessica (07-07-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    24d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    JS has a bad history for charging cards after requests for cancellation. I read it on their FB page when they first took over. There were people waiting over a year for the charges to stop :/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    kinda glad i cancelled premium back before js even had neopets lmfao
    id be furious if i was paying for this shite they call service

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I would suggest that if you have premium, to use one of those walmart prepaid gift cards and just add enough for premium every time you need to pay again - that way when they attempt to charge you, they can't.

Buuuut, when I went to try to "manage premium" and change my billing info, it just said I don't have premium
    Even though I have the premium bar and all that good stuff, and I wasn't charged for it when I should have been on 6/28 so uhh
    idk whats going on, what a mess.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by grodgil View Post
    Thanks for the notice! I had cancelled my membership months ago and i went ahead and checked my premium status because of this board, and sure enough sneaky JS showed that the cancellation was reversed.
    Glad it was usefull to you. Figured it was worth sharing it here since not everyone reads jellyneo and other fansites.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Ah so it's an issue with the e-wallets, I see. This looks really bad for them though. I mean I get it if the game has some bugs/glitches, but I don't care about those as much. This is real money we're talking about here. Hope they fixes this crap soon before anything else really (and I'm not even paying for premium and never have).
    It's always been an issue but I think with the transition to the new e-wallet, it's given people Premium membership again after they cancelled it. I haven't had Premium since the beginning of the year so I can't say for certain. But I remember a few boards here and there with people who had their accounts frozen because TNT tried to charge their CC and there were insufficient funds. Or if people fought the charge through their bank/CC, TNT would also freeze their account. I'm sure TNT eats a charge if the payment is withdrawn or doesn't go through. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I use paypal for that in addition I have cancelled recurring payments on paypal and Neo

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

happened to me... Never again :K