Page 118 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    ok since the new update, and removal of proxy, i get this error when i use a VPN, it goes to this saying login, stays like that a minute does nothing then gets error #Image2, it only has this issue on windows 8.1 x64, but i got a virtual PC in my pc with windows XP on, that one works perfectly, but as it going through my net to VPC program, then through VPN, it goes very slow

so i am not sure if it a windows 8.1 problem, or x64 problem, or just my pc specifically, however when i turn of VPN, it logins perfectly, so i would say it my VPN, however the VPC VPN works perfectly and it the same one i got on my pc

#Image1

(you need an account to see links)

#Image2

Overall: 1. Works Without VPN on, 2. Doesn't Work With VPN On, 3. Works on my VPC on my PC Using Oracle VM, Works on The VPC With VPN On, also if VPN is on my pc, and i have VPc up and VPN on the VPC, it still works on the VPC

Any IDea how to fix, and dont say change VPN as it works on VPC with no problem via VPN just slow
    Last edited by Vial; 05-05-2016 at 04:01 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vial View Post
    ok since the new update, and removal of proxy, i get this error when i use a VPN, it goes to this saying login, stays like that a minute does nothing then gets error #Image2, it only has this issue on windows 8.1 x64, but i got a virtual PC in my pc with windows XP on, that one works perfectly, but as it going through my net to VPC program, then through VPN, it goes very slow

so i am not sure if it a windows 8.1 problem, or x64 problem, or just my pc specifically, however when i turn of VPN, it logins perfectly, so i would say it my VPN, however the VPC VPN works perfectly and it the same one i got on my pc

#Image1

#Image2

Overall: 1. Works Without VPN on, 2. Doesn't Work With VPN On, 3. Works on my VPC on my PC Using Oracle VM, Works on The VPC With VPN On, also if VPN is on my pc, and i have VPc up and VPN on the VPC, it still works on the VPC

Any IDea how to fix, and dont say change VPN as it works on VPC with no problem via VPN just slow
    With the VPN on, try logging into Neo with your browser and see if it works. If it does, try with the ABer again. That's a weird error, never caught that one before.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by snarrkie View Post
    Hi Joe,

Sorry to bother you again. I'm suddenly getting this error when I login and input my list.

Very weird. What kind of VPN are you using?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    With the VPN on, try logging into Neo with your browser and see if it works. If it does, try with the ABer again. That's a weird error, never caught that one before.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Using Hot Spot Shield, elite member till 2018

so yeah, it lets me login using my ip, but if i use VPN it doesnt let me login, however the Virtual Pc Windows XP i have on my pc using Oracle VM VirtualBox, that works with my ip, and when i put VPN on, it also lets me login with VPN, just my main Windows doesn't work with VPN
    Last edited by Vial; 05-06-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

I'm using Private Internet Access. So far it's caused me no problems and a lot of people use it, so it's kinda weird.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Using Hot Spot Shield, elite member till 2018

so yeah, it lets me login using my ip, but if i use VPN it doesnt let me login, however the Virtual Pc Windows XP i have on my pc using Oracle VM VirtualBox, that works with my ip, and when i put VPN on, it also lets me login with VPN, just my main Windows doesn't work with VPN
    Quote Originally Posted by snarrkie View Post
    I'm using Private Internet Access. So far it's caused me no problems and a lot of people use it, so it's kinda weird.
    Again, have you both tried turning the VPN on, and logging into Neo via your web browser (firefox/chrome/other)?

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Vial (05-07-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Again, have you both tried turning the VPN on, and logging into Neo via your web browser (firefox/chrome/other)?
    Ignore thank phone is stupid, anywho yes works perfectly on browser with VPN

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Ignore thank phone is stupid, anywho yes works perfectly on browser with VPN
    Very weird. I think it might have to do with using a Mac + Virtual Machine to run Windows...

Why are you using a VPN in the first place? Are you ABing with your main or on a spare that you don't want to link to your main?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Very weird. I think it might have to do with using a Mac + Virtual Machine to run Windows...

Why are you using a VPN in the first place? Are you ABing with your main or on a spare that you don't want to link to your main?
    with spare i dont wanna link with my main, i didnt start using VPN till proxy support was removed, maybe something on my pc, thats stopping programs working with VPN active.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

I'm using Virtual Box + Mac.

Also I have a bunch of shells that I use to AB that I don't want to link with my main. And my VPN works perfectly fine in browser.
    Last edited by snarrkie; 05-07-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    167/0
    Mentioned
    156 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    is it secure to use multiple accounts without user agent or should I use user agent for each acc (1 for each or 1 for all acc)? Thanks

Page 118 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast