92/0
    Mentioned
    717 times
    Time Online
    84d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I can't wear a lot of makeup because it makes me break out, but I love their perfume section, and back when they sold Vincent Longo I used to buy their products but now I just get it off of eBay.

Their Black Friday deals though! little over a month away better start saving. I want one of those pore scrubbing machines. Forgot what they are called.
    If makeup makes you break out, there's a few things you can try. First of all, make sure you're using good quality products. Cheap makeup always makes me break out. Always make sure you fully wash your face at night to remove all makeup. Leaving makeup on over night is what clogs pores and caused breakouts. Exfoliate your face 1-2 times a week as well. Use a good moisturizer! This is KEY. Drink lots of water as well.

Ask a Sephora employee about your issues. They will find you a product that works for you; it's kind of their job! Haha.

For foundation, I use Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation in shade 3.5 and it's perfect. My skin doesn't dry out, doesn't break out. It's a light foundation and its build able for more coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Lyric (10-18-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    717 times
    Time Online
    84d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Swatches of Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipsticks, Unicorn Blood and Celebrity Skin

Art Credits:

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

fairydust201 (10-20-2015),Maki (10-20-2015),♥ Pam ♥ (10-20-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    717 times
    Time Online
    84d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

Sephora/Makeup

Anyone ever see this palette before?? I think it looks super cool AND it's cheap!

Edit: they are all colours named after planets and stuff in the solar system! I'm going to order it next payday. I'm a sucker for pretty things

Last edited by Cinnamoroll; 01-01-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Art Credits:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I have that BH Cosmetics palette. I don't use it much though. ;____; I worked for a large makeup company and amassed quite a collection (that unfortunately takes up most of my money) but BH does do quality stuff inexpensively. I like the neutral palette too. Be sure to check for them on HauteLook I think I got that palette for $8! And if you need some inexpensive blending brushes because you can't have enough they make good brushes too!
    My favorite brands at Sephora are definitely Bite Beauty, Hourglass, Dior, Nars, YSL, and Bobbi Brown. Also Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes are my favorite neutral/everyday palettes at the moment. I have been very happy with them. Much more than the Naked Palettes. I had them but didn't use them much, I felt like they didn't have enough mattes. The Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye palette has made me very happy for that reason! Though my absolute favorite brand at the moment is Saucebox. I really have enjoyed a lot of the indie brands like them, I haven't bought Jefree Star though. I didn't hear good things from some of the people I follow. But I do want Celebrity Skin. :_: I have enjoyed Blinking Beaute(?) Lashes if you haven't tried them yet the quality is amazing! The lashes are very full and dramatic which I love.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    717 times
    Time Online
    84d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by misselizabeth View Post
    I have that BH Cosmetics palette. I don't use it much though. ;____; I worked for a large makeup company and amassed quite a collection (that unfortunately takes up most of my money) but BH does do quality stuff inexpensively. I like the neutral palette too. Be sure to check for them on HauteLook I think I got that palette for $8! And if you need some inexpensive blending brushes because you can't have enough they make good brushes too!
    My favorite brands at Sephora are definitely Bite Beauty, Hourglass, Dior, Nars, YSL, and Bobbi Brown. Also Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes are my favorite neutral/everyday palettes at the moment. I have been very happy with them. Much more than the Naked Palettes. I had them but didn't use them much, I felt like they didn't have enough mattes. The Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye palette has made me very happy for that reason! Though my absolute favorite brand at the moment is Saucebox. I really have enjoyed a lot of the indie brands like them, I haven't bought Jefree Star though. I didn't hear good things from some of the people I follow. But I do want Celebrity Skin. :_: I have enjoyed Blinking Beaute(?) Lashes if you haven't tried them yet the quality is amazing! The lashes are very full and dramatic which I love.
    I'll definitely have to grab the Galaxy palette then!!!

Have you tried the KVD Shade Light contour palette? I'm a beginner to contouring and can't decide if I should do that or the ABH contour kit (powders).

As for the Jeffree Star lipsticks, they are the best liquid to matte lippies available. I've heard nothing negative other than certain colours require two coats, and I've had no issues myself when I wear them!

Art Credits:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by trappedunderice View Post
    I'll definitely have to grab the Galaxy palette then!!!

Have you tried the KVD Shade Light contour palette? I'm a beginner to contouring and can't decide if I should do that or the ABH contour kit (powders).

As for the Jeffree Star lipsticks, they are the best liquid to matte lippies available. I've heard nothing negative other than certain colours require two coats, and I've had no issues myself when I wear them!

It's definitely worth it to have a few of their things. I almost got all their foundations for my kit.

I have the ABH contour book but before the KVD Shade and Light Palette came out. I would say that it depends on your skin tone. I really like ABH but I'm so pale I should have waited for the KVD palette but this was when it first came out so all I thought was "I need it!" So if your paler I would go with KVD if you're not super white af I would go with ABH!

I got a lot of LimeCrime before all their drama happened, I have KVD, ABH, and LA splash lip couture and the ABH is definitely my favorite. But I heard they smell kind of strange? Like chemically? I was watching a Periscope from Samantha Ravndahl and she wasn't the craziest about that. The way things smell really bother me a lot.

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    341d 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m
    theres been a huge explosion of colourpop lately on makeup youtube! i ordered two matte liquid lipsticks ($6 each) for myself to see if theyre really as good as the high end/expensive ones i have.
    i also found that doseocolors liquid matte lippie in Truffle is a dupe for celebrity skin n___n its always sold out though LOL im soo glad i nabbed one

also: want 2 vent
    i bought MUFE Ultra HD foundation at sephora the other day, im super proud of myself cause it was the first time i matched my skin perfectly to the shade i bought n____n
    it cost me $50 cad and omg. im trying so hard to make it work but it sits so ugly on the skin it might be because it breaks me out too. ugh im so disappointed

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    717 times
    Time Online
    84d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by misselizabeth View Post
    It's definitely worth it to have a few of their things. I almost got all their foundations for my kit.

I have the ABH contour book but before the KVD Shade and Light Palette came out. I would say that it depends on your skin tone. I really like ABH but I'm so pale I should have waited for the KVD palette but this was when it first came out so all I thought was "I need it!" So if your paler I would go with KVD if you're not super white af I would go with ABH!

I got a lot of LimeCrime before all their drama happened, I have KVD, ABH, and LA splash lip couture and the ABH is definitely my favorite. But I heard they smell kind of strange? Like chemically? I was watching a Periscope from Samantha Ravndahl and she wasn't the craziest about that. The way things smell really bother me a lot.
    No.. They don't smell strange? I have never heard that before. I don't really notice a smell from them at all.

I am naturally quite pale but I am getting slightly tan. My old foundation (UD's NAKED Skin shade 3.5) is now too light on me! So I think I'll try the KVD palette and see how that goes for me.

Art Credits:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by trappedunderice View Post
    No.. They don't smell strange? I have never heard that before. I don't really notice a smell from them at all.

I am naturally quite pale but I am getting slightly tan. My old foundation (UD's NAKED Skin shade 3.5) is now too light on me! So I think I'll try the KVD palette and see how that goes for me.

She went on a tirade. Which she uses YSL foundation which smells like a rose garden died in it. I can't fuss with it. But I do notice smells a lot.

If you're that shade you may be tan enough for ABH. :o I'm so pale I have to mix white with my foundation so I'm a bit skewed with what works and doesn't. The one nice thing about the ABH palette is that it is customizable which is very nice.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    10d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I don't really wear makeup much anymore because I always have trouble finding the right shade. I can only buy online so it makes my search even harder, too much money to waste for trial and error.

I bought some mineral foundation last year from lilyLolo and I quite enjoyed it. Not heavy coverage but evens out my face a decent bit. I'm pale with a lot of freckles, natural red head.

I do want to buy something different in the future, so is there anything any of you makeup lovers would recommend that is quality but inexpensive? Aside from my pale, freckled face, my face tends to dry out rather quickly. I've tried many things including prescription products(mild eczema) but nothing ever works. I also have this quarter sized patch on my cheek that's red all the time due to my sister pouring perfume up my nose as a kid. Lol I can't seem to get that covered either. I obviously don't wanna go all out crazy and put a whole new face on, but please if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!