Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alt Right rally in Charlottesville - Car plows into protesters leaving one dead and 19 injuried.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Casual racism is literally everywhere. And extreme racism and elitism is in the heart of every society.
    While you're having a go at white people for being racist lets look at everyone else.
    The Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Arabs, they ALL have a problem and are phobic of dark skin.
    South Koreans are the most vain and shallow people on the planet and throw bananas at people with dark skin. The Arabs literally started the slave trade because blacks were sub-human to them.
    Indians sell skin bleaching products by the truckload daily. I know families that cry tears because their child/grandchild came out darker than they hoped.
    The whole wold is racist, and not just to blacks.
    People got issues with Chinks. They breed like fucking flies and can't drive wortha shit.
    They hate those Indians working at 7-11 and the ones in all those fucking call centers too.
    And here I am, being racist by generalizing pretty much the whole world.
    good points and i agree with them but this isnt about other races and the like, its about white supremacists specifically. the problems with race in korea, china, japan, africa, etc. are not the discussion at hand, and dont have the same weight as white supremacists, nazis, alt-righters, whatever you wanna call them, do.

And yet...motherfuckers out here protesting because they have no tolerance for the NAZIS.
    ........ AS IT SHOULD BE???????????????????? BECAUSE THEY ARE NAZIS?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    I got some proof below for you just to back up my point that they're attacking not only at random, but without evidence of them being nazis. Unless you don't care about innocent lives in the name of 'wiping out those "nazi's"' (And let's face it. Antifa uses that as a code word toward any person they don't like. It doesn't matter if they really are a nazi or not. Yes, real, actual, literal nazi's are bad. Everyone obviously knows that. That's not even a debate. But I figure I have to mention that or everyone's going to assume I support the right too. which I don't. Their violence is wrong too.) They're excessively violent because, what are you going to do? Call them out for attacking 'nazis' and look like a bad person in the eyes of the people who don't know what are going on? Extremism of any sort is a bad thing. If you were paying any attention at all you wouldn't be defending this.
    if youre a nazi youre not innocent.
    if you look at the "alt-right", their white supremacist marches, views, gestures, and policies, you are a nazi.
    if you look at those views, but disagree with some, but still involve yourself with the sorts of people involved, you are on the side of the nazis, you are involving yourself with nazis, you are giving the nazis numbers even if youre not one yourself. you cant have your cake and eat it too. youre either a nazi, a nazi ally, or youre not at all. thats how i see it.

and you dont see white supremacy as violence? perhaps not physical, but verbal, emotional violence? you dont see the actions of the nazis and those who agree with or sympathise with them as violence? just because theyre not acting out violently (where you can see!) doesnt mean theyre not acting violent. theyre nazis. theyre inherently violent.

also those videos are all fair and good but let me remind you that theres plenty videos of nazis acting in the exact same way. these creeps wont go away by asking them nicely, because we tried that, we have for years. this is the boiling point. this is where were fucking sick of acting nice because we dont want to get seen as animals. nazis deserve violence, theyre fucking nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by not_you_22 View Post
    He's not reluctant, he has denounced the alt-right, the KKK and every other white supremacy or whatever far right movement you can think of. And if he hasn't, it's a very safe bet he will.

And by the way, you were using the fact that there are racists who support Trump as an argument. It's like saying if Nazis ate a certain brand of cereal every morning, you'd run out to the store and demand that it be removed from the shelves because Nazis like it. Rubbish, absolute dribble.
    lol???? what? which corner of your arse you pull this from?

So just to paraphrase all this ridiculous ranting and raving - you are against free speech,
    i like free speech, but being a nazi and spouting hate isnt free speech, its being hateful and violent

you are in complete support of the far left and their terrorism against people who simply have a different opinion to you.
    see above. its not a different opinion, its hateful violence towards minorities and sympathising with a hate group that killed millions.

By the way, would it be better if I called them the "Alt-Left" just so we're clear on who it is we're talking about? They're basically the same as the Alt-Right so I think it's fair.
    um ok

It might surprise you to know that I have no love for Nazis and I'm sure if you ask around you'll get the same opinion - that's because they've been allowed to talk. The vocal and stupid ones go out and express how much of a cunt they are, then us normal people know that Nazis are bad people and the ideology they follow is terrible and it's thanks to freedom of speech that that is the case. The Nazis were not violent until they were provoked by Antifa delusionals who came along and assaulted anyone they thought was a racist - behaving in the same way as the fascists they claim they're fighting, the only difference was they think they're doing it for the greater good like a bunch of communist revolutionaries. They're exactly what Winston Churchill was talking about when he said "The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists".
    the ones who are vocal arent the only ones that are violent. the silent ones are the most insidious sort of evil. and theres nothing "peaceful" and "not violent" about nazis. as i said before, theyre nazis, theyre inherently violent.

So because he didn't condemn them because he wanted nazis and racists to vote for him? Okay, so it's not possible he would have just been ignoring them until this incident? Why are you people so obsessed with racists and Nazis, how about you just ignore them?
    WE HAVE BEEN TRYING!!!!!!!! BUT THEY KEEP KILLING US!!!!!!! THEYVE BEEN KILLING US FOR YEARS AND PROMOTING KILLING US!!!!!! ignoring evil wont just make it go away!!!! show them theyre not welcome here and shoo them out. make them feel scared like the people who live in fear of them and their disgusting evil views.

i dont understand how anti-fascist is a descriptor for anyone anyway. everyone should be, by default, anti-fascist. anti-fascist means you hate bullshit like nazis, the alt-right, the white supremacists, all that sort of nonsense. how is that not the basic mindset of everyone? that nazis are bad? do you people have any clue who the nazis are? what the fuck is with liberals.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    i like free speech, but being a nazi and spouting hate isnt free speech, its being hateful and violent
    See, that's the thing about free speech. It's words. And when you try to restrict someone's speech (It's actions that are the problem, the violence.) you give power to those words, you give power to that speech by trying to restrict them, and silence them. Now, I don't think it's right. I think it's pretty fucked up to hate another group of people. But free speech literally gives them the right to say and feel the way that they do. And if you restrict someone's speech then you're open game for literally anyone to restrict anything they don't like. That's not a society I want to live in. Violence isn't verbal. Violence is physical. You can't equate free speech to violence because words literally are not violent. You cannot hit someone for saying words. That makes you the aggressor in the situation, you cannot physically harm people for saying things unless they're literally physically harming another group of people. You want to know the best way to invalidate these people? Pay them literally no mind, none. Don't give them any sort of reaction and they'll either learn to stop being a fuckhead about it, or keep it to themselves.

The only real exclusion to this is threatening violence on other people. And I mean serious threats, like "I'm going to bomb this place" or "we're going to shoot this place up because it has x group of people in it" In which case they should be stopped before violence happens. That is a case of self defense and protecting the population. And that is not exclusively what antifa is doing. That is the responsibility of the government and law enforcement agencies. Which, believe it or not, threats like these are a serious crime. And they will be dealt with.

if youre a nazi youre not innocent.
    You literally ignored the point. What defines a Nazi? Because these people are just calling whoever they want a nazi. To the point of attacking their own people. But Okay let's entirely ignore that point. I literally said /actual/ nazis are in the wrong here. That's not up for debate at all in any way. Nazi's are wrong, evil, and generally condemned by society. Hating a group of people just for existing is wrong. And that applies to both sides of the coin. Supporting antifa is literally hypocritical. You're supporting people who advocate violence against anyone THEY (key word here.) deem to be a problem in society. Often times these aren't even accurate accusations. Causing riots because you don't like nazi's isn't appropriate when literally only nazis support nazis. I hate any kind of racial supremacy, it only breeds violence. Doesn't matter what you are.

But again I bring up the point that if you're talking about the right as a whole. You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. You're judging an entire group of people based on the bad ones in it. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you don't like when people accuse all muslims of terrorism right? Because let's face it. Not all of them are. There's some good people who are muslims. Same logic applies to the right. Just because there's nazis and bad people committing hate crimes doesn't mean everyone on the right supports that.

let me remind you that theres plenty videos of nazis acting in the exact same way.
    I never said they weren't. I never said they were in the right either, in fact they're extremely wrong to be doing the exact same thing. But you know the saying 'two wrongs don't make a right'? That applies here. Just because someone did something horrible does not give you the excuse to follow suit. Most of my point on this was covered above. There's really nothing to debate for this point. Nazi's doing it are in the wrong. And acting violently in public places against people not even involved in 'retaliation' is fucked up. It doesn't matter what your cause is. You cannot go out and do bad things just because other people are doing them.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Drizzy (08-28-2017),Northern (08-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    @Osamatsu
    I'm half arab half indian, Nazis got no love for me and I got none for them.
    I know you're trying to dehumanize them by calling them Nazis, it makes it easier to justify Antifa actions, that's just my observation.
    But end of the day they are still people, they are still citizens on this country.
    They have every right to gather in a large group and act like a bunch of fucking uneducated prejudiced cunts, so long as they aren't going around damaging public property and assaulting civilians - which they did not until Antifa showed up and started attacking them.
    That's quite literally crossing a line and that's the problem everyone on this thread has with Antifa - not because they think Alt-Right is right or make any sense, because they don't.
    It's a fucking slippery slope and Antifa and it's supporters are actually making things worse.
    My original post, that racism is everywhere, is to highlight the fact that it will never be gone from the world.
    It can only be controlled. It can be treated in most cases with a little education and proper dialogue.
    But physical violence is not the answer, it's jail sentence.

--

This is so fucking high school.
    One kid has a big mouth and is verbally abusing someone, someone else decides its ok to pick up a bat and cave the bullies head in.
    Rather than giving the kid detention or finding an alternative way to stop the bullying, you get violent and physical and that will never solve the problem because you're making it a 100 times worse.
    Even though the intentions were noble, the method was extreme and uncalled for.
    And it's so fucking ridiculous that Lefties don't get it, but in this case the lesser of two evils is actually the Nazis.

A bunch of cowards dressed in white cloaks sitting around a fire and feeling sorry for themselves thinking they're better than everyone get attacked by a bigger bunch of cowards in black masks thinking they are justified to attack and kill because they don't agree with the other band of cowards words, because the white cloaks words are oppressive to minorities.
    "Fascism /ˈf�ʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition"
    Antifa are fucking fascists.
    They don't understand that they are.
    They are the bigger enemy HOW FUCKING CRAZY IS THAT???
    I feel safer around Nazis and white supremacists.
    I'm done on this topic personally. Lefties will either see sense or they won't.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-29-2017),Mophead (08-29-2017),Synth Salazzle (08-29-2017)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I know you're trying to dehumanize them by calling them Nazis, it makes it easier to justify Antifa actions, that's just my observation.
    But end of the day they are still people, they are still citizens on this country.
    They have every right to gather in a large group and act like a bunch of fucking uneducated prejudiced cunts, so long as they aren't going around damaging public property and assaulting civilians - which they did not until Antifa showed up and started attacking them.
    Thank you. That's the exact point I've been trying to make.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    "I'm for free speech but not that kind of free speech because reasons"

You obviously have no idea how free speech works. Free speech means the government cannot do anything to you for having a different opinion, it doesn't protect you from it's consequences. Like in this thread a moderator told me off for what I said - that's not my free speech rights being violated, that's a consequence of me having an opinion that overstepped the line somewhat. That demonstrates my point beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    *snip*
    I see no point in writing out a full detailed rebuttal, the only reason I'm not going to blast you like you deserve here is because I'm taking the high road and honouring the forum rules. So I'm leaving you with this: The number of "literal nazis" in your midst are absolutely tiny - they take up so little of the voter base it's not even worth taking any notice of what they're saying. If you think they have any sort of institutional power as a demographic then you're a total fool.