Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alt Right rally in Charlottesville - Car plows into protesters leaving one dead and 19 injuried.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by not_you_22 View Post
    He's not defending them? In the address after this incident Trump mentioned that this was because of hate on many sides, he condemned the alt right on many occasions even during his election campaign.
    condemning the alt right by saying the hate is coming from both sides is not condemning the alt right at all

the president gets a lot of support from the kkk and nazis, im not surprised hes reluctant to publicly denounce involvement with white supremacists and alt-rights

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    the president gets a lot of support from the kkk and nazis,
    I'm sure he does, but that's not an argument.

condemning the alt right by saying the hate is coming from both sides is not condemning the alt right at all
    Just listen to yourself, why would you not want a president that condemns both pairs of far left and far right extremists unless you're in support of one side or the other?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to not_you_22 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-26-2017)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

the president gets a lot of support from the kkk and nazis, im not surprised hes reluctant to publicly denounce involvement with white supremacists and alt-rights
    But he actually condemned the KKK and Nazis and said he doesn't support them. Even called them the hate groups that they are.

If you don't think both sides are inciting violence I don't know what you've been watching.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Just listen to yourself, why would you not want a president that condemns both pairs of far left and far right extremists unless you're in support of one side or the other?
    ^ this basically. Hate is hate no matter who you're hating.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

not_you_22 (08-26-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    I'm sure he does, but that's not an argument.

@(you need an account to see links) too because i cba quoting,

it wasnt an argument, it was an observation and probably the reason hes so reluctant

why the fuck would i want anyone to condemn the left though. afaik the "far left" is just sjws or whatever you kids call people who care and want nazis to fuck off these days - and its weird to me theres even a specific identifier for those people to begin with, because there shouldnt even fucking be nazis nor nazi sympathisers in the year 2017 - and idk why anyone would want People Who Arent Actual Legitimate Fucking Nazis condemned when theres Actual Legitimate Fucking Nazis in 2017

the left is doing good imo for tackling Actual Legitimate Fucking Nazis, and this liberal idea of "hate is hate regardless of the side!!!!" is bull fucking shit lol. hate isnt hate when its minorities that are specifically being targeted by [...] Nazis retaliating and letting those nazis know theyre scumbags, which they are by the way. hate is what the nazis are doing, and the left isnt hating by telling them to go fuck themselves because theyre, you know, nazis.

how the hell anyone can look at nazis, real life nazis, actual nazis, and go "ahhhh... i think they deserve an opinion and to be treated with respect heh! " is so beyond me it has no chance of reaching me within the next five millennia.

also he only condemned them after backlash for not condemning them, which is a band aid on a wound he very carelessly caused

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Casual racism is literally everywhere. And extreme racism and elitism is in the heart of every society.
    While you're having a go at white people for being racist lets look at everyone else.
    The Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Arabs, they ALL have a problem and are phobic of dark skin.
    South Koreans are the most vain and shallow people on the planet and throw bananas at people with dark skin. The Arabs literally started the slave trade because blacks were sub-human to them.
    Indians sell skin bleaching products by the truckload daily. I know families that cry tears because their child/grandchild came out darker than they hoped.
    The whole wold is racist, and not just to blacks.
    People got issues with Chinks. They breed like fucking flies and can't drive wortha shit.
    They hate those Indians working at 7-11 and the ones in all those fucking call centers too.
    And here I am, being racist by generalizing pretty much the whole world.

Now for the lefties who say they CARE and want a world for ALL and want all Nazis to fuck off...
    Well... Read the above.
    What the fuck are you saying?
    You want them to fuck off as in? You want them to disappear? Die?
    Or do you want them to be tolerant of everyone?

And yet...motherfuckers out here protesting because they have no tolerance for the NAZIS.
    How the fuck do you expect to accomplish anything with such little tolerance?
    You're not beating them so you're going to join them? You wanna fight fire with fire and scorch this fucking country to the ground.
    And that's exactly what it looks like everytime you turn on the fucking news.
    If you can't tolerate the Nazis of your country, you're not gonna be able to handle the Muslims you so desperately want to bring in either.

Extreme lefties and Extreme righties are so similar its ridiculous.
    Neither of you cunts have tolerance for anything except your own views and if someone doesn't agree with you..?
    Well they can FUCK OFF. OR they're RACE TRAITORS.
    And the only solution? Rallies and riots. From both sides. Good looks.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Daviid (08-28-2017),Mophead (08-29-2017),Synth Salazzle (08-27-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    how the hell anyone can look at nazis, real life nazis, actual nazis, and go "ahhhh... i think they deserve an opinion and to be treated with respect heh! " is so beyond me it has no chance of reaching me within the next five millennia.
    also he only condemned them after backlash for not condemning them, which is a band aid on a wound he very carelessly caused
    But Trump has been condemning the KKK since the 90s. There's multiple sources on youtube of him doing so way before it would have been beneficial to any political agenda.

People are tired with sjw's because they erupt and try to shut down speech that isn't even associated with being a white supremacist. No sane person on either side of the spectrum respects nazi's and what they stand for - this is just common sense. And antifa/blm has caused their fair share of torment on local communities through destruction of people's property, blocking traffic, and attacking those with opposing opinions.

The point is I'm sure you can find from many groups of different racial backgrounds and religions that preach hate against other groups that are not similar to their own. Shutting down free speech and people's right to protest starts creating more tension. You don't need to respect or agree with someone's opinion, but those people have every right to voice it. Both sides will become increasingly radicalized if their voices are completely ceased. The best disinfectant is light, so let people sewer themselves if they have disgusting extremist views.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-27-2017)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    @(you need an account to see links) too because i cba quoting,

it wasnt an argument, it was an observation and probably the reason hes so reluctant

why the fuck would i want anyone to condemn the left though. afaik the "far left" is just sjws or whatever you kids call people who care and want nazis to fuck off these days - and its weird to me theres even a specific identifier for those people to begin with, because there shouldnt even fucking be nazis nor nazi sympathisers in the year 2017 - and idk why anyone would want People Who Arent Actual Legitimate Fucking Nazis condemned when theres Actual Legitimate Fucking Nazis in 2017

the left is doing good imo for tackling Actual Legitimate Fucking Nazis, and this liberal idea of "hate is hate regardless of the side!!!!" is bull fucking shit lol. hate isnt hate when its minorities that are specifically being targeted by [...] Nazis retaliating and letting those nazis know theyre scumbags, which they are by the way. hate is what the nazis are doing, and the left isnt hating by telling them to go fuck themselves because theyre, you know, nazis.

The far left doesn't need to be acknowledged? So Antifa's just doing a good job hitting people with bike locks, hitting their own supporters that they SUSPECT might be nazis. You can't just go out hitting people because you THINK they're a nazi. You cannot fight hate with hate for this exact reason, you're going to hit not only your own supporters in your group but innocent bystanders too.

Let's not forget that you can't just hit someone who hasn't been involved in a witnessed, or a victim of assault. You're not in the right, antifa is supposed to be 'protesting'. Protesting is not a violent act by default. They're acting like animals and I'm ashamed that I even lean left right now.

I got some proof below for you just to back up my point that they're attacking not only at random, but without evidence of them being nazis. Unless you don't care about innocent lives in the name of 'wiping out those "nazi's"' (And let's face it. Antifa uses that as a code word toward any person they don't like. It doesn't matter if they really are a nazi or not. Yes, real, actual, literal nazi's are bad. Everyone obviously knows that. That's not even a debate. But I figure I have to mention that or everyone's going to assume I support the right too. which I don't. Their violence is wrong too.) They're excessively violent because, what are you going to do? Call them out for attacking 'nazis' and look like a bad person in the eyes of the people who don't know what are going on? Extremism of any sort is a bad thing. If you were paying any attention at all you wouldn't be defending this.

Or maybe you would. I don't know you. But it certainly doesn't say good things about you.

If you need more evidence of unnecessary violence, I'll be glad to provide. there's endless content on this.
    Last edited by Synth Salazzle; 08-27-2017 at 11:19 AM.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Daviid (08-28-2017),Northern (08-27-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    too because i cba quoting,

He's not reluctant, he has denounced the alt-right, the KKK and every other white supremacy or whatever far right movement you can think of. And if he hasn't, it's a very safe bet he will.

And by the way, you were using the fact that there are racists who support Trump as an argument. It's like saying if Nazis ate a certain brand of cereal every morning, you'd run out to the store and demand that it be removed from the shelves because Nazis like it. Rubbish, absolute dribble.

So just to paraphrase all this ridiculous ranting and raving - you are against free speech, you are in complete support of the far left and their terrorism against people who simply have a different opinion to you. Good to know. Thank you. I now have everything I need to tell you to go fuck yourself and not feel bad about it.

By the way, would it be better if I called them the "Alt-Left" just so we're clear on who it is we're talking about? They're basically the same as the Alt-Right so I think it's fair.

It might surprise you to know that I have no love for Nazis and I'm sure if you ask around you'll get the same opinion - that's because they've been allowed to talk. The vocal and stupid ones go out and express how much of a cunt they are, then us normal people know that Nazis are bad people and the ideology they follow is terrible and it's thanks to freedom of speech that that is the case. The Nazis were not violent until they were provoked by Antifa delusionals who came along and assaulted anyone they thought was a racist - behaving in the same way as the fascists they claim they're fighting, the only difference was they think they're doing it for the greater good like a bunch of communist revolutionaries. They're exactly what Winston Churchill was talking about when he said "The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists".

I'm sure you'll conveniently ignore this and to be honest I really don't much care, but no matter how you're going to swing it - it takes two to tango. Ergo, the "hate" comes from many sides. Therefore Trump's statement where he condemns the hate on both sides is correct because the basic facts of who got involved in this fight have not changed. I REPEAT: TWO - HATE - GROUPS - HAD - A - FIGHT! And if you're looking for who started it, look to your alt-left.

So because he didn't condemn them because he wanted nazis and racists to vote for him? Okay, so it's not possible he would have just been ignoring them until this incident? Why are you people so obsessed with racists and Nazis, how about you just ignore them?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to not_you_22 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-27-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Just a friendly reminder that this thread, along with all our threads, needs to be respectful. Telling people to go fuck themselves etc is not respectful. You don't have to agree with someone in order to show them common human decency.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Fair enough, but I'm just going to candidly state that I will show no respect towards people who are implicitly in favour of acts of violence and hate on one side over another, and for them to justify it by saying they're doing it for the greater good. It needed to be called out but I will respect your forum rules.