Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever gotten hate neomail over something insignificant?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    i got my fair share of angry nms when i was actively trading nc. my favorite were the people who didnt specify what they wanted in the post, and when i asked if they wanted something from my list they would accuse me of scamming because it wasnt up to their standards (:

once i got a very aggravated nm from someones actual mom saying i was slandering her daughters account. good times

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    14d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by chelleblueberry View Post
    That stuff happens all the time and is BS. If everyone in the trade was happy, then people should mind their business. That�s annoying.
    Yea same here....once someone wanted something SUPER SPECIFIC, like they weren't accepting anything but this item, and I got hate mail for trading with them because i had said item.......

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I've had people mail me saying I stole trades from them in the ncc but I make my own boards and people come to me and make offers??? Maybe mail the asshole who made an offer to me and cancelled your trade you pos lol

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Have also gotten hate mail for trading stuff for cheaper than its idiot over inflated value because I don't gaf and im ruining the value of other peoples stuff omg boo fucking hoo one trade. Can't even stand making boards there anymore.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I used to get hate mail all the time when I was a major TC'er and Avatar Collector. People threatening to DOXX me or w/e and people threatening to blow up my house all because I was better, richer, more popular, a better collector, a better gamer than them. -___- since then, i stopped being legit, and started just bombing the site with cheats like running up 300m on one account, buying rare items, and then getting frozen with them. (only buying from the same users who used to harass/troll/hate me) lol.

now i just neo & chill. the cheating community really calmed me down.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I was accused of buying a pet I'd literally created like really close to when t he switch over was so it just happened to stay uc.

IDK why, but this guy was very upset about it. Got frozen once for protection over something like that. People be wild.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Adopting a pet from Pound. I would've given it back, but the person was being a real asshole about it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabbitfires For This Useful Post:

DrBumfinger (04-16-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 3h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I once got hate mail for offering "Pure Ice Tea" on a TP lot with a wishlist of "Pure" with no details. To be fair, it was a pretty bad joke, but that user overreacted.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to potatoe For This Useful Post:

DrBumfinger (04-16-2018),Extraterrestrial (04-18-2018),k80 (04-16-2018),rabbitfires (04-16-2018),Raylu (04-16-2018),SadBoy (04-16-2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I’ve adopted a ton of pound pets and got hate mail for it. Ohhh well, I kinda enjoyed it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    21d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I have a certain pet species gallery I actually used to put work into, not anymore, its just rotting for now, but years ago when I just started I got a neomail with someone with an almost completed species gallery that said "Inferior gallery :cough:" Like..... Are you serious? How old are? I sure as hell was barely in the double digits so like /shrug

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ailunbee For This Useful Post:

DrBumfinger (04-20-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I remember one neomail from like 2001 or so. I wasn't really good at neo and was trying to make nps from bidding AH items that were below what the SW was. Specifically I recall getting a water faerie for a whopping ~200 nps below what the lowest I could find on the SW was. 200nps was a bit low even for my goals (I aimed for 500np+ profit yo ). Yet I got this wall-of-text neomail from someone I outbid at the last second who stated that they needed that water faerie to use on their pet and that now they were going to have to buy one from the SW and that they hated me and they were waiting to see if I used it on my pet and not resell it. It was hilarious. I did end up reselling it for a marginal profit but never heard back from the user so no extra juicy drama to add to a completely unimportant event on neo yet memorable enough to remember it being unimportant.