Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Score under review... UGH

I have a score under review for Crisis Courier, but the score was well below the review score everywhere I've seen it? Anyway, I'm peeved because I'm a pretty legit player with the exception of the flash games and this is my second main after my first was stolen =[ I AoB'd that score so the time should be pretty legit... I hope.

At this point, Is there anything I can do to make that review score less suspicious? Perhaps counter intuitive, but would sending more scores around the same range help my cause?
    Last edited by Rorax; 08-28-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    If the score was AoB'd, you're probably going to be ok. I can't say 100% that you won't be frozen, but we won't know until one of two things happen:

1. It gets approved by TnT
    2. You get frozen.

One thing I could recommend is playing other games but not send top end scores to mix it up some. Also, it's not really a good idea to SS on a main account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah I don't do any score manipulation usually on this account except that I wanted to get the better than you avvie x-x I suppose it was foolish for that though!

Thank you for setting my mind at ease a little bit. Generally how long does it take for a score to be approved or rejected?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorax View Post
    Yeah I don't do any score manipulation usually on this account except that I wanted to get the better than you avvie x-x I suppose it was foolish for that though!

Thank you for setting my mind at ease a little bit. Generally how long does it take for a score to be approved or rejected?
    As long as you did not send an impossible score, in an impossible time you ll be fine

Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I've had scores reviewed and approved the same day. As stated above, you're probably alright if the score wasn't impossible for the time you sent in.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    As long as you did not send an impossible score, in an impossible time you ll be fine
    Does it make a difference that the score was for a better than you competition? It seems like the number of people who have beaten the score has gone down since I sent my score and it's made me a little nervous =S

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorax View Post
    Does it make a difference that the score was for a better than you competition? It seems like the number of people who have beaten the score has gone down since I sent my score and it's made me a little nervous =S
    No it does not matter. Dont worry

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    The only way you'll get frozen here is if you sent the score too fast.

What did your AoB code do? They could have just changed the review score recently.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's fine, as long as the AoB used didn't do any point manipulation (to be on the safer side) and the time isn't impossible. Not 100% guaranteed, but really close to it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lol, ok thanks Detox (:

The AoB made it so I could go through walls without dying. I generally try to play the game semi-legit without the crazy score boosting AoBs for this exact reason. The score I sent was in the range of 14,500-17,500. Don't want to list the exact score though. The last list I saw said it was 26,000 or something, so I thought I'd be good.

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys, I really do feel quite a bit reassured. At least I won't be logging in on my phone every 2 seconds to check if I've been iced yet or not haha