Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best guides for shockwave avatar games?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Best guides for shockwave avatar games?

Can anyone link me to guides that helped yall on getting the avatars for these games: Attack of the Slorgs, Gourmet Club Bowls and Hannah and the Pirate Caves. Please???

Hm, in case you're wondering, I already got the Dice Escape avatar, that's why I didn't list it

Also, quick question, is there a way to cheat on these games?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by varney View Post
    Can anyone link me to guides that helped yall on getting the avatars for these games: Attack of the Slorgs, Gourmet Club Bowls and Hannah and the Pirate Caves. Please???

Hm, in case you're wondering, I already got the Dice Escape avatar, that's why I didn't list it

Also, quick question, is there a way to cheat on these games?
    There is no way to cheat or score send these games.

You (or somebody else) has to play them.

I've got the avs for a few people on here but I charge 2m per av.

I think somebody else was doing it for free so you might want to check out the 'services' section

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Diablos For This Useful Post:

varney (07-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was planning on getting it myself, which is why guides would be useful. I read guides on big neopets help sites but they seemed very shallow ... but thank your for offering help anyway, Diablos.

PS: it was really cute of you to let me know someone might be doing it for free haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I was planning on getting it myself, which is why guides would be useful. I read guides on big neopets help sites but they seemed very shallow ... but thank your for offering help anyway, Diablos.

PS: it was really cute of you to let me know someone might be doing it for free haha.
    The one that's doing it for free... That's me hahaha

Well levels are pretty straight forward so that's why guides are shallow. They just need to tell where the jewels are.
    But if you're struggling with any level just look for them on youtube, there's videos of people beating every level

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

varney (07-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ah, nice to know. I'll look for stuff on youtube, thanks ribossoma .

For some reason shockwave is not working properly anymore I was just playing Attack of the Slorgs (on Firefox) and I made 750+ or something and when I clicked to send my score it simply went back to the main screen of the game :'c. I played Dice Escape just to check if everything was okay and the same happened. Then I tried to play on Chrome and got this message:
    "ERROR: You don't have the latest Shockwave x plugin.
    You can download the plugin here: (you need an account to see links)
    Upon successful installation, please restart your computer, reload this game, and enjoy! Contact the customer support of (you need an account to see links) for any issues with upgrading this plugin.
    "

My Chrome is updated and so is my Firefox and Shockwave plugin. Does anyone knows what's going on? Should I post this problem on a new post?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m

For some reason shockwave is not working properly anymore I was just playing Attack of the Slorgs (on Firefox) and I made 750+ or something and when I clicked to send my score it simply went back to the main screen of the game :'c. I played Dice Escape just to check if everything was okay and the same happened. Then I tried to play on Chrome and got this message:
    Upon successful installation, please restart your computer, reload this game, and enjoy! Contact the customer support of (you need an account to see links) for any issues with upgrading this plugin.
    "

My Chrome is updated and so is my Firefox and Shockwave plugin. Does anyone knows what's going on? Should I post this problem on a new post?
    For me none of the Shockwave games work right. Even if I manage to get them playable, I can't submit score.

Really all you can do is keep trying different browsers (Opera? IE? Safari?) until you get one that works right.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

varney (07-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

"

I can only get them to work on Safari

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

varney (07-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh, thanks to you both, PrettySarcastic and ribossoma. I'll download Safari and see if it works. I'll post an update here later.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I picked one shockwave game and tried to play it on Safari, Opera and (even the ever so slow) IE. I chose Gourmet Club Bowls and got this message on all browsers: this Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue.

Anyone has any suggestions? If not, perhaps I'll pamper ribossoma so he'll get at least two avatars for me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Oh, thanks to you both, PrettySarcastic and ribossoma. I'll download Safari and see if it works. I'll post an update here later.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I picked one shockwave game and tried to play it on Safari, Opera and (even the ever so slow) IE. I chose Gourmet Club Bowls and got this message on all browsers: this Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue.

Anyone has any suggestions? If not, perhaps I'll pamper ribossoma so he'll get at least two avatars for me
    Yeah it also happens pretty often to me, just close the game window and try again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

varney (07-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    i got them to load on safari as well, sometimes after a few refreshes it will load properly. but for club bowls and HaTPC you will probably get a black box that appears over the game. you cant get rid of it but you can play around it. if you play GCB and you get the box you can click on the box and it will shrink for a small amount of time you can click it to shrink it for a second to see where you need to aim and stuff.. the rest is just knowing how to play the game. trial and error, practice.

for HaTPC, the black box is kind of less of a pain until the later levels. watch youtube videos if youve never played before but again it was another game ive played so many times where it was like i had the levels memorized. it will take practice because of that black box, it took me like 10 tries the last time i did it to get the avatar score xD

youtube videos are helpful though for those level games like hannah.. for club bowls its really just practice

attack of the slorgs is a little easier. if you can get a block slorg and block them and then rapid fire in the area where the frog head pops up thats easy bonus points. just try to do that as much as possible, theres a youtube video of that as well to show you what im talking about. the hardest time i had with that game was actually getting my score to send. i always had problems where i would click send score and it just went to the main screen and never sent it.

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawaii For This Useful Post:

varney (07-25-2015)