10/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    17d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    One of my favorite things about it! I don't feel anxious like I do with other petsites events. If I miss an event the currency will be available next year and so will the items. Plus people are SO generous, the money tree equivalent is frequently packed with rare items. It's funny I think removing trading pets and losing some of the fabricated scarcity makes people on Subeta significantly friendlier than on Neopets.
    Exactly. It's the "Whose Line" of pet sims where the currency doesn't matter because you're just there for a good time.
    You make millions per day just from questing, the items rewarded from quests collectively yielding a couple more mil in the user shop system which, by the way, you don't need a freaking Shop Wiz Premium for, so you can continue on your merry way to doing whatever the heck you want on site afterwards.

Not a gripe, but I believe if the Subeta team actually went the extra mile to work fulltime in updating artwork and finishing their site revamp they could probably monopolise their corner.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombabe For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (02-15-2024),♥ SomeClown ♥ (02-15-2024)

Pronouns
    he/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I love Subeta and play actively every day from questing to the events when they come out. There are somethings i would like to update on the site, but of course the priority right now is the team is setting up the new site to move everything to. So I'm excited to see that happen.

custom ryu by Great White North
    userbar by Carrottea

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Munna View Post
    I used to play a really long time ago, and this sparked me logging back in to check it out! I admittedly am not sure that I'm following where the site is at right now hehe... Is everything actively being redone?
    if youre on kumos.subeta.net you can go to the main site to see most everything else. keith has been building and like rebuilding over and over and kumos.subeta is the newest try at redoig the code, theres not much to do on there but if you click the link under "Kumos" to go back to legacy subeta thats the site

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

♥ Munna ♥ (02-15-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Yeah I think they are by far the best petsite as far as ease and convenience go which to me makes it way more fun. I'm not playing a petsite to struggle. There are more visually interesting video games I can play for that. I just want some cute lil guys and to collect things. The fact that we have built in collections for so many types of items itches something in my brain. I wish Neopets would take notes tbh.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I play daily and have for many years. I only do my quests and sell the items I can sell. I do not buy anything. I spent all these years training my one pet. And now that is over as I have reached the top. That was a bummer for me.
    They just reset all the battledome opponents so you can get all the prizes again.
    By the way: There are a number of scripts here for you to use on Subeta. The best is the script that does your daily quests. Zip Zip Zip and they are done!!

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    I was an OG Subeta player but fell away from it for a number of years.

Recently logged back in due to a post here and according to my dashboard I'm uhhh one of the richest players on the site.

So that was unexpected. I'm sure I wasn't even close to that back in the day, makes me feel like I should start playing again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (02-15-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    I was an OG Subeta player but fell away from it for a number of years.

Recently logged back in due to a post here and according to my dashboard I'm uhhh one of the richest players on the site.

So that was unexpected. I'm sure I wasn't even close to that back in the day, makes me feel like I should start playing again!
    Do it! Become even richer and more powerful! Become the Jeffrey Bezos of Subeta!

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ok, I've tried twice now to post here and both times things got screwed up. Be thankful the first one didn't go through ... it was a novel length thing of me babbling. Apparently I babbled on for so long I had been logged out when I tried to send it and I lost the whole thing. I typed up a much shorter version only to have my cat jump right up on my keyboard and whatever she hit closed out my window completely ... I won't tell you guys how many tabs I had open in the window but they were mostly Subeta tabs, lol. Luckily I could recover the whole window, but once again lost what I had typed here. So apparently I am not meant to share my info right now ... I'm crossing my fingers that this will actually make it into a post and not end up wiped out again. I have no idea what's here other than this Subeta section and a thread where I posted the song I was currently listening to after my cat gave me the boot and I was trying to find my way back here, lol. My username on Subeta is the same as it is here if you want to be friends or just check out my profile or pets or whatever.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    17d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links) As far as I know it isn't a rule, but I would suggest you remove your Subeta username on here. You can definitely make friends and share information privately, but although this forum group is a mature and helpful community, it is also a marketplace for gaming/site resources that go against most rules.
    For example, there are Neopets scripts to help you get high scores in games. If an unkind person knew you were on this site and downloaded that script, it could get your Neopets account banned.
    Last edited by Zombabe; 02-15-2024 at 07:16 PM. Reason: clarification

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutface View Post
    I play daily and have for many years. I only do my quests and sell the items I can sell. I do not buy anything. I spent all these years training my one pet. And now that is over as I have reached the top. That was a bummer for me.
    They just reset all the battledome opponents so you can get all the prizes again.
    By the way: There are a number of scripts here for you to use on Subeta. The best is the script that does your daily quests. Zip Zip Zip and they are done!!
    There is a Limit in training your Pet?
    I did not know that.

I am cautious with scripts on subeta.
    Got me frozen years ago, was an autoquester. Since then I play legit, the quests are done in under half an hour.