1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: Zimmerman Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    Trayvon Martin wasn't standing up..
    He was on top of George Zimmerman smashing his head into the concrete.
    You aren't thinking about this at all logically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) so because I try to respectfully disagree it means I am not thinking logically?
    ..what
    That isn't it at all..
    I love how you're trying to twist my words around.
    sigh, you aren't trying to debate at all.
    That isn't it at all? You explicitly stated it right there. And now I'm not trying to debate at all? I was trying to debate but you continously shot down my responses with ad hominem responses about my illogical responses? Two can play at this game, then...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-14-2013),Savant (07-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Zimmerman is a fuckin joke @(you need an account to see links) and for you trying to stand up for him... silly.

Take a look at this... Its a record of his 46 911 calls he made since 04-Til Shooting. So much bullshit in there is hard to comprehend.
    (you need an account to see links)

One of my favorites is this..
    36. April 22, 2011 � 7:09 p.m.
    Type: TEL
    Subject: Suspicious activity
    Report: Juvenile black male �apprx 7�9� years old, four feet tall �skinny build short blk hair� last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

A 7-9 yr old boy is "Suspicious" to Zimmerman?! Are you fucking kidding me? Lets call the cops today because I saw I kid outside. Oh my stars!! A Kid?! OH NOO!!!!!
    ..what
    This has absolutely nothing to do that he was JUMPED by Trayvon Martin.
    Of course, anyone who you haven't seen in the neighborhood before is suspicious.
    He could have been lost.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    That isn't it at all? You explicitly stated it right there. And now I'm not trying to debate at all? I was trying to debate but you continously shot down my responses with ad hominem responses about my illogical responses? Two can play at this game, then...
    You are trying to debate this with "feelings"
    You aren't even looking at ANY of the facts.
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Trayvon Martin wasn't standing up..
    He was on top of George Zimmerman smashing his head into the concrete.
    You aren't thinking about this at all logically.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

It also wasn't Trayvon's place to jump Zimmerman and smash his head into the concrete for 45 seconds.
    Imagine if Trayvon wasn't high on Marijuana and wasn't peering into windows.
    Imagine if Trayvon didn't decide to jump Zimmerman and try to kill him.
    He would have been able to walk home with his skittles and watermelon ice tea.
    The autopsy report stated that Martin had trace levels of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, in his blood and urine.[135][136] The toxicology report found the levels to be 1.5 nanograms/ml of THC and 7.3 nanograms/ml of THC-COOH, a metabolite of THC that can stay in the system for weeks after cannabis has been smoked.[135][136] Larry Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science, stated that the THC amount was so low that it may have been ingested days earlier and played no role in Martin's behavior.

This was part of the autopsy report taken. So your "imagine Trayvon wasn't high on Marijuana" seems to be just another racist remark by yourself. He is black therefore he must be high? The forensic scientist said himself it was so low that it could have been days earlier.
    Lets push that subject a bit farther too. Have you ever smoked weed? Do you have any clue how you feel? What you do? Anything besides what other people tell you? Because if you have then you would know. Weed doesn't make you "smash his head into concrete for 45 seconds" Which you repeat over and over. The gun used on Trayvon has him in his grave forever. But thats ok? It was self defense right? A Broke nose and 2 cut on his head vs dead 17 yr old and crushed family who wins out on this one exactly?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The autopsy report stated that Martin had trace levels of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, in his blood and urine.[135][136] The toxicology report found the levels to be 1.5 nanograms/ml of THC and 7.3 nanograms/ml of THC-COOH, a metabolite of THC that can stay in the system for weeks after cannabis has been smoked.[135][136] Larry Kobilinsky, a professor of forensic science, stated that the THC amount was so low that it may have been ingested days earlier and played no role in Martin's behavior.

This was part of the autopsy report taken. So your "imagine Trayvon wasn't high on Marijuana" seems to be just another racist remark by yourself. He is black therefore he must be high? The forensic scientist said himself it was so low that it could have been days earlier.
    Lets push that subject a bit farther too. Have you ever smoked weed? Do you have any clue how you feel? What you do? Anything besides what other people tell you? Because if you have then you would know. Weed doesn't make you "smash his head into concrete for 45 seconds" Which you repeat over and over. The gun used on Trayvon has him in his grave forever. But thats ok? It was self defense right? A Broke nose and 2 cut on his head vs dead 17 yr old and crushed family who wins out on this one exactly?
    I'm so confused, why does the media want this to be about race.
    This case was NEVER about race, people just wanted it to be.

Let me humor your marijuana theory by quoting the state's medical examiner.

Shiping Bao, the medical examiner who autopsied Trayvon Martin, testified that the pot in the teen's system "could have" altered his mind and body the night he died.

You brought up the point yourself, weed doesn't make you bash someone's head into the concrete for 45 seconds.

So, what does?

I guess Trayvon wasn't this angel you are making him out to be.

Trayvon has gotten into fights before, Trayvon has stolen jewelry from houses before, Trayvon has gotten suspended from school three times.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: Zimmerman Not Guilty

You are trying to debate this with "feelings"
    You aren't even looking at ANY of the facts.
    My original stance was that trayvon martin was not an innocent child (which, because you attacked me the way you did, you assumed I believed) but george zimmerman should not have killed him. Self defense is beyond just killing, but you don't seem to understand that.

Either way, before I get warned or something for not following the debate rules, I'm out. Have fun arguing @(you need an account to see links).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    So he has gotten into fights before? He deserves to die. (Who hasn't? Oh and for all you know. THOSE fights could have been your beloved "Self Defense" which in turn 0 tolerance rules got him suspended from school)
    He has stolen something before? He deserves to die. (So did everyone at some point in life, steal SOMETHING. Be it gum or jewelry.)
    He has be suspended before? He deserves to die. (So were prissy girls from my school when I was a kid.)

The amounts of weed were so trace that it could have been in his system from days or even weeks before. (Oh just so you know... your not high on weed for days and days. It does wear off shortly after smoking)
    What makes someone smash someone head into the concrete? Hmm wel in this case... I guess the GROWN man following the kid who let me add was 30+ pounds heavier than Trayvon was following him and confronted him. Which I am sure by his apparent love for black people who talked SOOO nice to the kid that Trayvon exploded with joy and smashed Zimmermans head into the concrete!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    So he has gotten into fights before? He deserves to die. (Who hasn't? Oh and for all you know. THOSE fights could have been your beloved "Self Defense" which in turn 0 tolerance rules got him suspended from school)
    He has stolen something before? He deserves to die. (So did everyone at some point in life, steal SOMETHING. Be it gum or jewelry.)
    He has be suspended before? He deserves to die. (So were prissy girls from my school when I was a kid.)

The amounts of weed were so trace that it could have been in his system from days or even weeks before. (Oh just so you know... your not high on weed for days and days. It does wear off shortly after smoking)
    What makes someone smash someone head into the concrete? Hmm wel in this case... I guess the GROWN man following the kid who let me add was 30+ pounds heavier than Trayvon was following him and confronted him. Which I am sure by his apparent love for black people who talked SOOO nice to the kid that Trayvon exploded with joy and smashed Zimmermans head into the concrete!
    Hmm, so if someone is following you, which btw is 100% legal, you have the right to bash their heads into the concrete for 45 seconds?
    I never said that he deserved to die, no one deserves that!
    You just have this image of some innocent angel, which is wrong.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Please feel free to quote my Innocent Angel statement I made. I will +Rep you for it. Because I didn't.

And it wasn't just him bashing his head into the concrete for 45 seconds by the way. Witness statements said they saw the scuffling in the grass at some point. So the 45 seconds wasn't just Trayvon on top of Zimmerman hands full of head and repeated pounding into the ground. Lets get that shit straight right now. It was a scuffle that went to the ground. Zimmerman had a broke nose and only 2 vertical cuts on the back of his head. 45 seconds of concrete? His head must be made of fucking diamonds huh?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post:

grrrawr (07-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well, next time you're getting your head bashed into concrete and you yell for help for 45 seconds, let me know what you'd do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Please feel free to quote my Innocent Angel statement I made. I will +Rep you for it. Because I didn't.

And it wasn't just him bashing his head into the concrete for 45 seconds by the way. Witness statements said they saw the scuffling in the grass at some point. So the 45 seconds wasn't just Trayvon on top of Zimmerman hands full of head and repeated pounding into the ground. Lets get that shit straight right now. It was a scuffle that went to the ground. Zimmerman had a broke nose and only 2 vertical cuts on the back of his head. 45 seconds of concrete? His head must be made of fucking diamonds huh?
    Well, next time you're getting your head bashed into concrete and you yell for help for 45 seconds, let me know what you'd do.
    @(you need an account to see links) now you just aren't addressing what @(you need an account to see links) is saying. The witnesses say the scuffle wasn't one-sided like you'd like to believe. It was both of them attacking each other. I think you're the one trying to make Zimmerman out to be an angel, not us trying to make Trayvon an angel (like you claim we are).