119/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

I motion for TC tonight

We should all do it soon. I think I scared Lena because she made the very grave mistake of saying yay robots to me. I'm living on tc binges and mac and cheese
    There is a boy here in town, who said he'd love me forever...Who thought forever could be severed. By the sharp knife.. Of a short life.

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
    That's where I had my first heart break
    I still remember how it all changed
    My father said
    Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    You gotta do that thing were you mention everyone
    Free JD!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    yea that thing where you mention everyone

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Define everyone

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

i tried
    @(you need an account to see links),@5252,@Bettser,@BGH @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links),@guppy@breeder @(you need an account to see links)+ @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)+ @(you need an account to see links)+ @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    There is a boy here in town, who said he'd love me forever...Who thought forever could be severed. By the sharp knife.. Of a short life.

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
    That's where I had my first heart break
    I still remember how it all changed
    My father said
    Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    tinychat.com/clraik

pw:joe

come say harro

@5252,
    @Bettser,
    @BGH,
    @Blizzardfeather,
    @bobby123456,
    @Brittany+, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

fairydust201 (08-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'll show up later, maybe in like, 2 hours?
    I just was on a skype call with my BF and my family all just started shouting and being obnoxious and just like, needing attention. Then I hang up and they all go away >.>; So I gotta wait for them to go to sleep

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

nice

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rat For This Useful Post:

Cheese (08-19-2014),j03 (08-19-2014),P h o e n i x (08-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    LOL AWESOME.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

rat (08-18-2014)