3/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbalouie View Post
    I agree. It's fucking stupid they posted somebodies FB account, it's understandable that somebody could be upset/feel violated for their personal information being leaked. I don't feel like everybody would be forming an army to defend the person if they were 'cisgendered'.

People stood by while this blog openly accused and cyberbullied people for all kinds of things. Attacking somebodies gender identity is no worse than the shit they've already done, but that seems to be the main focus of anger here and suddenly it needs to be shut down.

The blog was shit before, it's just as shit now. If you add fuel to the fire it'll keep burning.
    This was kind of my bigger point. They've been acting like dick cream from the beginning so I wasn't 100% surprised that they'd post someone's personal information. In fact, didn't they post someone's real name before? They have always been cyberbullys, but before this, it seemed that MOST people were kind of shrugging that behavior off for the most part.

@(you need an account to see links), I do believe that it IS a bigger deal that the person that they happened to post the personal information of someone who is more likely to receive super personalized hatemail. All I was trying to say is that the initial reaction (at least on this particular thread) seemed to me to be more like "how dare they post someone's Facebook page" rather than "how dare they out someone".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katie For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-13-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinto View Post
    Yeah, I wondered that :/

I mean. I understand the anger, totally, but... something as violent as this that even includes homophobic language in response? Not really the way to go.

Ooh, and @(you need an account to see links). If it's to compare when they're online with a Neopets account - I think they post from their phone/s sometimes, where they might not be able to get on Neopets. Just a thought.
    Exactly. It's one thing to submit an angry post to them saying something like 'hey we don't like how you and your friends have been acting so watch out', but submitting a post like that is just immature.
    Also, I think maybe she wants to know for something else? Comparing this sort of thing would be hard. Just knowing when they are really active is hard, since the things being posted now could be coming from their queues.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I do hope it wasn't someone from here, but you never know. It's just a huuuge coincidence that someone submitted this post after this thread was started and we began to talk about hacking pcbl's tumblr.
    Like I don't think submitting that post was necessary when, like you said, we can just express our anger/thoughts on this thread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seimi For This Useful Post:

Q*bert (04-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinto View Post
    Yeah, I wondered that :/

I mean. I understand the anger, totally, but... something as violent as this that even includes homophobic language in response? Not really the way to go.

Ooh, and @(you need an account to see links). If it's to compare when they're online with a Neopets account - I think they post from their phone/s sometimes, where they might not be able to get on Neopets. Just a thought.

I sincerely think that was not someone from here. People from the PC like to use clraik as a "HEY I HAVE CONNECTIONS AT CK AND THEYRE GONNA HACK U IF UR NOT NICE TO ME" kind of thing but I find they are never actually part of our community.
    Also, @(you need an account to see links), thanks but that's not quite the reason! I will be able to explain once I'm finished. Thanks for the help though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixE View Post
    I sincerely think that was not someone from here. People from the PC like to use clraik as a "HEY I HAVE CONNECTIONS AT CK AND THEYRE GONNA HACK U IF UR NOT NICE TO ME" kind of thing but I find they are never actually part of our community.
    Also, @(you need an account to see links), thanks but that's not quite the reason! I will be able to explain once I'm finished. Thanks for the help though.
    I hope you're right :c This entire thing is a mess.

And I am so intrigued

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    Hey there twat bitch cunt lickers, I would just like to point out to this �clique� that you will each get a taste of your own medicine go learn some internet 101 on not getting your shit hacked! Personally, I think you guys are a bunch of pussy licking twat faces that can eat my asshole out. You have the audacity to pick on someone and post their FB shit all of this shitstain site? You are no better than the people you are bitching about! You�re probably some ugly bitches that have daddy issues and rub peanut butter on your cunts to force innocent animals to lick your fishy twats. If i ever had the pleasure of meet any of you shit eaters I would so knock you the fuck out and shit in your mouths and cut your fingers off! So go rub some more shit on your cunts and go get fucked in the eye. 8=====D~~~ Here�s some cum for you to eat. We could have only wished your mothers swallowed you or got that load shot in her asshole.
    No one gives two shits about your fucking lame ass UC pets for trade. You block half of the PC so no one can message you. Get a life, asshole.
    speaking of those two who created that tier guide, sarah (psychology) is the biggest fake and is so illegit haha fuck you, one does not simply get like 14 ucs from getting 3ls in the purge stupid twat
    Why are all of these people so angry? It's fuckin neopets lol

Selling everything - PM me what you're looking for!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghosts For This Useful Post:

Cheese (04-13-2014),Double.Trouble (04-13-2014),Elmo (04-13-2014),Pusheen (04-13-2014),Sakuras (05-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts View Post
    Why are all of these people so angry? It's fuckin neopets lol
    They're not angry, they're just giddy at actually being able to USE BAD WORDS and think they're so rebellious and cool for swearing

Or they have almost no vocabulary and just can't express themselves without a mouthful of filth.

Either way.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Slytherclaw For This Useful Post:

Cheese (04-13-2014),Colby (04-14-2014),DrBumfinger (02-22-2018),dyinghearte (04-15-2014),Ghosts (04-13-2014),hi hater (04-15-2014),I_royalty_I (04-13-2014),Laureneh (04-13-2014),Sarah (04-14-2014),simmie (04-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    67d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    When they see you rollin', they be hatin'. That be Neopets in quadruple.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    "P.S. A bunch of people on clraik are planning to “hack” this tumblr. I don’t think they understand the term ‘hacking’. Also, if you hack a site like tumblr, you could probably go to jail."

This whole post disgusted me but this part made me laugh.
    No sweetie, we're not going to hack your tumblr. I don't think you understand the term or our intentions.

What idiot thinks a forum full of cheaters doesn't know the meaning of hacking?
    Last edited by Cheese; 04-13-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (04-13-2014),Colby (04-14-2014),congression (04-14-2014),Doll (04-13-2014),DrBumfinger (02-22-2018),I_royalty_I (04-13-2014),Persephone (04-13-2014),Pusheen (04-13-2014),Sakuras (05-27-2014),Sarah (04-13-2014),Slytherclaw (04-13-2014),spike (04-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Haha
    nobody is planning to hack their tumblr. I don't think they quite understand what is going on.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    The bottom line is the blog was started for the wrong reasons. It started as them calling out cheaters, then they changed their tune, slightly. The only consistency is that they are looking for attention, however, I don't think attention like that is good. Maybe they think otherwise?
    "Also if you hack a site like tumblr you could go to jail" - Makes them sound like 15 year old kids. "Hacking" a tumblr would serve no purpose because I'm sure they would just start another blog.

The best thing to do would be to let them think they won, but keep an eye on them, wait til the perfect moment. This could be the start of so much fun!

ps. Any update on what you think their usernames are? I have a bit I'm going off of right now, but it's not neo accounts atm.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Cheese (04-13-2014),cibomatto (04-13-2014),Colby (04-14-2014),Doll (04-13-2014),Q*bert (04-13-2014),spike (04-13-2014)