Thread: i need to know more stuff about the black widow (avengers)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

i need to know more stuff about the black widow (avengers)

hi its me again
    if you read my last homework saga tl;dr i fell asleep in class and i need to do a huge thing about one of the characters in the avengers, and I got the black widow

can someone give me like a summary of like the black widows characterisitcs
    and how shes a hero and whatnot and what shes good at

will +rep for detailed awnsers

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yay, more Avengers

Natasha is calm, capable, practical and loyal to people she cares about. She approaches everything with a healthy balance of caution and confidence in her own abilites. She has a hard outer shell, but obviously has the capacity to care about people - and not just people she's very close to, like Hawkeye. She also waved away random SHIELD agents when they were approaching her and a nearly-hulking-out Bruce. She could have tried to get them to come and help her get free, but she didn't; she was more concerned about her safety than her own.

She doesn't actually have any superhuman abilities; her 'powers' come from years of discipline and training, starting when she was a small child. She's talented at several styles of close combat, and is also just generally very athletic. Her ability to think fast enough to use this training to its maximum efficiency is what makes her able to keep up with heroes who do have superhuman enhancement, such as Captain America.

If you need more I can type more up - wasn't sure how detailed you needed it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Quinto For This Useful Post:

simmie (04-10-2014)

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    (you need an account to see links) who plays her in the avengers movie as well as iron man 2, captain america 2, etc. like SJ says, black widow is p secretive and mysterious in the movie and we never really learn that much about her-- which, is what i'm wondering:

are you doing homework on Marvel Cinematic Universe!black widow or are you supposed to pull from the comics, too? b/c that makes a HUGE difference as to the amount of info

because there's so many reboots and things with a lot of comics and b/c of that even looking up wikis can get confusing-- altho in terms of best organized content (you need an account to see links)but man do they have way too many advertisements and shit, their coding is a mess.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    thank you so much! this is exactly what I needed. I think you enjoy this assignment more than i do! xD
    Would it ok if I PM'ed you with something I need @(you need an account to see links)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sent you a PM - just so I don't look like I'm ignoring you c': Glad I could help!