DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have to agree with this video though. They are some-what sexist. Even online you see it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. It's like "Oh because you're a woman we're gonna treat you like shit and tell you to make a sammich" or w/e D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    I have to agree with this video though. They are some-what sexist. Even online you see it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. It's like "Oh because you're a woman we're gonna treat you like shit and tell you to make a sammich" or w/e D:
    Well ... If he's worth it just make him the damn sandwich. If he's not worth it: What the hell are you doing with him?
    Otherwise I do agree with her.

Also:

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Well ... If he's worth it just make him the damn sandwich. If he's not worth it: What the hell are you doing with him?
    Otherwise I do agree with her.

Also:
    True but my last boyfriend was arrogant and lazy and I did everything for him and so did his mother. They need to learn to do things for themselves. We aren't made to do the work around the house or be slaves >:C But men have always been classified as the upper-class humans I guess.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Becka For This Useful Post:

Emiley (05-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    True but my last boyfriend was arrogant and lazy and I did everything for him and so did his mother. They need to learn to do things for themselves. We aren't made to do the work around the house or be slaves >:C But men have always been classified as the upper-class humans I guess.
    You're sounding much like a feminist, without realizing the true meaning of that. Sorry if that insults you.
    We need to man the fuck up as well as women. It's not just men that have to do all the work for us to be better. We have to do it together. And like I said, if he's not worth it to make a sandwich when he asks for it, what the hell are you doing around him anyway?
    My fiancee knows fully well how to take care of himself, but if he wants a friggin sandwich, why would I not make him one? He does help me with the heavy stuff I can't lift and many other things. Compromising. Working together from two sides. That's what it's about.
    Last edited by Mouse; 05-23-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You're sounding much like a feminist, without realizing the true meaning of that. Sorry if that insults you.
    We need to man the fuck up as well as women. It's not just men that have to do all the work for us to be better. We have to do it together. And like I said, if he's not worth it to make a sandwich when he asks for it, what the hell are you doing around him anyway?
    My fiancee knows fully well how to take care of himself, but if he wants a friggin sandwich, why would I not make him one? He does help me with the heavy stuff I can't lift and many other things. Compromising. Working together from two sides. That's what it's about.
    It should be a fair environment though Men and Women should be equal as one. Not as two separate fish in the sea. If you get what I'm saying. And don't worry, It doesn't offend me at all. I can be feminist sometimes, but only because of some of the men I know in my life. The whole thing between men and women have existed for centuries. Women have always been made to do the work for the men. In the war, we were there to nurse and feed the soldiers, in the middle ages we were made to clean the muck and mess, nowadays we're here to make sandwiches apparently

PS. Well the men I don't know how to look after themselves because their parents have always been there to support them and they're just all lazy now and do nothing, pretty much sit all day at home either playing WoW or stupid games like Conkers bad fur day. :/
    Last edited by Becka; 05-23-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links), the environment is fair: As long as you cooperate and understand that men and women need each other.
    We as women, no matter how badly we would like to just can't do certain (mainly physical) things (because of the way our body is build). Nor do most men not know certain ways of caring or doing that we women know best. Theres exceptions in every group ofcourse. Women should stop the fucking crying and make sure they get as equal as they can get by behaving like that and not just by talking.
    And I know women that call men sexists because they get to lift less heavy stuff at work and paid less, but they complain when they do get to lift the same or beg the men to pay when they go out to eat. That's not much equality in my eyes, from their sides at least.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links), the environment is fair: As long as you cooperate and understand that men and women need each other.
    We as women, no matter how badly we would like to just can't do certain (mainly physical) things (because of the way our body is build). Nor do most men not know certain ways of caring or doing that we women know best. Theres exceptions in every group ofcourse. Women should stop the fucking crying and make sure they get as equal as they can get by behaving like that and not just by talking.
    And I know women that call men sexists because they get to lift less heavy stuff at work and paid less, but they complain when they do get to lift the same or beg the men to pay when they go out to eat. That's not much equality in my eyes, from their sides at least.
    This is true. I have nothing against men at all. There's still some ways that we're unequal. We are weaker in sooo many different ways. Hey, some can be stronger I guess. But yes, you're right. But what about bullying? Workplace bullying? Sexual harassment? Oh there's a woman there, let's give her crap. I have seen it so many times. They can behave terribly because we're weaker. They know it will hurt us. But yeah.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This video is awesome! "I'm pro-everyone" << love this.
    I say, do your thing and let everyone else do theirs.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    This video is awesome! "I'm pro-everyone" << love this.
    I say, do your thing and let everyone else do theirs.
    I'm pro-everyone too I guess, there's only a few portions of men I know that need that extra kick in the butt, y'know? Overall, I guess we're all equally alike. We just have our highs and lows like.. Men are stronger, we are weaker. It takes a lot for a man to cry etc. I heard my brother cry for the first time since he was a baby, his now ex girlfriend had a miscarriage with his child. That was the ONLY time. I am jealous that men can do that.