Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Frozen question

I recently joined because I thought I could ask for some help here. This has never happened to me before but recently I couldn't log in to my account, it kept telling me the password is invalid so I viewed the userlookup and saw my account got disabled. I tried asking a few people around and I learned that the freeze reason has been glitched and if you get frozen, it will just say invalid password. But people also told me that there were also players who got frozen and turned out to be a glitch because they got their accounts back after a few weeks. I heard the glitch said frozen because of too many unsuccessful log ins. But mine doesn't say that, it just says invalid password. Is this a glitch too (not the freeze reason but perhaps being frozen by mistake)?

Can anyone also tell me if they got frozen and it said invalid password but got the account back after a few weeks? Just curious to know if what I heard are true.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I've witnessed a few people getting frozen and some didn't know the reason why because it also said invalid password but I have also witnessed them getting their accounts back. There were also some who didn't got the accounts back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    As far as I know TNT has just removed the page that pops up and makes your heart sink that says something along the lines of "YOU HAVE BEEN FROZEN FOR _________." Or whatever the fuck it says. They took that out and in turn just made it impossible to log in whether you have the correct password or not.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    As far as I know TNT has just removed the page that pops up and makes your heart sink that says something along the lines of "YOU HAVE BEEN FROZEN FOR _________." Or whatever the fuck it says. They took that out and in turn just made it impossible to log in whether you have the correct password or not.
    Is neo getting worse these days now? Lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I was chain frozen on my legit accounts for "abusing a glitch" and despite my desperate claims of not having taken advantage of any glitches whatsoever they still refuse to unfreeze me or give me any explanation other than the typical vague "You abused a glitch". Very helpful TNT thank you lmao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I know this was a problem for some (and I had this same issue when I was frozen for a little bit), but I thought they had recently resolved it? Regardless if you're not able to log in to see the "you are frozen for __" page, it's probably just another glitch.

If you submit a ticket (I put mine under "scammed/hacked" or whatever that category is because �\_(ツ)_/�), whoever gets your ticket will more than likely tell you why you got frozen, or just request information if you were frozen for protection or pets or something.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Wow. I guess my friend was lucky to get unfrozen after she got iced for cheating on flash games. I wonder if TNT just randomly believes whoever they want to believe as innocent.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Neo has hit an all time low lately with the new owners and how glitchy the site has been . Tons of staff were laid off, the site has gone to complete shit but I still have faith that they're going to implement a bunch of cool new shit (and fix old) and make a comeback.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
    Wow. I guess my friend was lucky to get unfrozen after she got iced for cheating on flash games. I wonder if TNT just randomly believes whoever they want to believe as innocent.

From my experience this sounds pretty accurate lol. I somehow seem to keep my illegit careless accounts longer than I do my legit ones. It's almost as though TNT doesn't give a fuck about you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was chain frozen on my legit accounts for "abusing a glitch" and despite my desperate claims of not having taken advantage of any glitches whatsoever they still refuse to unfreeze me or give me any explanation other than the typical vague "You abused a glitch". Very helpful TNT thank you lmao
    Did it bring you to the invalid password page too? I guess I might not get my account back too. I don't know the reason why I got frozen. But I just heard people have gotten frozen recently then unfrozen so I wanted to know how true was that, by hearing from people who got unfrozen or anyone else who may have witnessed the predicaments to be true.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Neo has hit an all time low lately with the new owners and how glitchy the site has been . Tons of staff were laid off, the site has gone to complete shit but I still have faith that they're going to implement a bunch of cool new shit (and fix old) and make a comeback.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

From my experience this sounds pretty accurate lol. I somehow seem to keep my illegit careless accounts longer than I do my legit ones. It's almost as though TNT doesn't give a fuck about you.
    Yeah, it's such a shame they don't care about losing more players, and the amount of cash you spent on their site. Some didn't get the accounts back even after sending a long message and they really sounded to be innocent.