8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Hi Fel, and welcome (back)! Glad to have you here, there have been so many new faces popping up the last few days and I look forward to seeing you around the community too 🧡
    Yesss, we also hope the many broken things with our beloved site might finally get fixed...

With your interests you'll fit right in haha, there's many members here who are also really into Pokemon. And clraik has it's very own (you need an account to see links) userbar, where you have to take care of different types of pixel critters. Maybe something you might enjoy too?

Oh, and as somebody who does seemingly nothing but refresh pages, what is/was your fav thing to do on Neo?
    oooooo thank you so much for the welcome and the pointers i will definitely have to check that out
    I used to love collecting things oh and keyquest rip TvT in more recent years ive been casually doing my dailies but i think it would be nice to get back into it and really get my stuff back up and running!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Yay! Welcome to the un lurker side of clraik, Fel! The community here is so sweet, you’ll fit right in!

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

Felinae (08-23-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Welcome, Fel!!

I, too, was a lurker like you! After some time breaking out of my shell, I found out how fun cK and its wonderful community is c: I hope you have the same experience!

What do you look forward to the most coming back to Neo?