Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] How do you feel about the recent inflation in specific NP items?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Some Nerks are down from 120K+ to under 90K atm FWOAR that was fast

There were MASSIVE drops in paint brush prices and a lot of people trying to offload duplicates a few days ago, all those listings are now gone and the pbs i'm stalking have jumped back up 2mill.

Neopets makes me really angry apparently.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    68d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Yeah nerks dropped down fast!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Asking here as it confuses me - when I last hiatused, Hasee petpets were in the millions, now they're 1k. Are they given out somewhere on site now?

So many R90+ petpets seem to be crazily cheap now.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    Asking here as it confuses me - when I last hiatused, Hasee petpets were in the millions, now they're 1k. Are they given out somewhere on site now?

They were given out but I can't remember where and when... Might have been for one of the Daily Dares?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post

I know they're given coz I have received some from dailies, just can't remember right now which one exactly (I'm talking about the Hasee here).

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I know they're given coz I have received some from dailies, just can't remember right now which one exactly (I'm talking about the Hasee here).
    Thanks! I figured they must be being given out by a daily to keep the prices so low. Neo sure does like to randomly knock the value of rare items down by a few million with no warning from time to time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I came back about a week ago and I feel like the PB's/petpet's/p3's are the pet slots obviously. It's evident that's some of it, also the recent deflation of some of them. Secondly, I feel like it's pretty obvious many wealthy users are getting together in a guild, not mentioning names, and falsely inflating tons of shit, backing each other up on the TP chat to act like such and such has been this price all along, has lots of blatant and obviousy cheaters in it (hey not judging just stupid obvious). I have 2 friends in their saying the same shit. Stamps recently increased stupid in value like all of a sudden the playerbase increased 5x. Lots of R101 items as well have experienced a mass increase or select categories of R180's. It's more widespread then I ever seen obviously. People spent billions to alter the market and are trickling it back out at their new established price points, obviously they will make a ton so it's pretty smart, just surprising coordinated.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boola For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-20-2022),DrillyGang (03-15-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Boola View Post
    I came back about a week ago and I feel like the PB's/petpet's/p3's are the pet slots obviously. It's evident that's some of it, also the recent deflation of some of them. Secondly, I feel like it's pretty obvious many wealthy users are getting together in a guild, not mentioning names, and falsely inflating tons of shit, backing each other up on the TP chat to act like such and such has been this price all along, has lots of blatant and obviousy cheaters in it (hey not judging just stupid obvious). I have 2 friends in their saying the same shit. Stamps recently increased stupid in value like all of a sudden the playerbase increased 5x. Lots of R101 items as well have experienced a mass increase or select categories of R180's. It's more widespread then I ever seen obviously. People spent billions to alter the market and are trickling it back out at their new established price points, obviously they will make a ton so it's pretty smart, just surprising coordinated.
    It looks like a whole consipiracy theory but sadly it's really not a theory, there's a lot of evidence to back up the points you just made in your post. It's sad af.
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 9h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I just saw Candy PBs going for 20M in the TP right now ._. I can't get my hands on one and it's driving me insane.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Boola View Post
    Ohh I've seen this with np wearables probably same guild. It's sad because the smaller playerbase will be discouraged, making prices explode so very few can get it and many starts to lose interest at the impossible...

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3