Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AC Sender Pro: How Long It Takes to Max Out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone View Post
    I think that 20~40 seconds per game on MSN/SoSD,long time, in my opnion 12~20 seconds its a good time and safe. (in my opnion). But excelent guide thanks
    yea 12-20 does save a lot of time and im even faster if i play legit

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I know someone that maxed SoSD in like 2 hours. LEGIT.
    yes, one goal only (score 35). idk the time because he isn't a cheater so he dont care about this, as he is playing legit XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    I know someone that maxed SoSD in like 2 hours. LEGIT.
    yes, one goal only (score 35). idk the time because he isn't a cheater so he dont care about this, as he is playing legit XD
    before i started using ac ss i was legit using the macro on my keyboard, was sending 1 goal every 1-2 sec but im lazy now

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by auzereis View Post
    before i started using ac ss i was legit using the macro on my keyboard, was sending 1 goal every 1-2 sec but im lazy now
    thats not really legit. its semi legit. and for semi legit, I mean its safe as hell but isnt totally legit

Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You can also adjust the Shootout game on practice days especially and just score 1 goal. By the time I score. send and restart the next game it only takes 5-8 seconds and it never causes me problems so you could squeeze that in on practice day and get hella lot more. It doesn't look illegit in my opinion. I played 500 straight today.

But it also lags a bit sometimes and if you can put a min and max i'd put say 10 to 18 seconds. Could knock alot of time off. Alot of people do it

Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 22h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    anyone know if this is safe?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the info ^^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by appealtime View Post
    You can also adjust the Shootout game on practice days especially and just score 1 goal. By the time I score. send and restart the next game it only takes 5-8 seconds and it never causes me problems so you could squeeze that in on practice day and get hella lot more. It doesn't look illegit in my opinion. I played 500 straight today.

But it also lags a bit sometimes and if you can put a min and max i'd put say 10 to 18 seconds. Could knock alot of time off. Alot of people do it
    This was pretty much what I did playing legit but only played about 100 games. Shit just gets too damn repetitive/time consuming unless you run a macro.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So the default times on the score sender is the safest bet to leave them at?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by parasite View Post
    So the default times on the score sender is the safest bet to leave them at?
    Deefault settings, which is what my math was based on, are completely safe time ranges. Just don't be stupid (Like trying to run all the games at once on an account).

Quote Originally Posted by appealtime View Post

I will NOT be adjusting this guide to have '1 goal' ShoSho because that is not how Joe has it designed. If you have a problem with the default times here, go address Joe, not me. I literally did this two weeks ago for fun, to give people a ROUGH idea based on the default, unedited settings how long they have to run the score sender per day.
    (I myself run ShoSho on a bit less time now, but I will not be adjusting this because like i said, this is based on you NOT editing the score sender defaults)