DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Are you able to put together a PC yourself if you buy all the parts separately? Or are you looking for something that is already built?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    Hey so I'm looking to buy a new computer and I know basically nothing about them, I want it so I can play all my sims games on it looking to spend around/under 1000$
    Any recommendations?
    Well as a computer technician myself I would highly recommend purchasing parts seperatley and build your own pc. It is much cheaper and really great. I mean you can really build your own pc with custom desired Ram , CPU , hard drive and Dvd Rw ! Although alienwares are great they tend to be much expensive. Therefore you can really create your own but if you are looking to spend the full 1G , go ahead and purchase an alienware.
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I "built" my own tower through iBuyPower... I opted to have it actually built for me since I was too lazy to figure it out, although I've generally heard that's way less expensive and, as many people have already said, not really that hard.

I really enjoyed going that route and picking out exactly what I wanted, reading reviews, etc., instead of just being stuck with whatever came standard. If all you're looking to play is The Sims, you don't even need the best of the best.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Yeah I'm with Rachel, if the sims is as deep as you'll go with gaming you can build a cheap computer with 4gb of ddr3 ram, a cheaper video card, a cheaper processor, and not need a fancy cooling system or anything of the sort. You can build a bad ass computer for what you need it for, for less than $600 and then keep the other $400 for a rainy day lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Daviid (12-19-2015)