Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hubrids Odial Sphere ... has successfully been put into auction!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't understand the rules at this forum anymore I think? So it's not okay to post vague remarks about a pet that was already frozen but it's okay to openly claim that a user who sells a high end item isn't legit @(you need an account to see links)?? Anyway. It's amazing to see this sale. Soooo way out of my league but still pretty nice
    Please explain to me how the poster of this board is calling them out? They are simple posting that someone is auctioning an item. Get off your high horse and stop trying to undermine me for getting after you for something that was totally acceptable.

Theres a huge difference between letting a community know about a nearly one of a kind item being put into auction and relaying the illegit past of a users pet which was clearly calling them out. also the user auctioning this item has auctioned quite a few items near that same caliber before.
    Last edited by Bettser; 02-01-2018 at 01:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Zorro (01-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    29d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    i didnt even mention the user auctioning it. I moreso posted this because the item is wicked rare, and an auction like that is noteworthy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamerkid1 For This Useful Post:

Bettser (01-31-2018),Ganymede (01-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerkid1 View Post
    i didnt even mention the user auctioning it. I moreso posted this because the item is wicked rare, and an auction like that is noteworthy
    Exactly. Apparently that's an opening to call me out according to her though because she clearly doesn't understand the rules and know the difference between informing a community/calling someone out. You did nothing wrong by posting this board, its just her trying to be clever.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

gamerkid1 (01-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 8h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This must be the HOS that Mario pulled out of thin air, no?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chapmanterrydale For This Useful Post:

gamerkid1 (01-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    29d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by chapmanterrydale View Post
    This must be the HOS that Mario pulled out of thin air, no?
    lmao. i heard that it was his at one point

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) not that I agree with her undermining or calling you out, but I don't think she was actually talking about the poster of the board? Users were commenting that said the seller was legit, and another user commented "Lol @ the people thinking he's legit ." (second page), so effectively questioning the auctioneer's legitimacy. I don't know if that's against the rules or not, you definitely know the rules better than us!
    Last edited by Vicki; 02-01-2018 at 12:32 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicki For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (02-01-2018),neopetter (02-01-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Is the screenie rule or guideline still a thing, @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) ?

Only because neo is hella laggy and a quick shot of the auction would be nice instead of just the link. I don't use a neo account on most of my devices.
    Last edited by motherfucker; 02-01-2018 at 12:32 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Bridge (02-01-2018),Sakuras (02-01-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    Is the screenie rule or guideline still a thing, @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) ?

Only because neo is hella laggy and a quick shot of the auction would be nice instead of just the link. I don't use a neo account on most of my devices.
    There ya go!
    (you need an account to see links)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicki For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-01-2018),motherfucker (02-01-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post

It's not applicable in this instance, as it was put up for a 48 hour auction; that's not something that disappears instantly like a board can. Moreover, their post already gives the relevant information- the name and increments of the auctioned item, so even after the auction ends, it is still able to be discussed. Just like if someone didn't post a screenie for whatever reason, but had their post give the information that would be of interest (who, what, where, etc), then it could still be discussed without an accompanying image. Does this help clarify it a bit?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (02-01-2018),Sakuras (02-01-2018),Zorro (02-01-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    It's not applicable in this instance, as it was put up for a 48 hour auction; that's not something that disappears instantly like a board can. Moreover, their post already gives the relevant information- the name and increments of the auctioned item, so even after the auction ends, it is still able to be discussed. Just like if someone didn't post a screenie for whatever reason, but had their post give the information that would be of interest (who, what, where, etc), then it could still be discussed without an accompanying image. Does this help clarify it a bit?
    Thank you for explaining.

Quick note on the calling out debate:
    The original post does not offer up much explanation other than the auction details. I think there may have been some misinterpretations based on the information presented. My first reply was based on thinking they were either advertising their own auction or calling someone out for cheating. (I then realized how rare the item was and that it was more of a heads up).