DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Every time I see one of these boards, I get so unnaturally mad.

"If you're legit, you have nothing to worry about."

-_- Rly Fucker? You believe that?

Wanna know why there are so many people on CK? Because at one point, most of us have been frozen for doing fuck all and we went in search of a solution. I know for a fact tons of people send massive amounts of NPs on junk trades to pay for big ass items. There's an auction cap. Literally, fuck this guy and everyone in there egging him on to report.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (07-23-2017),LibraryFaerie (08-04-2017),Raposa (07-23-2017),starrydraik (07-23-2017),Witch (07-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    I lost two accounts recently and other than sending a few items between them, the only thing I can thing that triggered the freezing was selling a higher-end item in the AH.

I auctioned the item as agreed and before the buyer had time to bid, a semi-shell looking account bid on the auction and won it....I hadn't really thought about that being the cause until just now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I think it's also super frustrating when people use the "if you're legit, you shouldn't have anything to worry about" excuse... which would be true if TNT didn't take YEARS to respond to tickets about frozen accounts...

Getting accounts frozen "just in case" while TNT looks into it is literally one reason that hundreds, if not thousands, of legitimate accounts are sitting in iceland.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (07-23-2017),kadoatie (07-22-2017),Lilac Tentacles (07-23-2017),Raposa (07-23-2017),Witch (07-30-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    I think it's also super frustrating when people use the "if you're legit, you shouldn't have anything to worry about" excuse... which would be true if TNT didn't take YEARS to respond to tickets about frozen accounts...

Getting accounts frozen "just in case" while TNT looks into it is literally one reason that hundreds, if not thousands, of legitimate accounts are sitting in iceland.
    ikr. My old main got iced due to a glitch back in 2014. In 2016 when they decided to answer my tickets, they said that they had no records of the account, so they couldn't give it back.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kadoatie For This Useful Post:

Raposa (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by kadoatie View Post
    ikr. My old main got iced due to a glitch back in 2014. In 2016 when they decided to answer my tickets, they said that they had no records of the account, so they couldn't give it back.
    They have the records. They just have to look into it further. I've gotten accounts back that they told me they couldn't return for that reason.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    25d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    They aren't telling the truth when they say that.
    Add salt to taste!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salivating Slorg For This Useful Post:

Raposa (07-23-2017),Views (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Every time I see one of these boards, I get so unnaturally mad.

"If you're legit, you have nothing to worry about."

-_- Rly Fucker? You believe that?

Wanna know why there are so many people on CK? Because at one point, most of us have been frozen for doing fuck all and we went in search of a solution. I know for a fact tons of people send massive amounts of NPs on junk trades to pay for big ass items. There's an auction cap. Literally, fuck this guy and everyone in there egging him on to report.
    A majority of Neopian redditors have this huge faith in the monitors for some weirdass reason.

And yep, the only reason I started cheating is because they started freezing me even though I was LEGIT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    Hirani was a problem waiting to happen.. came out of nowhere I feel with a ton of items and pure constantly reselling. Just can't make it so obvious and that's all there is to it.
    Yeah I noticed it too. Should have slowly sell them or tried to stay away from boards at least.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    She's never been iced.

Really? *unsure* or did she just went on hiatus? or I am thinking of someone else?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I believe that gelado4 got iced a while ago, at least I saw she talking about this on a facebook group
    I know it was just recently. Because she was helping questers in TC.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    Just don't transfer pure in the auction house. It's much safer to do it other ways even if it is harder

I'm just sad all those NPs are now gone forever lol
    Yeah 700m gone so easily

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bexxie View Post
    Damn. Were they all frozen for cheating or was it for a variety of reasons?

If the 700mil thing was just someone buying an item then I hope TNT corrects the issue. Although if it was just someone moving points around then idt they should of done that all at once.

Anyways, if anyone was wrongfully frozen then I hope they can get their account back.
    Variety of reasons I think.
    Uhhmm.. You know users really do lurk the auctions and report happily when they see expensive auctions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Yeah I noticed it too. Should have slowly sell them or tried to stay away from boards at least.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Really? *unsure* or did she just went on hiatus? or I am thinking of someone else?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I know it was just recently. Because she was helping questers in TC.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Yeah 700m gone so easily

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Variety of reasons I think.
    Uhhmm.. You know users really do lurk the auctions and report happily when they see expensive auctions.
    I figured there are report happy users lurking. Report happy people really suck the fun out of the game.
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexxie View Post
    I figured there are report happy users lurking. Report happy people really suck the fun out of the game.
    I bet they have a document on their PC that has a record of every account they ever reported and now and then they check back to see if the account was frozen, and if it was, if it still is frozen.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Raposa (07-23-2017)