Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Neopets Producer Chat - New Video released!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishwall View Post
    Plushie and Faerie PBs and MPs have more than doubled in value since they announced they would be rereleasing UCs months ago. Unfortunately, it's just a few small buyers that cornered most of the market. But it does make nerkmids more worthwhile
    I'm hoping to still catch a uninflated plushie PB. At least UC royals and Darigans are more obtainable *I the proposed method is true* as those brushes are in the Hidden Tower.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Aero (05-31-2021),cornishwall (05-31-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I'm just so bewildered by the years of saying UC deconversion can't be done. Like were they straight up lying to put off a headache or were they trying to follow a vision for the site that they later compromised?
    Honestly with Pride... Maybe they could do a Pride feature for the NT, but I bet they'd never.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funnybell For This Useful Post:

Aero (05-31-2021),Ariealle (06-01-2021),Dot (06-01-2021),Him (06-06-2021),Hollow (06-01-2021),Oneiros (06-01-2021),Sakuras (06-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    28d 13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by funnybell View Post
    I'm just so bewildered by the years of saying UC deconversion can't be done. Like were they straight up lying to put off a headache or were they trying to follow a vision for the site that they later compromised?
    Honestly with Pride... Maybe they could do a Pride feature for the NT, but I bet they'd never.
    it is now my mission to hound them for a pride-centric NT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fledderjon For This Useful Post:

funnybell (06-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I can hear the pound chat screaming from here. Wooweee. As someone who just had a mid tier faerie I've been toting for years, I am not personally insanely bothered, but I kind of can't wait to see what happens with the site when this goes down!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambient For This Useful Post:

Aero (06-01-2021),Zapdos (06-01-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I personally stand my previous opinion no. At least, not for a very long time that is still potentially never. The old art would definitely take TONS of resources to be converted into files that will play nice with customization is my assumption and that is absolutely something they don’t have the resources for at the moment, with everything else still going on. But I’m with you, killing the UC RB Zafara was a crime against humanity. p_q
    That makes sense, I guess.
    I'm glad I really don't care about any other UC then, and whatever will happen won't affect my gameplay at all lol.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-01-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    The merch is really ugly I really wish they looked better as I'd definitely rock some Neo merch that didn't look like it was designed for tweens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Wait someone who actually buys NC stuff please answer me - do mystery capsule odds get published anywhere...? Like an item breakdown for the % change to get x item or the bonus item etc? Because MapleStory had to start publishing that info a while ago and all my gacha mobage have to publish that info on each banner too (the drop rate of each item) and like if they mess up even one typo they can get into really hot water for false advertising. If neopets has never published this RNG info before how the fuck have they been getting away with not being regulated? They could literally be fudging numbers and rates for all we know ahaha >.>;
    No, they don't. I think MS had to due to new laws in Asia to help curb the gambling in a lot of MMOs, but because Neopets is a US-owned site it's not required. I really wish it was, but I will say that the rates for bonus items is higher in newer caps than in older ones. I certainly get them a lot more easily than I used to.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cookie Tray For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-04-2021),Ice (06-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    What were TNT trying to prove by saying that introducing UC's back was impossible, but now all of a sudden they are bringing them back? Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if they just converted all the pets. The PC would be a very different place xD

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I'm dissapointed at the PC. I'm "in a hiatus" from the site, but went in to see reactions to this and almost no one was melting down as PC is known to do. Maybe I'm just late lol

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBurbage View Post
    I'm dissapointed at the PC. I'm "in a hiatus" from the site, but went in to see reactions to this and almost no one was melting down as PC is known to do. Maybe I'm just late lol
    You're just late! They were melting on the day of lol. But it's mostly died down now. There was more hype after the UC gen link was originally exposed so its like its happening in waves.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla For This Useful Post:

MrBurbage (06-04-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    TNT also mentioned before (I think March right after the UC gen link) that they were looking for ways to bring UCs back and it was on the horizon. The PC had already started the RW/RN focus shift. So this recent news for sure caused some ripples and solidified things but I think people were also kind of expecting this to happen at some point.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

funnybell (06-04-2021),Gorilla (06-04-2021)