DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    [QUOTE=Mouse;150071]@(you need an account to see links): I'm still reading through it: But SS-ing is perfectly safe. As long as your scores are not too insane and the times are alright

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarbo View Post
    That's only if you disregard the insane scores and times. Frankly though, even the most seasoned cheaters after months or years of SSing still get frozen just for putting in a 10 where they should have put in a 100. SS programs in my book are too delicate. Added to that, we must factor in the other use of SSing, that is trophy getting, which is completely different from what you seem to be referring to.
    Ye, but then again: It's the fault of the user: Not necessarily the program.
    I love Joes SS-er, because it's about as safe as going on to the neoboards. It all depends on the list you use, 95% of the time. Though I avoid potatoe counter bigtime, since that has always been the one to freeze me: No matter what score.
    And if I don't know the mods, I personally have the GM script that can SS 2, and shows what mods you use, the times, etc. So it's perfect to build lists as well.

Even trophies should be safe enough: As long as you make it look like someone has been playing for real.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Ye, but then again: It's the fault of the user: Not necessarily the program.
    I love Joes SS-er, because it's about as safe as going on to the neoboards. It all depends on the list you use, 95% of the time. Though I avoid potatoe counter bigtime, since that has always been the one to freeze me: No matter what score.
    And if I don't know the mods, I personally have the GM script that can SS 2, and shows what mods you use, the times, etc. So it's perfect to build lists as well.

Even trophies should be safe enough: As long as you make it look like someone has been playing for real.
    If you make a claim on potato counter being unpredictable at times when you SS, that means there is always a possibility you SS on another game that's similarly "unpredictable".

As a second note to your potato counter freezing, how were you able to tell it was that game that froze? Just a side note really.

As to the 95% and the program, I didn't say it was Joe's program's fault. I did say the nature of the general SS program is asking for mistakes from users due to its "one score, one time, one send" structure (I already noted the 10, 100 example in my previous post.) and how easy it is to screw your entire account up by being careless. The simple fact that the user can screw it up more easily than with other programs like autoplayers, etc. should make SSing more dangerous.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links), it's actually a quite common known thing that that game is a risk. I noticed on several accounts and tried in many different ways, but all ended up the same: Being frozen. The longest time passing before I got frozen on the game was 5 days after playing it.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), it's actually a quite common known thing that that game is a risk. I noticed on several accounts and tried in many different ways, but all ended up the same: Being frozen. The longest time passing before I got frozen on the game was 5 days after playing it.
    Oh yeah, now that you mention it I do recall seeing something like that going around in an old forum. I should remember to avoid that one once I get back into SSing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    asking people for personal details outside neopets will also get you banned
    Experience
    Hiatus ended
    Just returned to Clraik!

Great non-neopets deals coming up

Ongoing sales discount
    (you need an account to see links)

Ongoing giveaways:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caonima For This Useful Post:

Jarbo (05-25-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by caonima View Post
    asking people for personal details outside neopets will also get you banned
    Experience
    @(you need an account to see links) How'd they trace your account if you were outside neo?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarbo View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) How'd they trace your account if you were outside neo?
    What I meant was asking for personal details that are not stated in neopets will get you banned. (eg. email, facebook name, etc.)
    Apologies if I cause any confusion
    Hiatus ended
    Just returned to Clraik!

Great non-neopets deals coming up

Ongoing sales discount

Ongoing giveaways:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    charging 99k via your shop to be your NF to enter your 1np auction=freezable.
    Telling someone your item is worth way more than it is.
    telling someone you want an item for someones b0day and getting it for cheap only to resell it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    add one more.

creating a account with names that is not allowed.