27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    That's an interesting idea that I didnt really think of trying so let me know how it goes.
    The odd part is how they sometimes just stop working to send but then I log in manually and play with zero issues.
    Also sometimes they are sending and then an hour later it stop working.
    Just tried it, didn't work unfortunately. Got the same trying again thing. It might have to do with your Ck account not sure if anyone has multple people in a household with ck accounts to test out or if @(you need an account to see links) will let us have dummy accounts.
    I SAID NO!

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 9h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Um so it looks like Neopets is blocking my IP? Here is the log message when I try logging into the SS with my shell:

6:13:05 PM[username]: Server: squid/4.14
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 22:13:05 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
    Content-Length: 17
    X-Squid-Error: ERR_CONNECT_FAIL 111
    X-Cache: MISS from sprious-la-24
    Via: 1.1 sprious-la-24 (squid/4.14)
    Connection: close

ERR_CONNECT_FAIL

I can't even access the site from Chrome using my proxy. Page doesn't load. Turning off my proxy loads Neo just fine. Tried another one of my proxies and still the same issue. I restarted the SS but no luck. Weird!
    A couple of us have been getting this. I was fine on chrome, so not the same full block you were getting, but I contacted instantproxies support but they wanted more details about what was and wasn't working and I was too embarrassed to explain I was trying to cheat on neopets dot com, so I didn't reply. Later I've then been getting a different error when trying to proxy login on a couple other accounts, so I've just been using a VPN on one account at a time and it's beenn going okay.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-13-2023),Sora (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    A couple of us have been getting this. I was fine on chrome, so not the same full block you were getting, but I contacted instantproxies support but they wanted more details about what was and wasn't working and I was too embarrassed to explain I was trying to cheat on neopets dot com, so I didn't reply. Later I've then been getting a different error when trying to proxy login on a couple other accounts, so I've just been using a VPN on one account at a time and it's beenn going okay.
    Damn. So this is definitely Neo blocking my proxies? Fucking lame... what can I even do about this besides buying another proxy from a different provider?

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 9h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Damn. So this is definitely Neo blocking my proxies? Fucking lame... what can I even do about this besides buying another proxy from a different provider?
    I'm not sure, I can access things fine using a proxy via a browser, it's just logging in with the score-sender that isn't working, so I'm really not sure what it might be specifically. Also I'm not sure why I said chrome in my previous post because I was using firefox, lol. Do you use a VPN at all? That's what I've been going with for now. It's not the exact same IP but if an account logs into two different places in the same city, I feel like it's fine.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I'm not sure, I can access things fine using a proxy via a browser, it's just logging in with the score-sender that isn't working, so I'm really not sure what it might be specifically. Also I'm not sure why I said chrome in my previous post because I was using firefox, lol. Do you use a VPN at all? That's what I've been going with for now. It's not the exact same IP but if an account logs into two different places in the same city, I feel like it's fine.
    Have you guys tried to set-up proxifier?
    I use instantproxies and they load fine on browser but never worked with ACS until I installed proxifier and setup ACS to run through the proxy rather than inputting it into ACS and trying to log in.

Here's stardew's guide to set it up for anyone interested.
    Last edited by Hawaiian; 06-13-2023 at 11:13 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

metawin (06-14-2023),Sora (06-13-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 9h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I use instantproxies and they load fine on browser but never worked with ACS until I installed proxifier and setup ACS to run through the proxy rather than inputting it into ACS and trying to log in.

To be honest I completely forgot about proxifier! I've been fine with my VPN. Right now my problem is that my partitions are too small following some sort of update to the OS and are struggling to run so I'm needing to back up my shit and then make a bigger partition or set up a VM.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    16d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

I'll have to look into that!

So strange, trying to load Neo with my proxy in Chrome/Firefox and it's like I'm not even connected to the internet - the "page is not found." Any other website works fine with the proxy. It seems my proxies are being "blocked" by Neo? Ugh, what the hell. Thank god my home IP is still in the green.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I'll have to look into that!

So strange, trying to load Neo with my proxy in Chrome/Firefox and it's like I'm not even connected to the internet - the "page is not found." Any other website works fine with the proxy. It seems my proxies are being "blocked" by Neo? Ugh, what the hell. Thank god my home IP is still in the green.
    The one proxy that I do have issues with is similar that it loads most popular websites but has issues with neo.
    Try switching the http and https or removing www for some reason would help load on this proxy.
    Also I would go to a site like reddit and load some images then I would go to neo and it would load.
    Really not sure why it behaves this way but seems to eventually start working on neo but it doesn't last long.
    Not much you can do but maybe email support and have them give you a new proxy because this only happens on 1 of my proxies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Sora (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Besides restarting my modem until it works, I couldn't find a good way to make it work properly. I have to babysit it all day and everytime it starts giving errors, the only way to fix is closing the program, restarting the modem and starting it all over again.

I did tried cmd ipconfog/release and renew but for some reason it didn't worked

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-14-2023),Mario2302 (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    Besides restarting my modem until it works, I couldn't find a good way to make it work properly. I have to babysit it all day and everytime it starts giving errors, the only way to fix is closing the program, restarting the modem and starting it all over again.

I did tried cmd ipconfog/release and renew but for some reason it didn't worked

Are you just running your main account and stuck on waiting or trying again? At least you're able to get it running again with the modem reset if needed.

Page 260 of 278 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast