DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    all they ever have at college parties is natural ice which is basically water/piss

i did like guinness a lot when i traveled to europe though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce120 View Post
    all they ever have at college parties is natural ice which is basically water/piss

i did like guinness a lot when i traveled to europe though!
    Thats the dirt cheap beer so that's to be expected haha. If you drink enough of them with a few shots, you'll be feeling good soon enough though!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Thats the dirt cheap beer so that's to be expected haha. If you drink enough of them with a few shots, you'll be feeling good soon enough though!
    hahaha last week i had at least 12 cans, they taste a lot better in cans than kegs for some reason or at least more tolerable

i also liked strongbow cider while in europe, not sure if that's a thing in the US

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    On a regular basis I drink Coors Light and Bud Weiser with a pickle. My favorite three beers though are Stella Artois, Blue Moon, and Surly Furious

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Oh God I've had some memories with Natties

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I i prefer the green Granny Smith apples. Idk what category that would put me under as far as the hard ciders go. I've tried a few of them and wasn't too big a fan, but I was drinking liquor each time so maybe the differences there skewed my experience.

i really want to go to Germany, for a variety of reasons. Trying to beer our there is definitely one of those reasons. No ice anywhere though? I'll make a note to avoid going there in their summer months lol

You should try one of the hard root beers or something like that. They are too sweet for my tastes but it may be somebody you'd like if you prefer sweeter tastes. Most of them have a pretty decent APV so you'll be feeling mighty fine in no time.

I don't often have Heineken, I don't know why that is. I don't think it's particular expensive, is it?
    I also always group Heineken with Guiness for some reason.
    Well I dont think it will be expensive for you! , & Yeah Grouping is pretty usual but uncommon around my place.
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    You know what is ridiculous. We bought 12 Millers in bottles for $28 last weekend. A barrel of oil is worth $30. You can buy a case of beer or a barrel of oil. The economy is fucked!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-27-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I had McKenzies Black Cherry Cider two weekends ago. I honestly am not a huge alcohol drinker and had never heard of them. But it was such a bold and delicious flavor. Also had a green apple cider from them as someone did a switch with the box of them we purchased and we hadn't noticed beforehand and I again was impressed with it. It's cheap but I'd definitely recommend it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    137/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    If I had to pick a favourite it would be Boags Draught but if I am out and a pub has Swan Draught on tap that is my beer of choice (mainly because I have only ever seen Boags on tap at 1 pub). A pub down the road from me only do their own craft beers and their wheat beer (hefeweizen) is lovely but for some reason don't sell it in bottles.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Yeah I think I have figured out I like light beers. Not being a big big fan of beer I think that is the safe option. I did try some Big Rock Honey Brown Lager once, I was hoping it would be a bit sweet but instead it was bitter. I have been told to give the Sleeman or Rickards variety brands a try if I want something that is not exactly light like a Coors but also not strong.
    Light beer tastes like water with an off taste to me, not sure what it is about it.

My favorite though is 8.6 right now. It is 8.6% and tastes so smooth. Imported from Holland.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    43d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I used to love Coronas till very recently. I now enjoy Budweiser, but I've kind of stopped drinking beer so it's just one or two when I have 'em.