575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (06-21-2016),potatoespotate (06-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Being normal is overrated anyways!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bexxie For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (06-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

Aura (06-22-2016),DJ Music Man (06-22-2016),Mindfang (06-22-2016),Shizuku (06-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I wish I was normal, it looks easier.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (06-22-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I wish I was normal, it looks easier.
    Key phrase "looks easier" idk everything looks easier on the surface its all the other aspects that could be a nightmare but who knows normal is a interesting concept.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Key phrase "looks easier" idk everything looks easier on the surface its all the other aspects that could be a nightmare but who knows normal is a interesting concept.

Normal is an interesting concept.
    What's considered normal nowadays is really just people reacting to an emotionally and spiritually abusive society.
    Maybe the ones who aren't "normal" are actually healthier in the sense that their experience reflects that?

I mean, who would be be deep down inside without the pressures of society? Our growth would be dependent upon knowing our own personal limitations and talents.

I think that's what "normal" really is. It's who you are without any influence.

Buy a house, get the girl, make money, be happy, work, work, work. That's all well - but how can anyone be normal if they live that way without ever really knowing their own selves?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I don't think people can be classed as normal since we're so prone to change..

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    There's no "normal." Everyone is different and strange in their own way. If you pay close attention to others around you, if you talk to them frequently, you can start noticing the idiosyncrasies each person has, their personal problems, their quirks, their flaws, their strengths, weaknesses, interests, prejudices, ideologies, beliefs, problems, etc. No one is completely and absolutely "normal."

Yes, there's a marketing-driven enforced consensus of what you're supposed to do, to be a productive part of society, to flourish, by their rules, on life, by achieving certain things that are common goals that everyone wants to have, or has to have. But to be honest, even your "normal people" don't necessarily have a "normal life," they won't necessarily meet all the criteria of what is "normal."

And TBH, that's life, that's how things are, no one is going to be perfect stereotypes of anything, and they shouldn't be forced to. And I hate it when people try to force you or argue with you that you shouldn't do certain things, or act certain ways (that are within the acceptable ways of acting), or believe on certain things, etc, because they don't like it, and don't agree with it, and they believe you should act the way they do, because that's "normal," or worse, it's "unnatural," "bad," etc.

But that doesn't mean that I agree with this recent culture of "be different! Don't be normal!" To me, that just seem like a bunch of people who want to attract attention to themselves, to make themselves look cool, with the new standard of what's cool, which is to be wacky, zany, dorky, geeky, alternative, basically not like the general public. It's immature, it's superficial, it's as shallow as a puddle, and it's obviously just another way for young adults and teens to be "kool" on that superficial meaning of coolness that was nothing but another marketing campaign initiated decades ago, as a way to sell things to a public that's more impulsive are easier to convey than older adults, by creating a whole bunch of stereotypes and ideas surrounding a certain age range that they wanted to target. Can't they tell they are just falling prey, once again, to basically a bunch of industries who want to profit from them??

Bottom of the line, just be you. If you truly like something considered different or strange, continue liking it. If you truly want to achieve some sort of goal that people usually want to go for, go for it. Don't get out of your way to act more "normal," or "not normal," just think with your own head, and decide on your own self, by yourself, and stand for what you've decided. Don't let yourself be guided by crowds nose-guided by marketers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

Banannie (06-23-2016)