Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Wildstar [NCsoft MMORPG]

Anyone here is currently playing WS?

It seems interesting but not sure if enough to the point of me wanting to give 40€ + monthly subs to play it. Also comming from NCsoft, I wouldn't be too surprised if it went the same way Aion and Lineage did, and just become free-to-play at some point. So I might as well wait and see how it develops until there, since it's brand new.

Anyone has anything to say about this game? I'd love to hear feedback other than from YT comments and the game's forum.

EDIT: I'm so sorry, just realized there is another thread for it. And I made sure I scanned this page and the previous to check, I don't know how it slipped past. Well, but it's a beta thread from before the release, we know much more stuff by now, hope that's enough to justify a new one *hides behind a wall*
    Last edited by Lilly; 06-08-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) I would wait! Most games don't take off unless they are free to play just look what happen to Rift and loads of other ones that couldn't stack up.

I'll have to have a look into game play of this I never heard of it before is it still beta or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think it's been officially released since a week or two ago, if I'm not wrong. It's not too hard to find people with keys for 30-days trial either, I'll probably try to see if I can get one once I get less busy.

There's lots of content in YouTube though if you want to check it. People went around saying it was 'the' overhyped MMO of this year around here, that's why I ended up taking a look at it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It looks really good, and I meant to play during the beta, but I forgot about it. I know there's trial invites or something as you mentioned, how does that work? I'd go looking for one but If they're limited I don't want use someones up with work getting in the way

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlex View Post
    It looks really good, and I meant to play during the beta, but I forgot about it. I know there's trial invites or something as you mentioned, how does that work? I'd go looking for one but If they're limited I don't want use someones up with work getting in the way
    I'm not sure if asking around where there's lots of players (official forums, YT comments sections, gaming communities, etc) is the best way, but that's what I'd do since I don't personally know anyone who's playing. Apparently, when you buy the game you get three trial codes that you can then give away. I feel the same as you, that's why I'll probably wait until I get more free time on my hands good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    I'm not sure if asking around where there's lots of players (official forums, YT comments sections, gaming communities, etc) is the best way, but that's what I'd do since I don't personally know anyone who's playing. Apparently, when you buy the game you get three trial codes that you can then give away. I feel the same as you, that's why I'll probably wait until I get more free time on my hands good luck!
    Ah only 3, yeah thought so. I'll have a look around as you say, maybe someone will pity me Thanks!