Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter cK! How are you celebrating?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m

Happy Easter cK! How are you celebrating?

Happy Easter cK!

Happy Easter everyone. For those who get a nice long weekend I hope you are all enjoying it!

How are you going about celebrating the easter Holiday?! Do you do egg hunts? Decorate egg? Partake in religious celebrations? Share your plans here or even some of your favourite Easter memories!

In our home we set up a little egg hunt for our kiddo from the Easter Bunny outside. This usually required me going outside at the crack of dawn in my PJs haha. This year given there is still snow and crazy weather changes I think the Easter Bunny will be inside! It's always fun watching them hunt for the eggs. Then are are planning on a family dinner and watching our local hockey team play then also a nice home made brunch with more family tomorrow.

Some of my fondest memories of Easter as a kid was waking up and finding all the itty bitty tiny foil wrapped eggs all over the house. When I was little the Easter Bunny always brought a plush bunny for me each year too.

Can't wait to hear your plans, traditions and memories!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Ghastly (4 Weeks Ago),hellraid (4 Weeks Ago),Ice (4 Weeks Ago),KJiU (4 Weeks Ago),♥ Munna ♥ (4 Weeks Ago),oddish (4 Weeks Ago),Rebel_Minx (4 Weeks Ago),♥ Shazi ♥ (4 Weeks Ago),Slowpoke (4 Weeks Ago),Zenitsu (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    We're doing an egg hunt with my kiddos. My mom and sister are coming over super early tomorrow morning, and it'll be my new nephew's first easter, so we're super excited for them to be spending Easter with us. (: I have to work until like 1 AM tonight, so that'll be fun, but it'll give me time to set everything up when I get home while everyone else sleeps. xD

I always loved waking up early on Easter morning when I was younger and peeking at my basket before my parents woke up.
    thank you (you need an account to see links) for the avatar & (you need an account to see links) for the userbars! *-*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to espy For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Apparently I'm in a coma or something because I didn't even realize it's easter time

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by espy View Post
    We're doing an egg hunt with my kiddos. My mom and sister are coming over super early tomorrow morning, and it'll be my new nephew's first easter, so we're super excited for them to be spending Easter with us. (: I have to work until like 1 AM tonight, so that'll be fun, but it'll give me time to set everything up when I get home while everyone else sleeps. xD

I always loved waking up early on Easter morning when I was younger and peeking at my basket before my parents woke up.
    Oooh first Easter that's a lot of fun. Hopefully you can get some rest after work to truly enjoy it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synth Salazzle View Post
    Apparently I'm in a coma or something because I didn't even realize it's easter time
    Oooh I am wondering if Easter is at a different time in Europe etc. In No²rth America it is Easter weekend. From my brief research online the timing Easter is celebrated can vary on country and if following orthodox calendars or not.....

- - - Updated - - -

According to the "ever so reliable" Wikipedia there is a Western Easter date and Eastern Easter date!

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 9m
    I don't have kids but I have dogs that I love to spoil. Will be hiding a few peeled hard boiled eggs around the yard for them to find, which is good mental stimulation! My husband and I also plan on watching the Hockey game this evening!

Up until recently I use to live just one street over from my mom (I live a few states away now 😢), and she would still leave easter baskets on my doorstep and pretend it was the easter bunny. I'm in my 30's lol.

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcanine For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 3h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

This year is not going great. I have a family member who is sick and depending on how they feel today we could be making a trip to the ER today (Trying not to but its a last resort if they get worse). I myself am recovering from a severe case of heart burn/acid reflux for about 2 weeks and today is the first day in 2 weeks I have not had any pain/discomfort.

Its very gloomy here and windy, we're keeping in contact with the family on the situation with our family member and just monitoring them throughout the day. Our plans for easter we're just to have a dinner here (We don't do egg hunts anymore) and call it a day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Feels like no easter is happening...

Like no online egg hunts. Or special. @(you need an account to see links) maybe its like you posted only starting tomorrow.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    I don't have kids but I have dogs that I love to spoil. Will be hiding a few peeled hard boiled eggs around the yard for them to find, which is good mental stimulation! My husband and I also plan on watching the Hockey game this evening!

Up until recently I use to live just one street over from my mom (I live a few states away now 😢), and she would still leave easter baskets on my doorstep and pretend it was the easter bunny. I'm in my 30's lol.
    Oh my goodness I love the egg hunt for the doggos! Also that is so a adorable of your mum I love it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Happy easter everyone, hope you all have the greatest time! I will have some coffee and maybe a soft drink and just sit and watch youtube or something lol

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

Charmander (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Totodile View Post
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

This year is not going great. I have a family member who is sick and depending on how they feel today we could be making a trip to the ER today (Trying not to but its a last resort if they get worse). I myself am recovering from a severe case of heart burn/acid reflux for about 2 weeks and today is the first day in 2 weeks I have not had any pain/discomfort.

Its very gloomy here and windy, we're keeping in contact with the family on the situation with our family member and just monitoring them throughout the day. Our plans for easter we're just to have a dinner here (We don't do egg hunts anymore) and call it a day
    Sorry to hear about your family situation. Hopefully you still have a nice dinner and enjoy that time together as a family. Sending well wishes to your and your family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    Feels like no easter is happening...

Like no online egg hunts. Or special. @(you need an account to see links) maybe its like you posted only starting tomorrow.
    If you're asking if I know anything about any cK easter events, I do not. We also don't necessarily need those events here to make it feel like easterr..even just discussions and threads like this are great to bring some festive mood. May guess with Bat being on what appears to be a little hiatus that there likely won't be any site evens thag requiring background setup. B