DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    11d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    What time do you wake up? On school days, 6:45 or 7 AM. Any other day, usually around 11:30 AM.
    What's your first thought? On school days, "fuck my life I hate myself." Any other day "yesssss no school"
    What do you do next? On school days, lay there and pity myself for the next 10 minutes. Any other day, get up and get my cockatiel out of his sleep cage.
    Do you go out? Sometimes, but usually not.
    Why or why not? If I don't, it's because either 1) I'm too tired (I have a disability that involves chronic fatigue) or 2) since I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, there's not anything to do.
    How do you feel? I'm at a point in my life where I'm never really much more than vaguely happy. I've outgrown where I live and the people that I'm around every day and I just need to leave to be able to grow as a person. I honestly feel trapped most of the time.
    What made you laugh or cry; why did it happen? I watched Legend of Korra earlier and, not gonna lie, got a little teary over that. So.
    What did you eat for lunch, dinner, did you enjoy it? I went to my post-surgery 6 week follow up today, so I was in the car for six hours round trip. So that involved four stops at McDonalds (I wish I was kidding) and I had pork leftovers for dinner.
    Did you have dessert? I was eating M&Ms while watching Legend of Korra so... if that counts, yes.
    Did you shower before you got into bed? How was it? I showered this morning. It sucked because showers make me sleepy in the mornings, but even moreso today because I had to get up at 5:30 AM, was running on 4 hours of sleep, and had attempted to drug myself with NyQuil last night so I could fall asleep and I was still feeling that. I hate showers any time of day though. The shower is nice. The waiting four hours for my hair to dry (and having it get my shirt all wet) is not.
    What time did you sleep? Around 1 AM, although I actually laid down at 11 PM.
    Were you sleepy? Yes. But do I fall asleep every time I lay down intending to sleep, including last night? No.
    What was your last thought before falling asleep? WHY AM I NOT FALLING ASLEEP
    Last edited by spike; 07-11-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What time do you wake up? I took summer school this year, so around 7:00 am.
    What's your first thought? I wonder how much time I have left before I miss the bus, lol.
    What do you do next? Take a shower if I hadn't the night before, get ready, go to school and get on the bus with my friends.
    Do you go out? Not often, I usually have to have a reason, I don't tend to go out by myself.
    Why or why not? I like staying home usually and just doing whatever. Hanging out with strangers kind of stresses me out.
    How do you feel? Since I have summer school, I'm usually pretty bored most of the day. I do whatever work I need to do, and just get shit done.
    What made you laugh or cry; why did it happen? I'll probably laugh at a bunch of jokes during lunch with my friends. Probably will mentally cry about some essay or project I might have to write.
    What did you eat for lunch, dinner, did you enjoy it? My parents usually pack me a sandwich with like chicken and lettuce in it.
    Did you have dessert? No.
    Did you shower before you got into bed? Sometimes. If I have time, I prefer to shower before I go to bed. However, it usually takes me like 1 hour to shower so I'll probably end up showering in the morning.
    How was it? Showering is pretty rad.
    What time did you sleep? I sleep pretty late or pretty early. No in between.
    Were you sleepy? Yep, I can't sleep unless I'm exhausted.
    What was your last thought before falling asleep? Probably wondering if I've done my homework.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wake up, eat, go to school, eat in school, go home, computer, sleep, repeat.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    During a normal academic year, I wake up between 6-8 AM, check emails, quick-prep a lesson plan for the day, and get ready to leave my apartment. I catch a bus an hour before whatever I'm supposed to be doing first that day, whether it be class or teaching. Sometimes I'll stop by Starbucks and grab an iced chai latte with lite ice, an extra pump of chai and cinnamon on top, but less lately since I started spending all my money on cK (lewl). I have two or three classes a day and teach a foreign language class five days a week. Then I go home, eat, struggle to maintain the balance between responsibilities and neopets, go to sleep and repeat.

The summer, on the other hand, is one big blur from one day to the next because I have no responsibilities to keep me from Neo LOL. Life is hard.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I feel like my life is constantly about looking at the clock. I hate it.
    I work 5 days a week. While I'm at work, I'm constantly looking at the clock waiting to go home.
    Before work, I'm watching the clock. Takes me around 2 hours to get ready because makeup.
    After work, I'm watching the clock for when I have to go to bed to wake up the next day.

Depending on the day, I wake up either 7:30am or 9am-10ish.
    I'm usually starving first thing when I wake up. I'm one of those people that has to eat like every few hours or my body deems it fit to start gorging on itself or something. Not really, but it feels like it.
    If I had to wake up at 7:30, I shower first. If not, I eat first.

Do you go out? Like to breakfast or the gym or something? No. To bars, clubs, etc? Fuck no.
    Why or why not? I'm an aspiring hermit and too many roofies.

At this point I'm either mad because I have to work soon or have to work eventually. Or I feel lazy because I could be doing something productive but I'm probably not.
    I'm not much of a crier really, but a few things made me laugh today. I'm mixed about that though, I have a ruptured eardrum and force/pressure like laughing or coughing gives me this nasty tension headache around my left ear. Normally I'm very laugh-y, or however you say it. But ruptured eardrum + cipro + norco = barf. Been kinda sick feeling lately bleh!
    Lunch was some jello and grapes, dinner was chicken, peas, and potatoes. Trying to eat light since my antibiotics cause nausea.
    No dessert, I'm not a fan of sweet food.

Did you shower before you got into bed? I did to try and relieve that tension headache. Normally I'm a morning shower person.
    How was it? I cut myself shaving and it didn't help my head.
    What time did you sleep? Midnight
    Were you sleepy? Yeah kind of.
    What was your last thought before falling asleep? I'm usually out when I hit the pillow, so not sure!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    *thinks*

7:15a Wake up and get ready for the day, leaving home at 7:50
    8:00a-6:00p Work at the office (this is also when I'm most active on Neo), with the span of ~12:30-1:30 I run the office errands: Post office, bank, get everybody lunch, and swing by to let my dog out to potty.
    6:00p-8:00p some random after-work activity with hubby: Gym, pub trivia night, designated-Monday/Tuesday/etc-TV-show, restaurant, take dog to the park... it varies.
    8:00p-10:00p The two of us are usually watching some combination of screens: computers, TV, Xbox, etc
    10:00p-11:00p I take a shower, do some last minute household chores like dishes or take out the trash
    11:00p-12:00a Laptop time in bed, more Neo stuff.
    12:00a-7:15a sleep

Weekends are totally random, though. I usually wake up around 9 if my internal clock allows me to sleep past 7:30.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    What time do you wake up?
    Obligations: Probably 7-8am?
    No obligations: Latest is 1PM, oops. Holidays can be like this.
    What's your first thought?
    I need to piss
    What do you do next?
    Lie down for another 2 hours or go to the toilet
    Do you go out?
    Yes
    Why or why not?
    I don't like being stuck inside my house for too long
    How do you feel?
    Right now? Normal, I guess...
    What made you laugh or cry; why did it happen?

Watching Legend of Korra.
    What did you eat for lunch, dinner, did you enjoy it?
    I woke up pretty late today, went to grab bacon and egg with my bf. We're planning on cooking some mongolian lamb later for dinner.
    Did you shower before you got into bed? How was it?
    Yes and it was... Very clean?
    What time did you sleep?
    3am, woops...
    Were you sleepy?
    It can be hard to, since I'm always glued to a computer screen, but I think I was, yes.
    What was your last thought before falling asleep?
    Why am I alive?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Literally track your day and your emotions. I'm genuinely interested.
    That's sweet. When can I expect to see you creeping in the shrubs?

I sleep through about 5 alarms and dread awakening every day... not because I loathe life (I don't!) but because my motivation factor takes a while to awake (even after I do!).