82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I don't really see how this is any better than what somebody else posted before...

Why not just pretend they don't exist and let them fade away? I'm sure that a bunch of people stopped trying because they figured things were patched up. I can see why you would want to post something like this up, but at this point, it doesn't really do any good. TNT is probably aware of the issues and either they are aware of it and are watching or are aware don't don't know how to patch it up yet.
    I kinda see that as a problem. People think its patched. Its not. People not freaking out = TNT doesn't fix it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-08-2014),Guy (10-09-2014),Master Shake (10-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    10d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    tbh not sure why people acted like elitists and kept it secret in the first place, this is a cheating forum lol. this mess is TNTs damn fault and they'd clean it up either way, let people dupe and amuse themselves. don't act like you are on some moral high ground when most of you steal accounts and sell whatever is on them for your own gain. smh

thats my 2 cents on this entire sitch
    Last edited by elissa; 10-08-2014 at 01:47 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elissa For This Useful Post:

npm (10-08-2014),p0nch0 (10-08-2014),Virex (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    TNT will probably keep the bugs a while to mass freeze everyone who tries to dupe items.

It shouldn't be that hard to keep logs specially for multiple http request in a short amount of time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    oh I didn't read the thread and don't want to get temp banned for posting methods
    Last edited by mt5o5bd; 10-08-2014 at 05:15 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    14h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    All these white knights trying to save the day. Pathetic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zildjian38 For This Useful Post:

windmeteor (10-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I kinda see that as a problem. People think its patched. Its not. People not freaking out = TNT doesn't fix it.
    Yeah, possibly, but I don't think it will make them fix it faster. I think the freak out phase has passed and everybody is just numb to everything at this point haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian38 View Post
    All these white knights trying to save the day. Pathetic.
    A lot of people have stockpiled stuff on shell accounts and want the duping to stop so they can comfortably sit on their stuff for a while before selling in 1 year or so. ;o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgez View Post
    A lot of people have stockpiled stuff on shell accounts and want the duping to stop so they can comfortably sit on their stuff for a while before selling in 1 year or so. ;o
    I have a very large amount of stuff. more than you could feasibly imagine. All of it from before this duping stuff. You think I really care about this duping stuff and keeping the stuff that came with it lol.

Do you think @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or any of the big game sellers really truly care.
    I'll answer for you, we do not. We could care less if the items we duped stay or get taken away. Why? Because we already have a HUGE collection of shit before any of this ever happened.

We want this to be fixed, so people stop ruining the game. If you havent noticed but the game has turned to shit since all of this.

Let me ask you something. Why do people like @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) find exploits and report them to TNT?
    Is it for their own personal gain? It may be to an extent but its also to protect neopets. If all of the exploits were never patched that has been found then the site that we all conglomerate on would be absolutely shit. You think its dieing now, it would have been dead years ago if we followed this "sharing is caring" idea you guys have.

Its not being selfish, its being smart. Obviously most people dont know how to handle having power like this. Which is best why it should be gone, and is why other exploits like this will never reach the surface

So no, tbh with you. I hope everything I have gets deleted and reversed from this duping stuff. If that happens then i'll be comfortable, I wont even break a sweat. Atleast I'll know that TNT has gotten most of the items.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    oh I didn't read the thread and don't want to get temp banned for posting methods
    Its the people who beg that get temp banned. you can post methods

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Bettser (10-08-2014),Cheese (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    These threads always fun we get these patched for a reason. If everyone has something then its not really worth anything. Me and Joe did not even use this dupe stuff...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

|2eap (10-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    These threads always fun we get these patched for a reason. If everyone has something then its not really worth anything. Me and Joe did not even use this dupe stuff...
    Curious, whats your thought on this? Are they going to delete what they can, or will they eventually get to deleting all the duped items? Or whats the alternative?