109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    If you make your stats visible and display your account publicly then people might see and those people might report as well. Always gotta be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't go on the boards atm anyway

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    anything identifying like same email used/state/gender...? did you take a day or two break how fast were you ranking it up?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/3
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    that is scary @(you need an account to see links)

i wonder if someone reported you or if it was just TNT actually checking things... I hope they aren't detecting it somehow..
    [CENTER]Lazy and Paranoid

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    If you make your stats visible and display your account publicly then people might see and those people might report as well. Always gotta be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have not been on the boards in months and have never been big on talking there. Not well known at all. Only time I ever said anything was when I was actually participating in Obelisk. And that was just to say what team I was thinking of choosing. I was not participating in the current Obelisk war(hadn't even chosen a team). If I mentioned the user here I am pretty sure noone would have previously heard of my account. I also didn't have a large amount of trophies. lol

Just saying be careful. Fortunately for me I didn't lose anything I see as too important. But that is not always the case.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 1h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Not sure if ive done something wrong here or im just being dumb xD

Everytime i try to login with my neopets username and password it just comes back with the Status Not loged in Username and wont allow me to log in
    when i try it with a different account it works fine, any idea what ive done wrong lol!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Not sure if ive done something wrong here or im just being dumb xD

Everytime i try to login with my neopets username and password it just comes back with the Status Not loged in Username and wont allow me to log in
    when i try it with a different account it works fine, any idea what ive done wrong lol!!
    Did you put your clraik user and pass in first?
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    I have not been on the boards in months and have never been big on talking there. Not well known at all. Only time I ever said anything was when I was actually participating in Obelisk. And that was just to say what team I was thinking of choosing. I was not participating in the current Obelisk war(hadn't even chosen a team). If I mentioned the user here I am pretty sure noone would have previously heard of my account. I also didn't have a large amount of trophies. lol

Just saying be careful. Fortunately for me I didn't lose anything I see as too important. But that is not always the case.
    Did you use a proxy?;/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 1h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Did you put your clraik user and pass in first?

I did yes, then when i go onto the Logon Manager and enter my details it comes up with the Status Not loged in Username
    Its been working perfect for the past few days though so i have no idea, my computer did do a software update last night, not sure if that would of knocked something off!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluski View Post

Did you use a proxy?;/
    On one account a proxy has always been used. Since I created the account 5 years. I checked to make sure the Proxy was still a working Proxy before every login. The other account I did not use a Proxy with and never have. Am now IP banned after trying to login to the account I never used a proxy on. lol

Also just a note there had never been any corresponding between the two accounts. (IE. No buying from the other account shop, sending items too, transferring of pets etc..)
    Last edited by kiyomi; 06-12-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    On one account a proxy has always been used. Since I created the account 5 years. I checked to make sure the Proxy was still a working Proxy before every login. The other account I did not use a Proxy with and never have. Am now IP banned after trying to login to the account I never used a proxy on. lol

Also just a note there had never been any corresponding between the two accounts. (IE. No buying from the other account shop, sending items too, transferring of pets etc..)
    Dunno what to tell you. Nobody else has gotten frozen for using this :/ and some people are double all star already

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluski View Post
    Dunno what to tell you. Nobody else has gotten frozen for using this :/ and some people are double all star already
    It's not my main. So I'm not so worried about it. lol

Page 82 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast